Windows 10: "windows 10 premium update is ready".

Discus and support "windows 10 premium update is ready". in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is this red box popup a scam?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by godfreyholter, Aug 12, 2020.

1. "windows 10 premium update is ready".

Is this red box popup a scam?

:)

godfreyholter, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 12, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Aug 12, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

"windows 10 premium update is ready".

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

"windows 10 premium update is ready".

1. "windows 10 premium update is ready". - Similar Threads - premium update ready

2. Windows 10 Update stuck ready to download but not happenening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update stuck ready to download but not happenening: There is a microsoft update KB5007186 that is ready to down load tried it several times. Been there a few days.Done the usual trouble shooting but still showing as waiting to download.Orange dots just remain....
  3. windows update getting ready

windows update getting ready: so my pc is weird, when I unplug my xbox one controller and try to reconnect it, it will just blink and flash unless I restart my computer & do windows update. However, this time when I did my windows update it is stuck on the screen and shuts down my computer without...
  4. Windows Picture It Premium 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Picture It Premium 10: Dear MS ; I recently have be able to use my Desktop and use my "Premium 10 Picture it app. I do realize that it is a 2005 version but I am able or was able to run it and all the other programs with it from disc 1-5 I have only one section in the app that always gives me...
  5. Updates ready to install

Updates ready to install: My PC says updates are ready to install but it won't let me install immediately. It tells me to go to advanced options and the earliest I can install is June 11. Why cant I install immediately? How come, huh, how come?...
  6. Vistaview Premium to Windows 10

Vistaview Premium to Windows 10: Why do I res ach a wall when I attempt upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vistaview-premium-to-windows-10/59dee7da-da94-4414-9ffd-991bac198993
  7. Windows 10 Premium NO Briefcase

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Premium NO Briefcase: I run 3 machines and each one has 7-10 Briefcases all numbered 0 through 9 I need something , or someone to tell me how to go back to 7 . I wasted $185 getting the new 10. I did not know there was NOT a briefcase feature. How awful to get folks used to a great helpful tool...
  8. Windows 10 performance boosting update not yet ready

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 performance boosting update not yet ready: Windows 10 version 1909 update codenamed ’19H2′ is supposed to launch in the fall of 2019, which means pretty soon, given that we’re already in October. ESD of Windows 10 version 1909 Build 18363.356 was recently published on Windows Server Update Services server (WSUS),...
  9. Update is ready notice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Update is ready notice: Running Win 10 Pro Version 1803. Keep on getting a small widow with: Update is ready. "Update and benefit from enhancements and fixes." How do I know it is a legit update or something else. [ATTACH]...
  10. Updates ready.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates ready.: Two Updates ready. [img] 1953