Windows 10: Windows 10 pop-up ads

Discus and support Windows 10 pop-up ads in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; These idiotic ads that are now popping up on Windows 10 are seriously degrading my productivity. They also make Windows an unacceptable vehicle with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NYCWriter, Jul 19, 2019.

1. NYCWriter Win User

Windows 10 pop-up ads

These idiotic ads that are now popping up on Windows 10 are seriously degrading my productivity. They also make Windows an unacceptable vehicle with which to give presentations. Is there any way to get rid of them? Or do we all have to switch to Apple products?

:)

NYCWriter, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Unwanted ad keeps popping up in Windows 10

original Title - New computer, Windows 10

Have a new computer, Windows 10, love it but have an ad for Internet Auto Guide that keeps popping up. Have it listed to be blocked but still pops up. Why?

Jojoathome, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 pop-up ads

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 pop-up ads

1. Windows 10 pop-up ads - Similar Threads - pop ads

2. How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads: Hello Community; I have an HP desktop PC with OS of windows 10 Home.Just recently, on boot up, there are pop up ads that appear on the right side of my monitor, also the ads will pop once in awhile when I am using the pc. In the top left corner of the picture is says " GOOGLE...
  3. How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads: Hello Community; I have an HP desktop PC with OS of windows 10 Home.Just recently, on boot up, there are pop up ads that appear on the right side of my monitor, also the ads will pop once in awhile when I am using the pc. In the top left corner of the picture is says " GOOGLE...
  4. How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft pop-up ads border on Malware though...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft pop-up ads border on Malware though...: This is a fully paid software not some freemium thing and i really dont expect this behaviour from Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pop-up-ads-border-on-malware-though/a7b23301-ed4a-45b4-8bf2-a406d43b5346
  6. Microsoft pop-up ads border on Malware though...

Microsoft pop-up ads border on Malware though...: This is a fully paid software not some freemium thing and i really dont expect this behaviour from Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pop-up-ads-border-on-malware-though/a7b23301-ed4a-45b4-8bf2-a406d43b5346
  7. Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?: Pop up ads often come overtop of a text I am trying to read. Is there a program/app that actually stops them? I have tried a few of them and they didn't work very well. If there is such a thing, is there a free one?Any help will be appreciated.Thank you....
  8. Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?

Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?: Pop up ads often come overtop of a text I am trying to read. Is there a program/app that actually stops them? I have tried a few of them and they didn't work very well. If there is such a thing, is there a free one?Any help will be appreciated.Thank you....
  9. How could you possibly think it was a good idea to treat the right click menu like a pop up ad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How could you possibly think it was a good idea to treat the right click menu like a pop up ad?: When I right click on a file looking to open "show more options" at the last second One Drive is added to the list causing me to click on that. Prior to this it was skype but I uninstalled it. If you think people won't realize that this is cynical design created to promote...
  10. How could you possibly think it was a good idea to treat the right click menu like a pop up ad?

How could you possibly think it was a good idea to treat the right click menu like a pop up ad?: When I right click on a file looking to open "show more options" at the last second One Drive is added to the list causing me to click on that. Prior to this it was skype but I uninstalled it. If you think people won't realize that this is cynical design created to promote...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why the fuck window 10 has ads