Windows 10: Windows 10 printing error problem issue -SOLUTION FOUND-

Discus and support Windows 10 printing error problem issue -SOLUTION FOUND- in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to share the solution I found after many hours of work to solve the problem with windows 10 x64 pro printing with photoshop and microsoft word,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alxer, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Alxer Win User

Windows 10 printing error problem issue -SOLUTION FOUND-

I want to share the solution I found after many hours of work to solve the problem with windows 10 x64 pro printing with photoshop and microsoft word, excel crash
    I saw many people have this issue, I hope I can help them all. I'd like to hear from you guys if the solution I adopted is fine. Please answer below.

I encountered this issue after the windows 10 september/october 2019 update and especially photoshop can't print and crashes.

I opened Windows Event Viewer and selected on the left "Event Viewer (Local)", then in the central part "Application Error", there you can find the latest photoshop, word, excel error, printing errors.

My problem was related to: jscript.dll and msvcrt.dll

After hours of trying I copied those files from a Windows 10 pro (pre-september 2019 update) virtual installation in VmWare (for newbyes this is a virtualization software you can download and try it) and pasted them in the system32 folder (search for the solution to change folder permissions to paste/modify files in the system folder), if after modyfing the folder permissions you aren't allowed to paste the files, rename the ones already in the system32 folder and now rename and paste the new ones, rename the new ones like the old ones.

DONE! NOW YOU SOLVED THE ERROR, PROBLEM OF PHOTOSHOP, WORD, EXCEL CAN'T PRINT, CRASHES IN WINDOWS 10!

Windows 10 photoshop printing error problem
    photoshop crash printing problem error windows 10
    windows 10 printing error problem
    jscript.dll printing error
    jscript.dll printing problem
    msvcrt.dll printing error
    msvcrt.dll printing problem

:)

Alxer, Oct 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 printing issues - A temporary solution

Hi all,

Like many others I have trouble printing with Windows 10. At least I have a temporary solution until I get an other non-descriptive "Printing Error, the printer is in an error state" message.

• Unplug printer.
    • Open the Device Manager.
    • From the list open Printer queues, right click on the queue of the affected printer, select
      Uninstall.
    • Plug in printer.
    • Wait for installation of printer queue.
    • Print.
    Just for reference: I downloaded and installed latest firmware, driver for my printer (Samsung M2875FD). The printer works perfectly if connected to a Windows 7 computer. I am sorry for all the poor guys, which went out and bought a new printer just to be
    stuck with the very same issue.

@Microsoft: I really wish to have a more informative error message. Just "Printing Error, the printer is in an error state" is not really help at all! What error state? What is the cause spooler, driver, port, connection?

Alois-LouisAnsorge, Oct 4, 2019
  3. hp print solution

Hi Colin,

The problem that you're facing with your HP Print Solution could be caused by software incompatibility or outdated device driver. For us to sort this out, allow us to ask the following information:

• Have you performed any updates prior to the issue?
    • If you have, what updates did you install?

In the meantime, please see
    Fix printer problems in Windows 10
    for some troubleshooting steps you can try to address the problem.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Windows 10 printing error problem issue -SOLUTION FOUND-

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 printing error problem issue -SOLUTION FOUND-

1. Windows 10 printing error problem issue -SOLUTION FOUND- - Similar Threads - printing error problem

2. I found a solution to my graphics problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I found a solution to my graphics problem.: I had an issue with my graphics, there've been glitched by a couple of days and the solution was turning ON the NVIDIA settings in all contexy of work, i don't know why but the GPU integrated works pretty bad and made that issue, at least in my case, if someone need help,...
  3. I found a solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found a solution: I had an issue with my graphics, there've been glitched by a couple of days and the solution was turning ON the NVIDIA settings in all contexy of work, i don't know why but the GPU integrated works pretty bad and made that issue, at least in my case, if someone need help,...
  4. I found a solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found a solution: I had an issue with my graphics, there've been glitched by a couple of days and the solution was turning ON the NVIDIA settings in all contexy of work, i don't know why but the GPU integrated works pretty bad and made that issue, at least in my case, if someone need help,...
  5. I found a solution

6. Found A Solution To Memory Problems in Windows 10

Found A Solution To Memory Problems in Windows 10: My computer is an HP computer and it was running an HP recommended power setting which is causing 100% disk usage in the taskmanager. My computer is very slow and stops responding when I try to do almost anything. What I did was go to the Control Panel and select Power...
  7. Microsoft Store Download Problem Solution Found

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Download Problem Solution Found: So I've been having this problem on the Microsoft store which doesn't let me download literally anything. First it starts downloading, then gets stuck on acquiring license, and then fails to download. When I click retry, it does the same cycle over and over again. For...
  8. Solution found

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Solution found: Solution found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solution-found/08a67071-43b3-44a5-afa7-6b4100ba33f8
  9. Has Anyone Found a Solution The Reverse Brightness Issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Has Anyone Found a Solution The Reverse Brightness Issue on Windows 10: hi, I recently clean installed windows 10 and I now have a problem that the brightness sometimes works in reverse...eg when i plug the charger in the brightness will go to 100% as it should but the screen will go dark as if its on 0% brightness..what i have to do is lower the...
  10. Found an "ultimate" solution for 9860 issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    Found an "ultimate" solution for 9860 issues.: When I updated Win 10 to Build 9860, I've noticed a lot of things not working right. Of course the new features are there but something is just not right. The performance is sluggish compared to how it performs now after applying my solution. This is so snappy! Everything...