Windows 10: Windows 10: pressing the A, S and C keys at the same time

Discus and support Windows 10: pressing the A, S and C keys at the same time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i am curious how to get windows to accept pressing the a, s and c keys at the same time. whenever i press the particular combination, windows will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jibo, Oct 23, 2018.

1. jibo Win User

Windows 10: pressing the A, S and C keys at the same time

i am curious how to get windows to accept pressing the a, s and c keys at the same time.
    whenever i press the particular combination, windows will ignore the c press and beep if i continue to hold down all three. all other 3 button combinations work as expected so its not a hardware issue, its just these keys.
    is this combination mapped to some special use in windows 10? if so, how to i disable that "feature" or remap the keys?

"Turn on Sticky Keys", "Turn on Toggle Keys" and "Turn on Filter Keys" are all disabled.

:)

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10: pressing the A, S and C keys at the same time - Similar Threads - pressing keys same

2. My laptop keyboard presses keys at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keyboard presses keys at the same time: Hello, I have a problem regarding my laptop keyboard. When I press the numpad 2, it shows as " `2 ". And it also happens when I pressed my ~/` button. It also shows as " `2 ". Is there a way to fix this as they press each other at the same time? It seems they have the same...
  3. Cannot press keys and left click at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot press keys and left click at the same time.: I have a pretty old laptop which runs fine. It is a Dell Precision M6800. It is currently on Windows 10. I recently got a new hard drive because I was running low on storage. Before I got it, I was able to play games fine and use keys and left click at the same time, but now...
  4. Cannot press keys and left click at the same time.

Cannot press keys and left click at the same time.: I have a pretty old laptop which runs fine. It is a Dell Precision M6800. It is currently on Windows 10. I recently got a new hard drive because I was running low on storage. Before I got it, I was able to play games fine and use keys and left click at the same time, but now...
  5. İcan't press the "w" and space keys at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İcan't press the "w" and space keys at the same time: İ this pc for likelmo t 5 month i rlly like it tho there is a problem its a "laptop" so i buyed a keyboard for it. it had no porblems until now. Now i cant press w and space at this keyboard but i still can do at the laptop keyboard note the keyboard i buyed is kb-r52 rampage...
  6. İcan't press the "w" and space keys at the same time

İcan't press the "w" and space keys at the same time: İ this pc for likelmo t 5 month i rlly like it tho there is a problem its a "laptop" so i buyed a keyboard for it. it had no porblems until now. Now i cant press w and space at this keyboard but i still can do at the laptop keyboard note the keyboard i buyed is kb-r52 rampage...
  7. I can't press S and D or A the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't press S and D or A the same time: I've never had this problem beforehand, but yesterday when I wanted to play a game that requires the WASD key, I couldn't press the S key and the A or D key at the same time. If I try to press it at the same time, it only registers 1 key being pressed. There's no problem with...
  8. I can't press S and D or A the same time

I can't press S and D or A the same time: I've never had this problem beforehand, but yesterday when I wanted to play a game that requires the WASD key, I couldn't press the S key and the A or D key at the same time. If I try to press it at the same time, it only registers 1 key being pressed. There's no problem with...
  9. I can't press S and D or A the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I can't press the "S" and "A" keys at the same time?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't press the "S" and "A" keys at the same time?: When I try to press The "A" key while also pressing "S" the keyboard ignores the second input. If I hold both the buttons at the same time, it seems to freeze the keyboard input. For example, if I hold "A" and "D", then start to hold "S", and then let go of "D", the computer...