Windows 10: Windows 10 preloads - where to look for it?

Discus and support Windows 10 preloads - where to look for it? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anybody know about the path to the files Windows 10 preload saves? Is it on my C:\? I guess it is, but where? I don't want to delete them, or mess with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Burgurne, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Burgurne Win User

Windows 10 preloads - where to look for it?

Anybody know about the path to the files Windows 10 preload saves? Is it on my C:\? I guess it is, but where? I don't want to delete them, or mess with them, when doing my weekly cleaning *Redface

:)

Burgurne, Jun 3, 2015

2. windows 10 to windows 7

If Windows 10 came preinstalled on your computer.

You will first need to go to the manufacturers website for your model computer and first find out if there are Windows 7 native drivers available. A lot of computers that come preloaded with Windows 10 do not have native driver support for Windows 7 by the
    manufacturer. If there are no native drivers, you will have to consider returning the machine and purchasing a machine preloaded with Windows 10 Pro with downgrade rights to Windows 7 Professional. Or look through the manufacturers catalogue for systems already
    preloaded with Windows 7, usually the business line will have these options.

Resources:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2832566

Return the computer if it came preloaded with Windows 10 and purchase one already preloaded with Windows 7, they are still available:

Where can you find a PC running Windows 7? | ZDNet

Andre Da Costa, Jun 3, 2015
  3. Removing windows 10 and replacing with Windows 7

Could you describe for us exactly the problems you are experiencing with Windows 10?

You will first need to go to the manufacturers website for your model computer and first find out if there are Windows 7 native drivers available. A lot of computers that come preloaded with Windows 10 do not have native driver support for Windows 7 by the
    manufacturer. If there are no native drivers, you will have to consider returning the machine and purchasing a machine preloaded with Windows 10 Pro with downgrade rights to Windows 7 Professional. Or look through the manufacturers catalogue for systems already
    preloaded with Windows 7, usually the business line will have these options.

Return the laptop if it came preloaded with Windows 8 and purchase one already preloaded with Windows 7, they are still available:

Where can you find a PC running Windows 7? | ZDNet

Andre Da Costa, Jun 3, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

What files are you talking about? I don't know what you mean by "files Windows 10 preload saves"?

Ztruker, Jun 3, 2015
  5. swarfega Win User
    You won't be able to access it until July 29th and then it should unpack the files and install itself.

swarfega, Jun 3, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jun 3, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    To see if it "is"(present tense) downloading something maybe look here*chuckle

Attachment 20705

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 preloads - where to look for it? - Similar Threads - preloads where

2. Is there a way to reinstall windows on a preloaded windows laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to reinstall windows on a preloaded windows laptop?: My laptop had been having some weird errors and I think it’s the way windows was installed. is there a way to delete windows and install it even if it came preloaded? It’s an ASUS a410 vivobook submitted by /u/fefe06y [link] [comments]...
  3. Desktop preload

Desktop preload: Hi there! On Windows 10, after a reboot the desktop loads all the programs before I enter my login PIN. Is there a way to do this after a Power On? (without using startup scripts) submitted by /u/Pascaleiro [link] [comments]...
  4. New PC with preloaded Win 10 - defaultuser0 is only account

New PC with preloaded Win 10 - defaultuser0 is only account: Bought new PC with preloaded Win 10 - defaultuser0 is the only account. When I tried to use recovery tools such as command prompt or restore point I do not have option to use them because I am only given option to login as defaultuser0 and cant. I dont want to try resetting...
  5. microsoft 365 business standard download and install on pc preloaded with windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft 365 business standard download and install on pc preloaded with windows 10: I am getting this error code when trying to install Microsoft 365 business standard-- all programs saying I need to reactivate so my business purchased from office depot but when putting in code this is what comes back Error code: NoMatchingOrEligibleProductsFound...
  6. Microsoft Edge Preloadings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Preloadings: I have windows 10 home edition, I understand that gpedit is not available on this version. CCleaner says it cannot clean "sessions" due to the preloading settings of Edge. I want to clear this so it can. I was directed to gpedit, then to the registry...
  7. How do I get rid of the crappy "apps" that you preloaded in this computer? I want to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the crappy "apps" that you preloaded in this computer? I want to...: I don't want the stupid impossible to use "apps" you have. I want my old reliable programs that I can use. They have easy to find controls and tools that actually help me get work done. Your stupid photo app has published all my private photos for every one to see. I tried to...
  8. Windows 10 preloaded

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 preloaded: Hi, so i bought a laptop from a guy , i understood that it has windows 10 already preloaded on it so i don t need a cd or usb , it s a lenovo t420 , but the guy pulled the hdd out of the laptop to keep it , now i m confused like how to activate windows from bios (if i have...
  9. Could i upgrade a windows 10 home preloaded OS to windows 10 pro using FQC-09525?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Could i upgrade a windows 10 home preloaded OS to windows 10 pro using FQC-09525?: Could i upgrade a windows 10 home preloaded OS to windows 10 pro using partno FQC-09525? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-i-upgrade-a-windows-10-home-preloaded-os-to/51f286f5-5f92-474b-9039-d22a994aa3c0"
  10. how to preload windows10 on systems we build.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to preload windows10 on systems we build.: We are building systems for resale and need to know a simple way to "pre install" windows 10 so that the customer can complete the install, enter the COA etc.. I did this long ago when I was working in IT but that was XP. My research has pointed to using Microsoft MDT and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i get a windows 10 with no preloads