Windows 10: Windows 10 Premium NO Briefcase

Discus and support Windows 10 Premium NO Briefcase in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I run 3 machines and each one has 7-10 Briefcases all numbered 0 through 9 I need something , or someone to tell me how to go back to 7 . I wasted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RJBPhillips III, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Premium NO Briefcase

I run 3 machines and each one has 7-10 Briefcases all numbered 0 through 9

I need something , or someone to tell me how to go back to 7 . I wasted $185 getting the new

10. I did not know there was NOT a briefcase feature. How awful to get folks used to a great

helpful tool and then jerk it out ... Can I purchase a 3rd party Briefcase ?? is anyone making something like it ?

:)

RJBPhillips III, Nov 6, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

briefcase alternatives for creator

Hi, sorry your briefcase was stolen. *chuckle

I suggest the following with no guarantee as to whether it works (I can't try it in the CU as I use the AU).
    The relevant reg file is provided as a zipped download.
    Further, if it works now, there's no guarantee it would continue to do so in future builds.

How to add the Briefcase feature in Windows 10 - Winaero

Add Briefcase to New Context Menu in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials
    Confirms

dalchina, Nov 6, 2019
  3. synch Briefcase files

Hi,

Briefcase is a special folder in the Windows operating system that supports a simple file synchronization between itself and another folder. However, this is no longer available in Windows 10. You can consider using alternative options such as using OneDrive.
    Just store anything on your OneDrive folder and it's automatically available on your other devices that are synchronized to your OneDrive account.

Regarding your concern about Windows briefcase, we need additional details so that we can provide the next steps you can take to resolve the issue. Kindly provide the answers to the questions below:

• How did you enable the briefcase option in your Windows 10 computer?
    • How do you usually access the briefcase folder in your computer?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 do you have installed.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Premium NO Briefcase

The Briefcase Is In Use On Another Computer Windows 10

Hi Sam,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Is the briefcase in the pictures directory stored on the Windows 10 computer?
    • Which is the operating system on the other computer?
    • Do you have any third party firewall installed on the computer?

Before you try to sync the briefcase make sure the all the file are closed. Later access the link below and follow the steps in the article to sync the briefcase on the computer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Sync-using-Briefcase

Applies to Windows 10.

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Premium NO Briefcase

1. Windows 10 Premium NO Briefcase - Similar Threads - Premium Briefcase

2. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.: I bought a laptop that had windows 10 with microsoft office and every office app was installed alreayd like excel. After few years the windows started lagging as a result i installed new windows from its official website after backuping all my data. The problem is that now i...
  3. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.: I bought a laptop that had windows 10 with microsoft office and every office app was installed alreayd like excel. After few years the windows started lagging as a result i installed new windows from its official website after backuping all my data. The problem is that now i...
  4. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?: Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-new-ssd-windows-home-premium-using/c1609ff5-6fc7-4367-9fde-644e17bf7d7f
  6. Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?

Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?: Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-new-ssd-windows-home-premium-using/c1609ff5-6fc7-4367-9fde-644e17bf7d7f
  7. I have been auto billed for MSN premium for multiple years. I am no longer in need of this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been auto billed for MSN premium for multiple years. I am no longer in need of this...: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-auto-billed-for-msn-premium-for/abd957f9-0170-425d-8263-f607a227cafc
  8. I have been auto billed for MSN premium for multiple years. I am no longer in need of this...

I have been auto billed for MSN premium for multiple years. I am no longer in need of this...: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-auto-billed-for-msn-premium-for/abd957f9-0170-425d-8263-f607a227cafc
  9. Upgraded from windows 7 Premium with service pack 1 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded from windows 7 Premium with service pack 1 to windows 10: Hi there, I upgraded my laptop yesterday from windows 7 Premium service pack 1 to windows 10.. All seemed fine until the desktop background disappeared, and a water mark appeared that "Windows is not active". I went to settings/Activation tab. I tried to put my Product key...
  10. Upgraded from windows 7 Premium with service pack 1 to windows 10

Upgraded from windows 7 Premium with service pack 1 to windows 10: Hi there, I upgraded my laptop yesterday from windows 7 Premium service pack 1 to windows 10.. All seemed fine until the desktop background disappeared, and a water mark appeared that "Windows is not active". I went to settings/Activation tab. I tried to put my Product key...