Windows 10: Windows 10 preview adds new taskbar feature — a personalized news feed with topics you love!

Discus and support Windows 10 preview adds new taskbar feature — a personalized news feed with topics you love! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZaharaVinson [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZaharaVinson, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Windows 10 preview adds new taskbar feature — a personalized news feed with topics you love!

/u/ZaharaVinson, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Sharyn698 Win User

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Windows 10 preview adds new taskbar feature — a personalized news feed with topics you love!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 preview adds new taskbar feature — a personalized news feed with topics you love!

1. Windows 10 preview adds new taskbar feature — a personalized news feed with topics you love! - Similar Threads - preview adds taskbar

2. news feed on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    news feed on taskbar: how do I remove the 'new' news feed that popped up on my task bar after the last update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-feed-on-taskbar/025de15e-9a37-4af9-9576-ccf758d9e7aa
  3. Windows 10’s news and weather feed on taskbar is a mess

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s news and weather feed on taskbar is a mess: Earlier this year, Microsoft started testing a new feature on the taskbar called “News and Interests”. It is basically a widget based on Microsoft’s MSN and users can glance at the feed on their taskbar to get personalized content based on their web browsing activities. In...
  4. News & Interests feed in taskbar broken

News & Interests feed in taskbar broken: Hi,Yesterday I updated to the latest version of Windows and got this new news feed on my taskbar. It was working fine up until today, now it's stuck highlighted and no longer opens when I hover the mouse on it. When I click on it, nothing happens again.This may be a release...
  5. Windows 10’s News and Interests taskbar feed gets new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s News and Interests taskbar feed gets new features: With the latest batch of cumulative preview updates, Microsoft is updating Windows 10’s News and Interests feature with more options to customize the overall experience. After the latest cumulative preview update for Windows 10 version 21H1, version 20H2 and 2004, Microsoft...
  6. How to add or remove Topics on News and Interests in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add or remove Topics on News and Interests in Windows 10: Although Microsoft shows random news articles in the new News and Interests widget in Windows 10, you can add or remove topics using this tutorial. You do not have to install third-party software as there is an in-built option for this purpose. Microsoft recently added a new...
  7. Taskbar news feed language problem

Taskbar news feed language problem: HelloSo I just got an update for my windows which added in the taskbar news feed. At first it was completely fine but 10 minutes in it changed it's language to chinese and no matter what I do, it wont change it back. Everything else is in english nor do I find a chinese...
  8. My Feed/Microsoft News on Taskbar

My Feed/Microsoft News on Taskbar: I just updated Windows, and the update seems to have added a feature to the taskbar which does not give me many options for customization. This object on the taskbar shows up on the right side and shows the temperature and what I assume is a one-word summary of the weather:I...
  9. Windows 10 KB5001396 released with new taskbar feed feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5001396 released with new taskbar feed feature: Windows 10 KB5001396 update is now rolling out to PCs running version 1909. For those who prefer manual installation over Windows Update or WSUS, direct download links for Windows 10 KB5001396 offline installers are also available. KB5001396 is an optional update designed...
  10. New details of Windows 10’s upcoming taskbar feed feature revealed

in Windows 10 News
    New details of Windows 10’s upcoming taskbar feed feature revealed: In January, Microsoft confirmed that it’s working on a Google Discover-like news and weather feed for Windows 10 taskbar. This feature is currently available to testers in the Insider program and it would be optional, which means you can always hide it on the taskbar....