Windows 10: WINDOWS 10. Pop Up message: "Your computer has notified us that it has been infected with...

Discus and support WINDOWS 10. Pop Up message: "Your computer has notified us that it has been infected with... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; we will have to disable your computer to avoid more damage to our network". Cannot delete pop up or stop audio. SCAM? How can I remove the pop up and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RayDollar, Feb 2, 2021.

1. RayDollar Win User

WINDOWS 10. Pop Up message: "Your computer has notified us that it has been infected with...

we will have to disable your computer to avoid more damage to our network". Cannot delete pop up or stop audio. SCAM? How can I remove the pop up and stop the audio?

:)

RayDollar, Feb 2, 2021

2. Infected computer

It would help to know some more details...

How to ask an effective question

How to include a screenshot in your post

See if this free, multi-step guide help:

Remove adware, pop-ups and virus from Windows 10 (Removal Guide)

You might want to use this free tool:

How to find and clean malware infections with Emsisoft ...

or

see this wiki:
    List of Malware Removal Tools

Suggestion to read:

Best Practices for Safe Computing - Prevention of Malware Infection

especially
    Supplementing your Anti-Virus Program with Anti-Malware Tools

Jsssssssss, Feb 2, 2021
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Is there a way to see a history of the messages that pop up in the bottom right of Windows 10?

I'm trying to overclock at the moment and twice now while in the middle of a Prime 95 test, a message popped up in the bottom right but was only there for half a second or so. It was gone so fast that I couldn't even read any of the message, but I saw it was red with the X meaning bad mojo.

I thought to check event viewer but I don't see anything there. What could the message be? For what it's worth the overclock seems stable. This is a fresh installation of Windows 10 64-bit.

CK011885, Feb 2, 2021
  4. bruinator Win User

WINDOWS 10. Pop Up message: "Your computer has notified us that it has been infected with...

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

1. WINDOWS 10. Pop Up message: "Your computer has notified us that it has been infected with... - Similar Threads - Pop message computer

2. "This Computer Has Been Blocked" Pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This Computer Has Been Blocked" Pop-up: I did something really stupid last week. I am nearly 70 yrs. old so, I hope I can remember enough to get this resolved. I innocently clicked on a video on Facebook and immediately got this pop-up warning saying "your computer has been blocked for security reasons" with an 800...
  3. "This Computer Has Been Blocked" Pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This Computer Has Been Blocked" Pop-up: I did something really stupid last week. I am nearly 70 yrs. old so, I hope I can remember enough to get this resolved. I innocently clicked on a video on Facebook and immediately got this pop-up warning saying "your computer has been blocked for security reasons" with an 800...
  4. "This Computer Has Been Blocked" Pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Message on computer states it has been locked up by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message on computer states it has been locked up by Microsoft: My laptop has a message on the screen stating it has been locked up by Microsoft and not to turn off phone number listed as Microsoft support 888.686.8239Is this a legitimate message....
  6. Message on computer states it has been locked up by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Message on computer states it has been locked up by Microsoft: My laptop has a message on the screen stating it has been locked up by Microsoft and not to turn off phone number listed as Microsoft support 888.686.8239Is this a legitimate message....
  7. Message on computer states it has been locked up by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. computer has been locked up

computer has been locked up: My computer has been locked up and I've been asked to call an 800 number to unlock it. Can someone assist with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/computer-has-been-locked-up/ad1707df-7ba3-49aa-b04e-51a652da99b1
  9. My system has been infected

My system has been infected: Hi guys,My system does not open most of my files, and it has a .pahd extension. Pls what might be the possible cause and how do I fix it.I have important files and apps!! And I don't wanna loose them.Thanks in advance...
  10. Has my computer been infected or hacked?

Has my computer been infected or hacked?: Hello. I am on a PC running windows 10. Last night, I was batch renaming some files and suddenly found that my computer was taking a long time to process the last request. The files I was renaming were on another drive that is sometimes sluggish. I ended up checking out my...