Windows 10: Windows 10 pre embedded in motherboard??

Discus and support Windows 10 pre embedded in motherboard?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Two years ago , i purchased a Lenovo laptop with pre install windows 10 home single language , after 1 year the windows is not working properly. Can i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Himanshu4319, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 pre embedded in motherboard??

Two years ago , i purchased a Lenovo laptop with pre install windows 10 home single language , after 1 year the windows is not working properly. Can i need to purchase the windows 10 .

:)

Himanshu4319, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Windows 10 pre embedded in motherboard??

Windows 7 Pro Pre-install 'Downgrade' to Windows 7 Pro Embedded

First time post and I'm really hoping someone can help as Microsoft can't answer this query on a call as support for Windows 7 is no more.

If a PC comes with Windows 7 Pro Pre-installed as an OEM licence (which is listed as a Windows 7 Pro OA on the COA), will this cover the installation of Windows 7 Pro Embedded? The customer has an existing Contributor Licence Agreement (so they have a volume
    licence) and a Windows 7 Pro Embedded Image that they have tested and works as required.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Regards

John

John Davey (john.davey), Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 pre embedded in motherboard??

1. Windows 10 pre embedded in motherboard?? - Similar Threads - pre embedded motherboard

2. Windows 10 pre-installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pre-installation: Hi all, As a hardware seller is it legal to pre-install Windows 10 trial version without activation. This way the customer has the freedom to self-activate after buying necessary pack online. I believe Windows 10 enterprise version is available with 30 days trial period.As...
  3. Windows 7 embedded to win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 embedded to win 10: I have a machine that has win7 embedded standard. I know i camt upgrad eut foek themat verison but how van i uninstakl itbto insyallnwin 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-embedded-to-win-10/f8ec0d47-8679-439d-a21e-954c0676a838
  4. Windows 10 embedded in mobo? Not NVME?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 embedded in mobo? Not NVME?: I bought a prebuilt pc and was told by said company that windows 10 is embedded in the mobo. I’m doing a rebuild and the silver on that kobo just isn’t fitting my theme, so I bought a new one. I have windows stored on my NVME that I plan on reusing for my new build. My two...
  5. Pre installed Windows 10

Pre installed Windows 10: Pre installed Windows 10 on new laptop. How does one activate these pre loaded features? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pre-installed-windows-10/d06784ce-a929-471a-ac5d-bfa97ab7a2c6
  6. Windows 10 embedded life cycle?

Windows 10 embedded life cycle?: I am looking for information about how long windows 10 embedded will be supported from a life cycle point of view. Seems like every other version is documented except embedded. See https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13853/windows-lifecycle-fact-sheet Anyone know?...
  7. Support for Windows Embedded Standard & Windows Embedded POSReady 2009

in Windows 10 News
    Support for Windows Embedded Standard & Windows Embedded POSReady 2009: Microsoft would like to remind the community that support for Windows Embedded Standard 2009 ended January 10, 2019 and that support for Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 will end on April 9, 2019. For customers still maintaining these platforms, Microsoft recommends that you...
  8. windows 10 pre release

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 pre release: Please tell me more about Windows 10 Insider Preview 18298.1000 (rs_prerelease),does it have any new features? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pre-release/ff3186a9-4704-4c96-90a4-abc9bb4edbe0
  9. Win 10 with embedded keys

Win 10 with embedded keys: With the Threshold 2 update, I understand Win 10 can use a Win 7 and 8 key code for activation. Will it read an embedded key and use it during the installation process? We have over 300 devices that came with Win 8 downgraded to Win 7. Due to a new application that requires a...
  10. Windows Embedded Sci_Linux

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Embedded Sci_Linux: Can Scientific Linux Wyse C90LE7 WES7 WFR3 File description 7z SFX version 4.65.0.0 2.71 GB run on the same pc where WIN8 Windows 10 is installed? Like you can start the one or the other? I downloaded the above file but do not dare to run it. 30670