Windows 10: Windows 10 pop up You need to activate this copy

Discus and support Windows 10 pop up You need to activate this copy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This seems to be a common problem from what I've read. I get a message pop up every few days You are using an unactivated copy of windows - you need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Plado21, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Plado21 Win User

Windows 10 pop up You need to activate this copy

This seems to be a common problem from what I've read. I get a message pop up every few days You are using an unactivated copy of windows - you need to activate. So I go to System Update and Security and Activation and Troubleshoot and it says Troubleshooting This copy of windows 10 has been activated. So I close the settings and the activation message goes away.Few days later it's back - so why is Windows System making rather dumb errors in not recognising that the copy is activated?

:)

Plado21, Dec 10, 2021

2. windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Dec 10, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

umm ok.. I guess I don't understand. So, my key is blacklisted, so I can't activate. How do I have a legit copy of Windows 10 if my key is useless?

LightningJR, Dec 10, 2021
  4. Windows 10 pop up You need to activate this copy

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 pop up You need to activate this copy

1. Windows 10 pop up You need to activate this copy - Similar Threads - pop need activate

2. Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...: This window keeps popping up on my screen saying that the windows license is about to expire and that i need to activate windows, but when i go to the activation settings it says "state: active"? It has not shown up in a few minutes but why did i get the notification in the...
  3. Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...: This window keeps popping up on my screen saying that the windows license is about to expire and that i need to activate windows, but when i go to the activation settings it says "state: active"? It has not shown up in a few minutes but why did i get the notification in the...
  4. Activate Windows Pops Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows Pops Up: So normally in My Windows 10 Pro there is no "Activate Windows" Watermark but somehow the watermark pops up the bottom right can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-pops-up/b108d79e-9eca-478c-98d5-fae754209acb
  5. Activate Windows Pops Up

Activate Windows Pops Up: So normally in My Windows 10 Pro there is no "Activate Windows" Watermark but somehow the watermark pops up the bottom right can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-pops-up/b108d79e-9eca-478c-98d5-fae754209acb
  6. Windows 10 pop up You need to activate this copy

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pop up You need to activate this copy: This seems to be a common problem from what I've read. I get a message pop up every few days You are using an unactivated copy of windows - you need to activate. So I go to System Update and Security and Activation and Troubleshoot and it says Troubleshooting This copy of...
  7. Windows 10 pop up You need to activate this copy

Windows 10 pop up You need to activate this copy: This seems to be a common problem from what I've read. I get a message pop up every few days You are using an unactivated copy of windows - you need to activate. So I go to System Update and Security and Activation and Troubleshoot and it says Troubleshooting This copy of...
  8. Windows Activation pop-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation pop-up: I keep on getting this pop-up that tells me to activate windows. Whenever i do, It says its activated. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-pop-up/a20391b1-a3f5-4c42-aaa0-645e0cd3c41b
  9. Windows needs to be activated pop up

Windows needs to be activated pop up: Just started after the last update on 12/12..When I check Settings Update & Security I see that Windows is activated how do I stop the pop up? Version 10.0.18362.535 146384
  10. Activate windows pop up

Activate windows pop up: hi After updating my windows 10 to the latest version , a pop up apeared below my desktop to activate it ! and when i went to setting/activation i watched this error : " we can not reach our activation servers right now , make sure u are connected to the internet , wait...