Windows 10: Windows 10 printer drivers for HP laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 printer drivers for HP laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My printer currently prints the background in all black and the letters white. This is the opposite of what it should be. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KathyBlack3, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 printer drivers for HP laptop

My printer currently prints the background in all black and the letters white. This is the opposite of what it should be. Help

:)

KathyBlack3, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Shack Win User

HP 1512 printer A5 driver

I have an HP 1512 printer whose driver does not support printing A5. HP advised using the driver for either HP 5550 or HP 6940, and I was able to find them and used the 6940 driver while running Windows 7. After upgrading to 10, this extra driver disappeared, and neither printer appears in the Windows 10 "Add Printer" wizard, yet on my laptop Windows 7 wizard, they still appear. Does this mean Windows 10 does not support these printers?
    HP customer services are unable to help this time, so any suggestions as to how to find an appropriate driver would be helpful. Alternatively, can I copy a driver from my Win 7 laptop? If so how?
    TIA

Shack, Apr 23, 2020
  3. ArtTrier Win User
    HP All In One Printer/Scanner/FAX J6400 series - Can't scan w/Windows 10

I have done everything that you have suggested and Windows 10 still will not allow me to scan. All my HP drivers are current and the HP online help process indicates that my printer is fine and online. Any other suggestions?

ArtTrier, Apr 23, 2020
  4. helloha Win User

Windows 10 printer drivers for HP laptop

Windows Update KB4022725 breaks hp network printer driver

The following steps worked for me:

1. Remove HP printer via classic Control panel>Hardware and Sound>Right click on HP printer to remove it. OR Windows Settings> Devices>Printers and scanners>Click on HP printer in list and Remove device.

2. Remove HP Basic printer driver via classic Control panel> Uninstall a program (Remove e-Print via Windows Settings). OR Windows settings> Apps> HP driver uninstall and HP e-Print uninstall.

3. Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo. Type printui.exe /s and click OK opens Print Server Properties.
    Click on Drivers tab. Under installed printer drivers look for HP e-Print click on it and click Remove at the bottom and then exit.

4. Open Windows Settings or classic Control Panel and add printer. If your printer is connected to your network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet windows will find it. Select your printer and windows will install the driver.
    Do not use printer driver from HP as this will re-install e-Print.

I hope this helps someone.
    PS HP sort your software out; many people are using Windows 10 and they don't need to struggle to get HP products to work!

helloha, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 printer drivers for HP laptop

1. Windows 10 printer drivers for HP laptop - Similar Threads - printer drivers laptop

2. HP Printer Using Windows Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Printer Using Windows Driver: My 5255 HP printer is using the win 10 printer driver. It prints and copies fine, but I can't get it to Scan to my Desktop pc.Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-using-windows-driver/9275edf0-6f4f-4721-a70c-cd8cb0aad9af
  3. HP Printer Using Windows Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Printer Using Windows Driver: My 5255 HP printer is using the win 10 printer driver. It prints and copies fine, but I can't get it to Scan to my Desktop pc.Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-using-windows-driver/9275edf0-6f4f-4721-a70c-cd8cb0aad9af
  4. HP Printer Using Windows Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP Printer Driver Problem

HP Printer Driver Problem: Downloaded the printer driver for HP LaserJet Pro 400 series, M451dn. Attempted to install, restarted, unplugged, restarted again and continue to get the fatal error message unable to install. Works fine on other computers without Windows 10 Pro....
  6. Windows 10 Driver for HP 310 A Photosmart Printer

Windows 10 Driver for HP 310 A Photosmart Printer: My previous HP pavilion desktop and HP pavilion laptop computers (both on Windows 10 version 2004)) were both able to connect with and operate my HP 310A Photosmart printer even though the drivers on the printer cd were supposedly only good up to Windows XP. I tried to...
  7. HP Printer driver problem.

HP Printer driver problem.: Lately when I run windows update I see this: A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install. Then if I say retry I get this: Hewlett-Packard - USB - 2/10/2017 12:00:00 AM - 44.1.2402.1741 Successfully...
  8. Hp Printer Drivers- Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp Printer Drivers- Windows 10 Update: Tried to print photos for the first time in over a month. It failed. Device manager indicates no drivers for the hp printer which I can only assume is due to a windows 10 update as I have two machines and both provide the same information. Tried removing all hp software and...
  9. Driver for my HP Printer

Driver for my HP Printer: Within the last week (I am writing this question on 14 June 2019). I have reset my HP laptop and re-installed Windows 10. Since then my HP Photosmart D7360 has stopped working and any number of solutions suggested by the HP Support website fail to suggest a suitable driver....
  10. Hp printer driver

Hp printer driver: Why is it that before I updated windows 10 (and paid for the renewal) my printer is no longer able to print? HP Officejet 4580 all in one, anyone have this same problem and if so how did you get it fixed. BTW I prefer not to buy a new printer and am not happy with being...