Windows 10: windows 10 post 20h2 update tablet mode issue

Discus and support windows 10 post 20h2 update tablet mode issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey there, I have a problem with toggling the tablet mode option. It was available in the quick action center but post 20h2 it's gone and I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbbasSuthariya, Nov 13, 2020.

1. windows 10 post 20h2 update tablet mode issue

Hey there, I have a problem with toggling the tablet mode option. It was available in the quick action center but post 20h2 it's gone and I have tried to to add it via going to the settings but it still doesn't show the option of toggling on/off the tablet mode from the quick action. I'd really like to have the shortcut there since it's getting toggled aving so much Hassel of going all the way into advanced tablet mode settings to do so.

Thank you

:)

AbbasSuthariya, Nov 13, 2020

2. Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 13, 2020
  3. After windows update desktop stuck on tablet mode.

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did the issue started after installing any Particular Windows Update? If yes, please provide the KB number of the Windows Update?
    To find the KB number of the Windows update
    please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + I key.

• From the window select Update & Security.

• Click on Windows Update.

• Click on Advanced Options.

• Click View your update history.

I would suggest you to try changing the mode and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps below to change the mode:

• On the bottom right of the task bar click on
      open Notification Center

• From the notification menu, if Tablet mode is highlighted click on the
      Tablet mode.

• This will help it to get back to Desktop mode.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Nov 13, 2020
  4. windows 10 post 20h2 update tablet mode issue

Tablet mode not working since Windows 10 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed,I would like you to answer the following questions:

• Could you please tell me if tablet mode is enabled?
    • Could you please explain when you say "NOT A SINGLE ONE of my apps are to be found anywhere"?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

If tablet mode is not enabled,I suggest you to enable it by performing the following steps:

• Click or tap the Start button
    • Open the Settings application
    • Click or tap on "System"
    • In the pane on the left of the screen scroll all the way to the bottom until you see "Tablet Mode"
    • Ensure the toggle is set to either on or off to your preference.

Method 2

I suggest you to Follow the below steps to Run the System maintenance Troubleshooter:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System maintenance .
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 3

The glitch issue might occur due to some corruption in the display drivers.So,I recommend you to update the display adapter and check.

Please refer the article below:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 post 20h2 update tablet mode issue

1. windows 10 post 20h2 update tablet mode issue - Similar Threads - post 20h2 update

2. Windows 10 Update to 20H2 issues?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update to 20H2 issues?: Hi! So I’m trying to update my HP 250 G5 notebook with a Intel i3-5 to the latest Windows 10 update. Upon beginning the installation of 20H2, everything runs fine and normal, until the computer does one of the restarts it usually does out of random while updating. After it...
  3. Windows Update 20H2 - Post update freezes

Windows Update 20H2 - Post update freezes: Running a Lenovo Desktop PC with Windows 10 which auto updated with feature update 20H2 and now subsequent cumulative updates 03-2021 & 05-2021. I now have multiple system freezes lasting 1 - 3 mins each time where no user input possible. I tried uninstalling update to...
  4. Windows 10 20H2 update issues

Windows 10 20H2 update issues: I have attempted the Windows 10 20H2 update multiple times with the same issue each time I do. I cannot open documents on my external hard drive with the update. I can reinstall the previous version of Windows 10 and all works as to be expected. Has any one else experienced...
  5. window 10 update 20H2 issue

window 10 update 20H2 issue: how fix 20H2 update 61% hang problem... easy solution required https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-update-20h2-issue/4b0e53b0-0d4f-4844-a063-d4e9a3acda54
  6. Issues with Windows 10 20H2 Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Windows 10 20H2 Update: I have my fair share of criticism for Windows 10, as I've experienced so many issues with my laptop that uses it in the past 2 years, but this time I have to remark on a thing that happened two hours. I saw that a manual update was offered in the Windows Update section, and...
  7. Post Update to Windows 10 20H2 -> Persistent need to reauthenticate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Post Update to Windows 10 20H2 -> Persistent need to reauthenticate: My work issued me a laptop with Window 10 1909, which I used for nearly 18 months. During that time I used first Skype, then Teams, plus Outlook without issues with a Microsoft Business account. 2/3 weeks ago I updated to Windows 20H2. Since then, I need to authenticate...
  8. Windows 10 Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Tablet Mode: Hello All. I would like to talk about Microsoft’s direction for Tablet Mode for tablets and 2in1’s. I am still using an Alcatel Idol 4s with Windows 10 mobile as a pocket computer. Windows 10 mobile, IMHO, is probably the finest mobile OS that has ever been develped for those...
  9. issue on tablet mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    issue on tablet mode: Even after switching on my TABLET MODE ,it isn't working . I guess its not accepting my touch , I saw various articles on making tablet mode touch friendly but I cant see any options like that . Still my tablet mode is on but I can't type without mouse and keyboard....
  10. TABLET MODE ISSUE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TABLET MODE ISSUE: I have updated my haier y11c notebook to window 10 now tablet mode is not working as previously it was working properly.now i m confuse what is the issue may be itys drive issue but i couldnt solve it and need solution for that....