Windows 10: Windows 10 - Printer Driver

Discus and support Windows 10 - Printer Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have Windows 10 computer on which I am trying to setup a HP LaserJet 5P printer. Unfortunately, a driver does not show up in the applicable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ha567, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Ha567 Win User

Windows 10 - Printer Driver

Hello,

I have Windows 10 computer on which I am trying to setup a HP LaserJet 5P printer. Unfortunately, a driver does not show up in the applicable window during installation. I ran Windows Update multiple times and the list was populated with additional printers but not the 5P.

Any suggestions on how to locate the correct driver would be appreciated.

Chris

:)

Ha567, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Windows 10 - Printer Driver

Windows 10 and Printer Drivers

Hi Kathryn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) What is the make and model of the printer?

2) Have you installed all the latest drivers for the printer?

I suggest you to make printer as a default printer you can follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key+ X and select
      device manager
    • Select devices and printers
    • Right click on the printer you want to use, and then click
      set as default printer (You'll see a check mark on the printer's icon signifying that it's now your default printer).
    I also recommend you to run the print troubleshooter to check the issue.

• Type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.

• In the left pane click on View all.

• Select the printer option and
      follow the on screen instructions.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - Printer Driver

1. Windows 10 - Printer Driver - Similar Threads - Printer Driver

2. I can’t find the driver for my printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find the driver for my printer: Where can i find the driver for my printer? My printer is no longer working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-the-driver-for-my-printer/2e3f3f07-432d-4e07-83ee-6cf3fc2cb594
  3. I can’t find the driver for my printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t find the driver for my printer: Where can i find the driver for my printer? My printer is no longer working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-the-driver-for-my-printer/2e3f3f07-432d-4e07-83ee-6cf3fc2cb594
  4. Our Brother printer is installed with Microsoft IPP Class Driver, and this driver doesnt...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Our Brother printer is installed with Microsoft IPP Class Driver, and this driver doesnt...: I have uninstalled and reinstalled with drivers and software downloaded from the official Brother website, however I haven't been successful installing the Brother driver and settings. Do I need to remove Microsoft IPP Class Driver from the Device manager? Do I need to...
  5. Our Brother printer is installed with Microsoft IPP Class Driver, and this driver doesnt...

Our Brother printer is installed with Microsoft IPP Class Driver, and this driver doesnt...: I have uninstalled and reinstalled with drivers and software downloaded from the official Brother website, however I haven't been successful installing the Brother driver and settings. Do I need to remove Microsoft IPP Class Driver from the Device manager? Do I need to...
  6. Printer showing as Unknown Device for BESTEASY printer - I do not have drivers!!!!!!

Printer showing as Unknown Device for BESTEASY printer - I do not have drivers!!!!!!: I am absolutely infuriated and need help!I got a new thermal printer called BESTEASY. DID NOT COME WITH DRIVERS. In device manager and control panel, it shows under software devices or "unspecified". I have uninstalled. I have reinstalled. I have tried adding a printer...
  7. Printer showing as Unknown Device for BESTEASY printer - I do not have drivers!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer showing as Unknown Device for BESTEASY printer - I do not have drivers!!!!!!: I am absolutely infuriated and need help!I got a new thermal printer called BESTEASY. DID NOT COME WITH DRIVERS. In device manager and control panel, it shows under software devices or "unspecified". I have uninstalled. I have reinstalled. I have tried adding a printer...
  8. Printer showing as Unknown Device for BESTEASY printer - I do not have drivers!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Avast Behavior Shield and Windows Cumulative updates not compatibility Printer Driver Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Avast Behavior Shield and Windows Cumulative updates not compatibility Printer Driver Upgrade: If you get black screen of User-Logon after Cumulative updatesie.March 2024, click Ctrl+Alt+Del and wait 5min+, options screen maybe show for youLogout and Logon again. Please add some Behavior exception rule to Avast Antivirus:...
  10. Avast Behavior Shield and Windows Cumulative updates not compatibility Printer Driver Upgrade

Avast Behavior Shield and Windows Cumulative updates not compatibility Printer Driver Upgrade: If you get black screen of User-Logon after Cumulative updatesie.March 2024, click Ctrl+Alt+Del and wait 5min+, options screen maybe show for youLogout and Logon again. Please add some Behavior exception rule to Avast Antivirus:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to setup kyrocera taskalfa 306ci printer windows 10