Windows 10: Windows 10 price

Discus and support Windows 10 price in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is this site legit to sell windows keys or it's just a scam? 10 euro for a Home edition? https://www.comebuysoftware.com/collections/windows-os... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GabiF., Apr 17, 2020.

1. GabiF. Win User

Windows 10 price

Is this site legit to sell windows keys or it's just a scam?
    10 euro for a Home edition?

https://www.comebuysoftware.com/collections/windows-os

:)

GabiF., Apr 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 17, 2020
  4. vickeyhn Win User

Windows 10 price

price

Hi i want to give a suggestion that there should be a section of prices of the products.This will help improve the site & customer convience as well.

Moreover plz send me a list of phones which support .sis softwares with price to my e-mail specially 5610,5700,5310 &6300.Prices should be of Karachi in Pakistan.

Can I find these fones on low rates?

vickeyhn, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 price

1. Windows 10 price - Similar Threads - price

2. How can I verify if Windows keys being sold at a cheaper price on certain websites are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I verify if Windows keys being sold at a cheaper price on certain websites are...: I am currently a student and I need to renew my PC's Windows license. However, the license keys listed on certain websites are too expensive for me at the moment. During my search, I came across a website that sells license keys at a significantly lower price. However, I am...
  3. How can I verify if Windows keys being sold at a cheaper price on certain websites are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I verify if Windows keys being sold at a cheaper price on certain websites are...: I am currently a student and I need to renew my PC's Windows license. However, the license keys listed on certain websites are too expensive for me at the moment. During my search, I came across a website that sells license keys at a significantly lower price. However, I am...
  4. MS Money showing Investment 'Last Price' in GBP equivalent rather than original currency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Money showing Investment 'Last Price' in GBP equivalent rather than original currency: I recently added a new investment and account in USD, my base currency is GBP. When I view the account summary it shows the Cost and Market value in USD but the Last price in GBP equivalent. I have other investments in C$ and EUR which show the Last Price in their original...
  5. MS Money showing Investment 'Last Price' in GBP equivalent rather than original currency

MS Money showing Investment 'Last Price' in GBP equivalent rather than original currency: I recently added a new investment and account in USD, my base currency is GBP. When I view the account summary it shows the Cost and Market value in USD but the Last price in GBP equivalent. I have other investments in C$ and EUR which show the Last Price in their original...
  6. Can I use a gift card to lower the price on something on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a gift card to lower the price on something on the Microsoft Store?: I want to buy Minecraft again since I missed my due date to swich accounts, however I found it to be a little expensive, so I was wondering if I could use Microsoft Rewards to redeem multiple gift cards that might lower the price. Since the points that I have are not enough...
  7. Can I use a gift card to lower the price on something on the Microsoft Store?

Can I use a gift card to lower the price on something on the Microsoft Store?: I want to buy Minecraft again since I missed my due date to swich accounts, however I found it to be a little expensive, so I was wondering if I could use Microsoft Rewards to redeem multiple gift cards that might lower the price. Since the points that I have are not enough...
  8. Get rid of Price Alert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get rid of Price Alert: Hello,I don't know how to get rid of this annoying alert. I'm not interested in anything related to finance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-price-alert/a4c18a99-a75c-40da-991f-056950aed637
  9. Get rid of Price Alert

Get rid of Price Alert: Hello,I don't know how to get rid of this annoying alert. I'm not interested in anything related to finance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-price-alert/a4c18a99-a75c-40da-991f-056950aed637
  10. Is there non profit pricing for upgrading MS Win11 Home to Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there non profit pricing for upgrading MS Win11 Home to Pro?: I have a customer who is non profit. We need to upgrade their laptop from Win11 Home to Pro. Is there non profit pricing for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-non-profit-pricing-for-upgrading-ms-win11/cb00986a-1bca-4ef6-85d7-53f619c04bc6