Windows 10: windows 10 printer HP laserjet Pro M252 problem after roll back from windows 11

Discus and support windows 10 printer HP laserjet Pro M252 problem after roll back from windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi,I accidentally update to Windows 11. since no drag file to taskbar facility available, I did rollback to Windows 10. since then my printer HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AtdikbudKL, Oct 26, 2021.

1. windows 10 printer HP laserjet Pro M252 problem after roll back from windows 11

hi,I accidentally update to Windows 11. since no drag file to taskbar facility available, I did rollback to Windows 10. since then my printer HP laserjet pro W252 got problem and can not print.I check device manager, it shows that the device working properly and driver is updated. when I try to do test page print, error code appears: "operation could not be completed error 0x00000077""the system does not support the command requested"I try to uninstall the printer and install again, the problem exists.I do downloaded HP Print and Scan Doctor 5.6.2. the printer is identified, when be analyz

:)

AtdikbudKL, Oct 26, 2021
  2. keithjr Win User

Windows 10 Driver for HP LaserJet 4

I tried this after doing a clean install of Windows 10. The list of printers that comes up does not include the Laserjet 4 plus which is the printer I am trying to connect via usb. How do I get that to come up?

keithjr, Oct 26, 2021
  3. ahowardaz Win User
    Windows 10 Driver for HP LaserJet 4

for those who have a HP (Hewlett Packard) Laserjet 4 or Laserjet 5M I finally found how to connect up the computer to these great printers when OS is Windows 10. Follow step-by-step. This really works!! I love my old printer:

Win 7 with Win 10, and as others have reported the drivers for my older printer did not load.
    Although it is a HP Laserjet 4 plus, that appars to be not so important, other than the fact that the original cable has been replaced with one with a USB connector for my more modern laptop.

After struggling and Googling for far too much time, here is what worked very well.

--press teh Windows icon in the lower left corner
    --select "settings"
    --select "devices"
    --select "add printers & scanners"
    --select "add a printer"
    -- it probably will scan and deliver a message like "printer ----- isn't listed"
    --click on that message
    --scroll down to "add a local printer"
    --accept "use existing port" then scroll down and select USB001(virtual port for USB)
    --it is possible that if you are using the original cable that the default LPT1 is the correct choice.
    --that will lead to the same list of printer drivers that you would have had with Win 7 (my understanding, or misunderstanding, is that when Win 10 loaded it retained the Win 7 printer drivers, but did not make them particularly accessible.
    --select your printer
    --print a test page
    --all done
    --you may need to make that your default printer

ahowardaz, Oct 26, 2021
  4. lwdaddio Win User

windows 10 printer HP laserjet Pro M252 problem after roll back from windows 11

HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M281cdw printer problems

None of that helps. Does anyone else have an HP Color Laserjet Pro that CostCo is selling and have it working with Windows 10? None of the apps except Notepad are able to print to the printer. I can use an app to create a PDF and then use the HP specific
    tool to print it but that's an extra step. I can't use Adobe to print a PDF, it just flashes in the spooler but nothing is ever printed.

lwdaddio, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 printer HP laserjet Pro M252 problem after roll back from windows 11

1. windows 10 printer HP laserjet Pro M252 problem after roll back from windows 11 - Similar Threads - printer laserjet Pro

2. Roll back to Windows 11 Home from Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roll back to Windows 11 Home from Windows 11 Pro: In my attempt to Activate Windows 11 Home i accidently upgraded to Windows 11 Pro using generic key. I want to go back to Windows 11 Home. Please help....
  3. Envy 4520 printer will not print after rolling back from windows 11 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Envy 4520 printer will not print after rolling back from windows 11 to windows 10: So frustrated! I upgraded to windows 11 .. hated it and TRIED to revert back to windows 10 and now my printer will not work! i have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times .. I have had paid experts try most just remove and try and re-install I have RESET with the option...
  4. Envy 4520 printer will not print after rolling back from windows 11 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Envy 4520 printer will not print after rolling back from windows 11 to windows 10: So frustrated! I upgraded to windows 11 .. hated it and TRIED to revert back to windows 10 and now my printer will not work! i have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times .. I have had paid experts try most just remove and try and re-install I have RESET with the option...
  5. Envy 4520 printer will not print after rolling back from windows 11 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. windows 10 printer HP laserjet Pro M252 problem after roll back from windows 11

windows 10 printer HP laserjet Pro M252 problem after roll back from windows 11: hi,I accidentally update to Windows 11. since no drag file to taskbar facility available, I did rollback to Windows 10. since then my printer HP laserjet pro W252 got problem and can not print.I check device manager, it shows that the device working properly and driver is...
  7. windows 10 printer HP laserjet Pro M252 problem after roll back from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 printer HP laserjet Pro M252 problem after roll back from windows 11: hi,I accidentally update to Windows 11. since no drag file to taskbar facility available, I did rollback to Windows 10. since then my printer HP laserjet pro W252 got problem and can not print.I check device manager, it shows that the device working properly and driver is...
  8. hp Laserjet P2055d printer problems

hp Laserjet P2055d printer problems: Please, help. I have the old printer Hp Laserjet P2055d. I tried to install it on my laptop Asus Zenbook, I installed a universal driver UPD PCL6, but I couldn't resolve the problem which I had - the printer prints one small piece of text twice on one page, seems it has...
  9. Printer problem- HP LaserJet 1018

Printer problem- HP LaserJet 1018: Split from this thread. HP LaserJet 1018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-problem-hp-laserjet-1018/c2bef6ec-6228-44f8-b8fb-67e77be77b9a
  10. HP Laserjet Pro P1109W problem after installing Windows 10 Pro

HP Laserjet Pro P1109W problem after installing Windows 10 Pro: I usually help folks but over the past few months after installing Windows 10 Pro I have issues with my HP Laser-jet Pro printer P1109W. The HP website says it is a Win10 Compatible printer. Printer is direct wired using USB port on my Desktop PC and I have tried other USB...