Windows 10: Windows 10 preloads - where to look for it?

Discus and support Windows 10 preloads - where to look for it? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anybody know about the path to the files Windows 10 preload saves? Is it on my C:\? I guess it is, but where? I don't want to delete them, or mess with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Burgurne, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Burgurne Win User

Windows 10 preloads - where to look for it?

Anybody know about the path to the files Windows 10 preload saves? Is it on my C:\? I guess it is, but where? I don't want to delete them, or mess with them, when doing my weekly cleaning *Redface

:)

Burgurne, Jun 3, 2015

2. windows 10 to windows 7

If Windows 10 came preinstalled on your computer.

You will first need to go to the manufacturers website for your model computer and first find out if there are Windows 7 native drivers available. A lot of computers that come preloaded with Windows 10 do not have native driver support for Windows 7 by the
    manufacturer. If there are no native drivers, you will have to consider returning the machine and purchasing a machine preloaded with Windows 10 Pro with downgrade rights to Windows 7 Professional. Or look through the manufacturers catalogue for systems already
    preloaded with Windows 7, usually the business line will have these options.

Resources:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2832566

Return the computer if it came preloaded with Windows 10 and purchase one already preloaded with Windows 7, they are still available:

Where can you find a PC running Windows 7? | ZDNet

Andre Da Costa, Jun 3, 2015
  3. Removing windows 10 and replacing with Windows 7

Could you describe for us exactly the problems you are experiencing with Windows 10?

You will first need to go to the manufacturers website for your model computer and first find out if there are Windows 7 native drivers available. A lot of computers that come preloaded with Windows 10 do not have native driver support for Windows 7 by the
    manufacturer. If there are no native drivers, you will have to consider returning the machine and purchasing a machine preloaded with Windows 10 Pro with downgrade rights to Windows 7 Professional. Or look through the manufacturers catalogue for systems already
    preloaded with Windows 7, usually the business line will have these options.

Return the laptop if it came preloaded with Windows 8 and purchase one already preloaded with Windows 7, they are still available:

Where can you find a PC running Windows 7? | ZDNet

Andre Da Costa, Jun 3, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

What files are you talking about? I don't know what you mean by "files Windows 10 preload saves"?

Ztruker, Jun 3, 2015
  5. swarfega Win User
    You won't be able to access it until July 29th and then it should unpack the files and install itself.

swarfega, Jun 3, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jun 3, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    To see if it "is"(present tense) downloading something maybe look here*chuckle

Attachment 20705

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 preloads - where to look for it? - Similar Threads - preloads where

2. can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit: can't find good preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-preloader-vcom-drivers-windows-10-64/0bc4f1db-00d0-462e-b1a2-77b9cac64b1f
  3. can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit: can't find good preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-preloader-vcom-drivers-windows-10-64/0bc4f1db-00d0-462e-b1a2-77b9cac64b1f
  4. can't install preloader vcom drivers windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. W11 22631.3235 version- Failed to preload startup program before user login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 22631.3235 version- Failed to preload startup program before user login: Dear all,I found that after upgraded to latest version 22631.3235 , my PC no longer preload all startup programs before user login.Before update my PC was able to load all startup program before i login user, Hence, once i login , all the start up program all ready. After...
  6. W11 22631.3235 version- Failed to preload startup program before user login

W11 22631.3235 version- Failed to preload startup program before user login: Dear all,I found that after upgraded to latest version 22631.3235 , my PC no longer preload all startup programs before user login.Before update my PC was able to load all startup program before i login user, Hence, once i login , all the start up program all ready. After...
  7. Image Preview is taking time to preload the thumbnails on Share drive path and the local...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image Preview is taking time to preload the thumbnails on Share drive path and the local...: Image Preview is taking time to preload the thumbnails on Share drive path and the local desktop in windows 11.The images has been imported from the iPhone uploaded to the shared drive in routine basis.Previously I had no issue loading the thumbnail it loads real quick.The...
  8. Image Preview is taking time to preload the thumbnails on Share drive path and the local...

Image Preview is taking time to preload the thumbnails on Share drive path and the local...: Image Preview is taking time to preload the thumbnails on Share drive path and the local desktop in windows 11.The images has been imported from the iPhone uploaded to the shared drive in routine basis.Previously I had no issue loading the thumbnail it loads real quick.The...
  9. Hi I bought a new computer preloaded with windows 10 and upon boot updated to windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I bought a new computer preloaded with windows 10 and upon boot updated to windows 11...: Hi I bought a newer computer preloaded with windows 10. Upon boot it asked if ai wanted to update to windows 11 which I did successfully but under windows update it is still showing 2 recommended windows 10 updates included H2 as if ai am still running windows 10 but I am...
  10. Hi I bought a new computer preloaded with windows 10 and upon boot updated to windows 11...

Hi I bought a new computer preloaded with windows 10 and upon boot updated to windows 11...: Hi I bought a newer computer preloaded with windows 10. Upon boot it asked if ai wanted to update to windows 11 which I did successfully but under windows update it is still showing 2 recommended windows 10 updates included H2 as if ai am still running windows 10 but I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i get a windows 10 with no preloads