Windows 10: Windows 10: pressing the A, S and C keys at the same time

Discus and support Windows 10: pressing the A, S and C keys at the same time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i am curious how to get windows to accept pressing the a, s and c keys at the same time. whenever i press the particular combination, windows will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jibo, Oct 23, 2018.

1. jibo Win User

Windows 10: pressing the A, S and C keys at the same time

i am curious how to get windows to accept pressing the a, s and c keys at the same time.
    whenever i press the particular combination, windows will ignore the c press and beep if i continue to hold down all three. all other 3 button combinations work as expected so its not a hardware issue, its just these keys.
    is this combination mapped to some special use in windows 10? if so, how to i disable that "feature" or remap the keys?

"Turn on Sticky Keys", "Turn on Toggle Keys" and "Turn on Filter Keys" are all disabled.

:)

2. Easy Rhino Win User

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10: pressing the A, S and C keys at the same time - Similar Threads - pressing keys same

2. Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.: I have spent a lot of time trying to figure this out but still, nothing has been fixed. I cant use my mousepad while I'm typing, I'm trying to play games so its a big issue for me. I downloaded something called like 'Sypnatic mouse driver', or something like that. When I open...
  3. Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.: I have spent a lot of time trying to figure this out but still, nothing has been fixed. I cant use my mousepad while I'm typing, I'm trying to play games so its a big issue for me. I downloaded something called like 'Sypnatic mouse driver', or something like that. When I open...
  4. i cant press left shift and space in the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant press left shift and space in the same time: when i,m playing a game i cant press left shift button and space button at the same time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/i-cant-press-left-shift-and-space-in-the-same-time/6c390170-07f5-45cf-b515-2ab3b4d75383
  5. My computer is taking screenshots every time i press a key.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer is taking screenshots every time i press a key.: After I have reset the windows with the option of keeping my files, my computer is taking screenshots every time I press just about any key and send me a notification that the screenshot is saved to my one drive folder. This issue disappears sometimes. Sometimes it reappear....
  6. Pressing multiple keys at once

in Windows 10 Support
    Pressing multiple keys at once: Hi, I've had this problem since I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10: When I play a game, like Team Fortress 2, I use Z, Q, S and D to run. However, when I press multiple buttons at once, like Z and D to run forward and to the right, the problem occurs (also when I'm not...
  7. Cannot Dual-Boot Windows 10 On Same PC With Same Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Dual-Boot Windows 10 On Same PC With Same Key: I have a working PC and has an app (Autodesk Revit Architecture) already running good. However, I would prefer to have it running 'only' on an OS. Called Microsoft support to know if I can dual-boot Windows 10 on the same PC with the same key; I was told "No" I cannot use the...
  8. Reinstalling windows 10 on same (C) drive

Reinstalling windows 10 on same (C) drive: hello, i have 1 tb harddisk with C,D,E drives..my OS is on C drive ,, i have created back up of all drives in external..i am reinstaling OS on C drive where i had previously win10 15014insider preivew.. i am getting rid of insider preview and get back to current branch...
  9. Windows 10 S v1709 installation key

Windows 10 S v1709 installation key: Hi In a Windows 10 S v1709 installation, how do I get his product installation key? Thanks Bye 97232
  10. Tones When Pressing Keys

in Windows 10 Support
    Tones When Pressing Keys: Intermittently, when I press some keys on the keyboard, I would hear a triple-tone from Windows 10. Nothing would happen, but the three tones have progressively lower pitch, immediately followed by a four-tone signal, which have progressively higher pitch. This is the same...