Windows 10: Windows 10 pop-up notification settings don't get saved?

Discus and support Windows 10 pop-up notification settings don't get saved? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This started today and so far I have only detected it with my IRC client. I have normally all the pop-up notification settings turned off for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hannah890, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Hannah890 Win User

Windows 10 pop-up notification settings don't get saved?

This started today and so far I have only detected it with my IRC client. I have normally all the pop-up notification settings turned off for this software. However, ever since today Windows 10 has been turning the notifications back on and it doesn't seem to save my preferences when I go turn the settings off. If I close and restart the software, the notifications are in use again. I have also disabled the notifications form the software itself, but Windows seems to override this setting one way or another.

This is super frustrating and I don't want to reinstall the IRC client because I would lose way too many settings etc and fixing it back to suit my preferences would be too time-consuming and therefore the very last option.

Has anyone faced similar bug lately or is this just my luck? I am pretty sure I installed this update yesterday and now I'm just wondering if that might've messed up the notification settings.

:)

Hannah890, Feb 6, 2016
  2. DevotaR Win User

notification to upgrade to premium on windows 10

I have windows 10 and that's fine. But every time I start my computer I get a notification to upgrade to premium. I don't want premium and don't want this pop up but it comes back every time. How do I permanently stop it from popping up?

DevotaR, Feb 6, 2016
  3. How to upgrade to Windows 10

Hello sir

I have reserved for windows 10 and one time i have got notification pop up . But i miss the notification pop...Then how to get again notification pop or any other way to install.

Thank you

Anup sharma_112, Feb 6, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 pop-up notification settings don't get saved?

1. Windows 10 pop-up notification settings don't get saved? - Similar Threads - pop notification settings

2. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  3. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  4. windows pop ups don't get translated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows pop ups don't get translated.: Hi,I'm developing a windows app.My pc's language is set to Turkish.My app gets translated like I expect, but windows popups like "did you mean to switch apps?" and "pair device, does the pin on XXX match the pin below?" are still displayed in English. Is it my responsibility...
  5. windows pop ups don't get translated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows pop ups don't get translated.: Hi,I'm developing a windows app.My pc's language is set to Turkish.My app gets translated like I expect, but windows popups like "did you mean to switch apps?" and "pair device, does the pin on XXX match the pin below?" are still displayed in English. Is it my responsibility...
  6. Pop-up Notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up Notification: This Notification Pop-up every 30 to 40 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notification/55475e14-0364-4dc8-a0c6-d4ce85cebb5d
  7. windows pop-up notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows pop-up notifications: first i want to say where the w10 pop-ups is at the bottom right corner where there is time and date now i will get to where my issue is, i get pop-ups at the corner and i have discord chats notifications and also windows notifications like emails and other sorts like AV...
  8. Pop up notification windows

Pop up notification windows: I am getting incessant popup notification windows as I try to work. They are truly a hindrance to getting anything done. I have turned off every option I can find under notification settings. None of it seems to do any good. Any suggestions?...
  9. Disabiling Pop-Up Notifications but Still Get Notifications

Disabiling Pop-Up Notifications but Still Get Notifications: I like getting notifications on the right side screen bar (action center.), however I do not like getting individual pop-up notifications in addition to that. I want to keep notifications on, so I can check the action center occasionally, but I don't want to be interrupted...
  10. Pop up notifications

Pop up notifications: I keep getting "pop ups" from Chrome, Gmail, Facebook, etc. I can't seem to stop these. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notifications/7ea77412-e489-4d7e-ae22-4ba660af5f22