Windows 10: Windows 10 printing of on line receive fax

Discus and support Windows 10 printing of on line receive fax in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just upgraded Windows 10 from Windows 7. Believe that all 7 OS data downloaded on 10OS except one issue. Have an on-line fax [J2 Connect] that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TedBryant1, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 printing of on line receive fax

Just upgraded Windows 10 from Windows 7. Believe that all 7 OS data downloaded on 10OS except one issue.

Have an on-line fax [J2 Connect] that is received in my e-mail. When trying to print the fax it seems to default to Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Of course I cannot print fax from this default.

The fax to be printed should default to the printer icon. How to change the settings??

:)

TedBryant1, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows 10 printing of on line receive fax :)

3. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 printing of on line receive fax

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 printing of on line receive fax

1. Windows 10 printing of on line receive fax - Similar Threads - printing line receive

2. Windows Fax and Scan - No longer able to print received fax

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Fax and Scan - No longer able to print received fax: HelloWe admin a Fax Server on a Windows Server 2019 and have 30 Client-PCs with Windows 10 Pro who use the "Windows Fax and Scan" Software to access the facsimiles. Since around 16.09.2022 we are no longer able to print the received fax messages. Not from the client PCs and...
  3. Windows Fax and Scan - No longer abel to print received fax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan - No longer abel to print received fax: HelloWe admin a Fax Server on a Windows Server 2019 and have 30 Client-PCs with Windows 10 Pro who use the "Windows Fax and Scan" Software to access the facsimiles. Since around 16.09.2022 we are no longer able to print the received fax messages. Not from the client PCs and...
  4. Windows Fax and Scan - No longer abel to print received fax

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan - No longer abel to print received fax: HelloWe admin a Fax Server on a Windows Server 2019 and have 30 Client-PCs with Windows 10 Pro who use the "Windows Fax and Scan" Software to access the facsimiles. Since around 16.09.2022 we are no longer able to print the received fax messages. Not from the client PCs and...
  5. Windows Fax and Scan - No longer abel to print received fax

6. Windows Fax and Scan, Cannot print faxes to printer

Windows Fax and Scan, Cannot print faxes to printer: I have been facing this problem for about a week now. Faxes are working just fine. I can send and receive faxes without problem. I can save those faxes and then print them if needed. But the problem is that I cannot print them directly from the application as I were able to...
  7. Windows Fax & Scan converting faxes received as .tif to .pdf

Windows Fax & Scan converting faxes received as .tif to .pdf: Does anyone know how to stop Windows Fax & Scan from converting received faxes to .pdf files? I can watch the file show up as a .tif file then in a few seconds the file is converted to a .pdf. Windows Fax & Scan is running on a server and saves a copy of incoming faxes to a...
  8. receive a fax

receive a fax: cannot receive fax https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receive-a-fax/eb196891-f121-40c7-8343-feda0d7dc190
  9. Windows Fax and Scan Prints Outgoing Faxes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Fax and Scan Prints Outgoing Faxes: As of the most recent Windows 10 upgrade, our Windows Fax and Scan setup now prints all outgoing faxes in addition to incoming faxes. This is unnecessary and we have no idea why this has begun. Has anyone experienced this? We can't find a setting for it....
  10. Receiving a fax massage

Receiving a fax massage: Is there any app that allows us to receive a fax to the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-a-fax-massage/a891e66c-b8bf-4c3e-ab38-fbabebe23088

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows ten fax instead of print