Windows 10: Windows 10 possibly being rebranded as just "Windows".

Discus and support Windows 10 possibly being rebranded as just "Windows". in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Someone on Twitter posted this today... This person seems to be a reputable leaker... https://twitter.com/ALumia_Italia/st...037861377?s=20 IMHO this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ScurisWorks2020, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Windows 10 possibly being rebranded as just "Windows".

Someone on Twitter posted this today... This person seems to be a reputable leaker... https://twitter.com/ALumia_Italia/st...037861377?s=20 IMHO this is looks like a startup animation, an updated version of this animation: Windows 10X boot animation - YouTube Unfortunately, this was the only piece of news that came out today... But does appear to confirm that "Windows 10" is no more. The OS will just be rebranded "Windows".

:)

ScurisWorks2020, Jun 1, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 possibly being rebranded as just "Windows".

Delta6326, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 possibly being rebranded as just "Windows".

1. Windows 10 possibly being rebranded as just "Windows". - Similar Threads - possibly being rebranded

2. Is it possible to keep the Windows icon at the center of the taskbar in Windows 10 just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to keep the Windows icon at the center of the taskbar in Windows 10 just...: I installed Windows 11, but I found that Windows 10 provided better gaming performance on my low-end PC. So I reverted back to Windows 10. However, I do miss some of the new features in Windows 11, such as the Windows icon being centered in the taskbar. I find it easier to...
  3. Is it possible to keep the Windows icon at the center of the taskbar in Windows 10 just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to keep the Windows icon at the center of the taskbar in Windows 10 just...: I installed Windows 11, but I found that Windows 10 provided better gaming performance on my low-end PC. So I reverted back to Windows 10. However, I do miss some of the new features in Windows 11, such as the Windows icon being centered in the taskbar. I find it easier to...
  4. Is it possible to keep the Windows icon at the center of the taskbar in Windows 10 just...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft to rebrand apps for Windows 10 lightweight OS

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to rebrand apps for Windows 10 lightweight OS: Windows 10X appears to be changing multiple features and apps for the better, making several UI components modern to differentiate itself from the current Windows 10. For example, Windows 10X removes Cortana during the first-run experience, which means you’ll get a faster...
  6. Is it possible to activate windows with just the install disk?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it possible to activate windows with just the install disk?: I recently bought a refurbished computer advertised as having windows preinstalled. I received a computer with an unactivated version of windows 10 pro 64 but and an install disk. The product key on the case threw an error and through command prompt also gave an error. Any...
  7. Windows just being...Windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows just being...Windows.: [ATTACH] Notice the news tile and the app icons. What could have done this though? https://preview.redd.it/rua0d8romu351.png?width=936&format=png&auto=webp&s=b07d65eb8c4ba91f56f88b31debb66abe40fd82a submitted by /u/NRJ1024 [link] [comments]...
  8. Microsoft makes more changes for Windows 10 Defender rebrand

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft makes more changes for Windows 10 Defender rebrand: If you regularly check for updates or view update history in Windows 10, you may have noticed a new Windows Update called ‘Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus’. The update is being pushed out to all Windows 10 users and it appears that Microsoft has...
  9. Microsoft’s Screen Sketch app rebrands as Snip & Sketch on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Screen Sketch app rebrands as Snip & Sketch on Windows 10: Microsoft is rolling out an update for Insiders in the Fast and Skip Ahead Ring for Windows 10 that rebrands the Screen Sketch app as “Snip & Sketch” along with improving its feature. Screen Sketch, now known as Snip Sketch is supposed to replace the built-in Windows Snipping...
  10. Microsoft is bringing the rebranded News app to Windows 10 with Fluent Design

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is bringing the rebranded News app to Windows 10 with Fluent Design: Microsoft recently announced that the MSN News apps will be rebranded to Microsoft News on Android and iOS. Today, Microsoft is rolling out a new update to MSN News app on Windows 10 devices, and the update also rebrands the app. The new name is more straightforward and...