Windows 10: Windows 10 preloaded

Discus and support Windows 10 preloaded in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, so i bought a laptop from a guy , i understood that it has windows 10 already preloaded on it so i don t need a cd or usb , it s a lenovo t420 ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DenisVoica, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 preloaded

Hi, so i bought a laptop from a guy , i understood that it has windows 10 already preloaded on it so i don t need a cd or usb , it s a lenovo t420 , but the guy pulled the hdd out of the laptop to keep it , now i m confused like how to activate windows from bios (if i have windows preloaded) and what about the internal memory? I have a external usb hdd of 1tb

:)

DenisVoica, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 24, 2019
  4. RickC Win User

Windows 10 preloaded

Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Tab Preloading in Windows 10  

OK, I understand that I cannot find the entries in the registry because the default settings doesn't have them, i.e. they haven't yet been created either via GPEdit or .REG file.

Discussing just Option 2 (Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Tab Preloading using a REG file), I also understand that the .REG file in step 3 creates a key/value entry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE which has the effect of 'Disable Tab Preloading'.

What I don't understand is why - in step 2 (Enable Tab Preloading), i.e. to revert to default - the .REG file removes keys under both HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.

Why would there be a need in step 2 to remove a key under HKEY_CURRENT_USER (to revert to default) if step 3 didn't create the key/value under HKEY_CURRENT_USER in the first place?

RickC, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 preloaded

1. Windows 10 preloaded - Similar Threads - preloaded

2. can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit: can't find good preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-preloader-vcom-drivers-windows-10-64/0bc4f1db-00d0-462e-b1a2-77b9cac64b1f
  3. can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit: can't find good preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-preloader-vcom-drivers-windows-10-64/0bc4f1db-00d0-462e-b1a2-77b9cac64b1f
  4. can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. W11 22631.3235 version- Failed to preload startup program before user login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 22631.3235 version- Failed to preload startup program before user login: Dear all,I found that after upgraded to latest version 22631.3235 , my PC no longer preload all startup programs before user login.Before update my PC was able to load all startup program before i login user, Hence, once i login , all the start up program all ready. After...
  6. W11 22631.3235 version- Failed to preload startup program before user login

W11 22631.3235 version- Failed to preload startup program before user login: Dear all,I found that after upgraded to latest version 22631.3235 , my PC no longer preload all startup programs before user login.Before update my PC was able to load all startup program before i login user, Hence, once i login , all the start up program all ready. After...
  7. Image Preview is taking time to preload the thumbnails on Share drive path and the local...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image Preview is taking time to preload the thumbnails on Share drive path and the local...: Image Preview is taking time to preload the thumbnails on Share drive path and the local desktop in windows 11.The images has been imported from the iPhone uploaded to the shared drive in routine basis.Previously I had no issue loading the thumbnail it loads real quick.The...
  8. Image Preview is taking time to preload the thumbnails on Share drive path and the local...

Image Preview is taking time to preload the thumbnails on Share drive path and the local...: Image Preview is taking time to preload the thumbnails on Share drive path and the local desktop in windows 11.The images has been imported from the iPhone uploaded to the shared drive in routine basis.Previously I had no issue loading the thumbnail it loads real quick.The...
  9. Hi I bought a new computer preloaded with windows 10 and upon boot updated to windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I bought a new computer preloaded with windows 10 and upon boot updated to windows 11...: Hi I bought a newer computer preloaded with windows 10. Upon boot it asked if ai wanted to update to windows 11 which I did successfully but under windows update it is still showing 2 recommended windows 10 updates included H2 as if ai am still running windows 10 but I am...
  10. Hi I bought a new computer preloaded with windows 10 and upon boot updated to windows 11...

Hi I bought a new computer preloaded with windows 10 and upon boot updated to windows 11...: Hi I bought a newer computer preloaded with windows 10. Upon boot it asked if ai wanted to update to windows 11 which I did successfully but under windows update it is still showing 2 recommended windows 10 updates included H2 as if ai am still running windows 10 but I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to pre load win 8from win 10 in windows phone