Windows 10: Windows 10 / Possible Problem / 2004 Update

Discus and support Windows 10 / Possible Problem / 2004 Update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi I need help. Why my Windows stuttering so much. When i restart PC again its normal and couple minutes its start and stuttering. Audio.. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Makezu90, May 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 / Possible Problem / 2004 Update

Hi

I need help. Why my Windows stuttering so much. When i restart PC again its normal and couple minutes its start and stuttering. Audio..

I have

Ryzen 7 3700X Ram 16Gb RTX 2060 6GB OC

submitted by /u/Makezu90
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Makezu90, May 29, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 29, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 29, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 / Possible Problem / 2004 Update

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 / Possible Problem / 2004 Update

1. Windows 10 / Possible Problem / 2004 Update - Similar Threads - Possible Problem 2004

2. Update Problem Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Problem Windows 10 2004: Hi Community! I have a problem with the updates. When I click update it says Cannot connect to the update server. May I know why is this happening? Is there a workaround anyway? Sorry for my bad english as this is not my native language. Shukraan lakum!...
  3. Problem updating to Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem updating to Windows 10 2004: When i try to update from Update Center it all goes right until the machine starts rebooting and it freezes after the first reboot and it remains on a black screen after seeing the logo boot. Anyone had these problem? And should I add some other informations to my question?...
  4. Windows 10 2004 update problem

Windows 10 2004 update problem: The last weeks i am trying to update to Windows 10 2004. Current version is Windows 10 1909 Enterprise The problem is it keeps reverting the update because something went wrong. setuperr.log: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkoYG9N1rhczmSCqzamgGVsKy-0L?e=IlGtjd setupact.log...
  5. Problems with Windows 2004 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with Windows 2004 update: Since the Windows 2004 update, I can't toggle the calendar on the taskbar, I can't display or change networks with the taskbar icon and Network Sharing won't show available networks so I can't change them, and the speaker icon won't show the volume or allow me to change it, I...
  6. windows 10 2004 update problem

windows 10 2004 update problem: i just fresh installed 2004 version but it seems that i cannot disable RECEIVE UPDATES FOR OTHER MICROSOFT PRODUCTS WHEN AVAILABLE when i turn it off it again turns on automatically...
  7. Windows 10, 2004 update problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10, 2004 update problems: submitted by /u/TheDarijus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwszcq/windows_10_2004_update_problems/
  8. WINDOWS 10 UPDATE 2004 PROBLEMS

WINDOWS 10 UPDATE 2004 PROBLEMS: After downloading windows update 2004 my laptop took ages and ages to start up. I did an automatic windows repair and it said that it had uninstalled windows 2004 to fix startup problems. After this, it has messed up my printer and I keep getting an error when trying to use...
  9. Windows 10 update 2004 problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update 2004 problems: The Win10 2004 update went thru the night before last/yesterday morning. Now have noticed my Iolo System Mechanic program that I paid for is gone from my computer. Are others missing files/programs? Is this a known problem with the latest update? I'm reading that others...
  10. Possible Problem - Windows 10 - Updates

Possible Problem - Windows 10 - Updates: Greetings, On my settings, on the Windows Update then View Update History I have 2 different contradictions. The first is the Windows update Quality Updates: August 13, 2019—KB4512508 (OS Build 18362.295) Applies to: Windows 10, version 1903Windows Server version 1903....