Windows 10: Windows 10 portion change by itself

Discus and support Windows 10 portion change by itself in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good day, can anyone tell me how to fix, windows 10, restarted to update antivirus. The laptop is stuck in auto repair. If i go to cmd, the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Newbie to win 10, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 portion change by itself

Good day, can anyone tell me how to fix, windows 10, restarted to update antivirus.

The laptop is stuck in auto repair.

If i go to cmd, the windows installation has changed from c: to g :

How can i repair this from cmd.

When cmd opens

X:\windows\ system32

:)

Newbie to win 10, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 portion change by itself

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

theres a windows 10 tweak thread started by w1zzard, i suggest keeping all the tweaks in there.

Mussels, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 portion change by itself

1. Windows 10 portion change by itself - Similar Threads - portion change itself

2. Volume changing by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume changing by itself: So I used to always put my sound at 10%, but I cleaned my earbuds so now I only have to put it at 2-3%. 10% is too loud hurts my ears now. But for some reason when I open zoom, it goes up to 10%. Does anyone know how to fix it? I'm not sure if it's a problem with zoom....
  3. Volume changing by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume changing by itself: So I used to always put my sound at 10%, but I cleaned my earbuds so now I only have to put it at 2-3%. 10% is too loud hurts my ears now. But for some reason when I open zoom, it goes up to 10%. Does anyone know how to fix it? I'm not sure if it's a problem with zoom....
  4. Volume changing by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 lock screen changes itself

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 lock screen changes itself: Hi, I set this picture A as my lock screen last week, and today when i opened my laptop it shows a completely different picture B, not those Wwindows default picture. This is my first time encountered this problem, and I have never downloaded that picture B before, no one...
  6. Wallpaper Changed by itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper Changed by itself: Hi, My desktop wallpaper got changed to an image that was not on my laptop. This happened almost in front of me. I was using my laptop, got busy in something else but I was sitting near it the whole time and when I paid attention to my laptop again the wallpaper had been...
  7. Windows 10 search box text changing by itself

in Cortana
    Windows 10 search box text changing by itself: I recently have been having an issue with my search box text in Windows 10 version 1909 Build 18363.628 where my search box text changes randomly from the default "Type here to search" to just "Start a search". This issue happens whenever I restart my computer or sign out and...
  8. Audio changing by itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio changing by itself: So i am trying to play Microsoft Flight simulator X on steam while in a discord call but, for some reason my computer keeps lowering discord's volume to where i can't hear who i am in a call with. I'm not even sure if this is the correct sub to ask but, is there a way i can...
  9. Windows 10 Password Changed By Itself

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Password Changed By Itself: I have two laptops with Windows 10. Their windows password differs only with a "1" being added to the password of the other laptop. The mystery is that today I found that the laptop without the "1" needed it. I swear I did nothing to change it. It must be Window 10. Another...
  10. Windows 10 font change itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 font change itself: So my font change itself after i clean my PC (left mine, right is random pic on internet) [img] arial font is missing too? [img] Someone know how to fix it? (Other than renistall my Windows) also its seems to ****ed my Chrome browser font too, is it because...