Windows 10: windows 10 printer spooler fails to start error 1068

Discus and support windows 10 printer spooler fails to start error 1068 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of the sudden i cant print from my desktop computer. windows 10, i have tried the services.msc right click wont let me stop it only thing can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CHARLESLYDA, Jan 29, 2019.

1. windows 10 printer spooler fails to start error 1068

All of the sudden i cant print from my desktop computer.

windows 10, i have tried the services.msc right click wont let me stop it only thing can do is click start.

then pops up with error 1068 cannot start printer spooler?

:)

CHARLESLYDA, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Reenieuo Win User

Print Spooler Error 1068

I followed the steps you provided. When I get to the general the spooler status is stopped, when I try to start

and automatic is selected the Error 1068. If I try to update through HP, it stated that the spooler is not running.

Reenieuo, Jan 29, 2019
  3. error 1068: Printer Spooler service not working/starting

Hi,

A workaround is to remove "http" from the list of Dependencies for Spooler.

(From Fix Spooler Service Error 1068)

From an elevated Command Prompt, type:

SC CONFIG SPOOLER DEPEND= RPCSS

There is a space after the equal-to sign. Spooler should start now.

But the other issue why http driver doesn't start, needs troubleshooting.

In the Admin command prompt window, type:

NET START HTTP

Post back the error. (It's probably code 31 again.)

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jan 29, 2019
  4. windows 10 printer spooler fails to start error 1068

Print Spooler Error 1068

1. When I try to print, an error is thrown up. Adobe Reader, for example, throws up one that says: "Before you can perform print-related tasks such as page setup or printing a document, you need to install a printer"; Excel 2007 (I know, it's outdated) throws
    up one that says: "No printers are installed. To install a printer, do the following: [list of instructions for how to install a printer in various iterations of Windows]". However, when I go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers",
    the printer is listed correctly under printers.

2. The printer is an HP Deskjet 1000 J110 Series.

I've tried the above steps and they unfortunately did not solve the issue -- to begin with, the spooler is not even started for me to stop in the first place as in step c, and when I attempt to start it as in step g, it throws up Error 1068 again.

ElijahMears, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 printer spooler fails to start error 1068

1. windows 10 printer spooler fails to start error 1068 - Similar Threads - printer spooler fails

2. Windows cannot start print spooler Error 1068'. - Windows 10 Local Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot start print spooler Error 1068'. - Windows 10 Local Computer: I have tried all the methods mentioned online and still can't get the spooler to run.1 Trying to remove printers, "Driver is Unavailable".2 Trying to reinstall. "Print Spooler not Running".Even the print screen will not work. As image below shows.All happened after last...
  3. Windows cannot start print spooler Error 1068'. - Windows 10 Local Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot start print spooler Error 1068'. - Windows 10 Local Computer: I have tried all the methods mentioned online and still can't get the spooler to run.1 Trying to remove printers, "Driver is Unavailable".2 Trying to reinstall. "Print Spooler not Running".Even the print screen will not work. As image below shows.All happened after last...
  4. Windows cannot start print spooler Error 1068'. - Windows 10 Local Computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Error: 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.: Hello there, I have recently been having issues with no list of available networks showing up and my internet settings closing right after after being opened sometimes it doesn't even open at all and just crashes my settings. Moving on, I opened services,msc to check if I had...
  6. Error: 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.: Hello there, I have recently been having issues with no list of available networks showing up and my internet settings closing right after after being opened sometimes it doesn't even open at all and just crashes my settings. Moving on, I opened services,msc to check if I had...
  7. Error: 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. After windows 10 update, Error 1068, Print Spooler won't start.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After windows 10 update, Error 1068, Print Spooler won't start.: After Windows 10 large update, I found my printer not available. Drivers were there but uninstalled, reinstalled HP printer. No luck. Tracked problem to the Print Spooler. I can't start it. When I try I get this error. > "Windows could not start print spooler on...
  9. Print Spooler Service Error 1068, The dependency service or group failed to start

in Windows 10 News
    Print Spooler Service Error 1068, The dependency service or group failed to start: [ATTACH] The Print Spooler Service in the Windows operating system is responsible for managing all print jobs and handles interaction with the printer, and if it ceases to run, you would be unable to print anything from your system. In such [...] This post Print Spooler...
  10. Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start: I have an Samsung 850 EVO installed, it lets Windows do the optimization. In doing so the indexing service was disabled. But now I can't get the Streaming service to start. I get the 1068 error when trying to start it. 80118

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WLAN AutoConfig and spooler not starting

2. spooler fails to start windows 10