Windows 10: Windows 10 Post Installation question

Discus and support Windows 10 Post Installation question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A bit of background:I have an ASUS desktop PC, M32BF series. I started getting a warning during the BIOS POST screen about the main HDD being bad, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GL-2021, Nov 23, 2021.

1. GL-2021 Win User

Windows 10 Post Installation question

A bit of background:I have an ASUS desktop PC, M32BF series. I started getting a warning during the BIOS POST screen about the main HDD being bad, so out of caution I decided to go ahead and get a new HDD. It's a conventional HDD, Seagate Barracuda 2TB. The existing disk is a Toshiba HDD. After backing up all the data I wanted to keep and made a list of programs to reinstall, I created a USB bootable drive and proceeded to install Windows 10 Home same as original install on the new drive. Everything went fine, the PC boots up from the new drive just fine, and I'm quite happy with how much mo

:)

GL-2021, Nov 23, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 23, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Post Installation question - Similar Threads - Post Installation question

2. Question Post Deletion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Post Deletion: Could I get this question post created by me that's locked deleted please. Here it is - The PostIf not, could I get my replies deleted please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-post-deletion/bf2c1d47-f817-4204-a09f-0260e134abb2
  3. Question Post Deletion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question Post Deletion: Could I get this question post created by me that's locked deleted please. Here it is - The PostIf not, could I get my replies deleted please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-post-deletion/bf2c1d47-f817-4204-a09f-0260e134abb2
  4. Windows 10 Post Installation question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Post Installation question: A bit of background:I have an ASUS desktop PC, M32BF series. I started getting a warning during the BIOS POST screen about the main HDD being bad, so out of caution I decided to go ahead and get a new HDD. It's a conventional HDD, Seagate Barracuda 2TB. The existing disk is a...
  5. Windows 10 Post Installation question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Post Installation question: A bit of background:I have an ASUS desktop PC, M32BF series. I started getting a warning during the BIOS POST screen about the main HDD being bad, so out of caution I decided to go ahead and get a new HDD. It's a conventional HDD, Seagate Barracuda 2TB. The existing disk is a...
  6. Post a question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Post a question: when i start computer i get a message —-inaccesible boot device any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/post-a-question/d73cbb4d-fded-45b7-a7bf-88c93596ce58
  7. Posting a question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Posting a question: I posted a question earlier today, but hadn't received any responses last time I looked. How do I retrieve my question? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/posting-a-question/5ba4e63b-f392-4c6d-8e7c-0e19b106cd86
  8. Reading Posts to questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reading Posts to questions: When I am reading the posts to a thread, and there are obviously more pages, how does one move on to the next page of replies please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reading-posts-to-questions/34f61016-8917-44ef-bbbd-cb39b94475a3
  9. 2 Questions In ONE Post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Questions In ONE Post: 1 any good backup app for chrome or any web browser ? 2 any good app to Kill stuck apps ? There was one i used a few months before // it was amazing the mouse did everything you clicked on the program that is freezing and it was out but cant remember the name *cry 116047
  10. Basic Installation Questions--First Post

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Basic Installation Questions--First Post: Just downloaded 10130 (x86) .iso and have a couple of questions. I burned it to a DVD (using ImgBurn—which deleted the file when the burn was completed. Just a suggestion to make a copy before burning.) I will be doing a clean install on an unused XP computer into which I...