Windows 10: Windows 10 Printscreen not working

Discus and support Windows 10 Printscreen not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since I upgraded to win 10 I got used to getting an easy printscreen with pressing prt sc and windows would've just popped out a small notification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JanRerych, Nov 11, 2018.

1. JanRerych Win User

Windows 10 Printscreen not working

Since I upgraded to win 10 I got used to getting an easy printscreen with pressing prt sc and windows would've just popped out a small notification with the screenshot I just made and saved it into some folder. Well that doesn't work anymore and I have no idea why. Prt sc works normally when I paste in in paint or something. Any ideas?

Thank you

:)

JanRerych, Nov 11, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 11, 2018
  4. emil_tr Win User

Printscreen/ screenshot?

is printscreen or screenshot possible like on iphone pressing home+power button together? I could manage to find a way.

emil_tr, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Printscreen not working - Similar Threads - Printscreen working

2. changing the function of the printscreen button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing the function of the printscreen button: Hi,On my laptop, if I press the Print Screen button, it opens the Snipping Tool, but on my Logitech Bluetooth keyboard, if I press the Print Screen button, it directly opens the window in which I can draw the area I want to select. It then also directly copies the image into...
  3. changing the function of the printscreen button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing the function of the printscreen button: Hi,On my laptop, if I press the Print Screen button, it opens the Snipping Tool, but on my Logitech Bluetooth keyboard, if I press the Print Screen button, it directly opens the window in which I can draw the area I want to select. It then also directly copies the image into...
  4. Defective PrintScreen capturing function missing a 3-pixels column on the left

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Defective PrintScreen capturing function missing a 3-pixels column on the left: Hi Community, on my laptop the [Prt Scr] / [Stamp] function has turned defective since 2-3 months.PC CHARACTERISTICSI run a HP Envy 15-ep0 laptop since +2 years. ---------------------------------HP Envy 15-ep0 laptop Processore IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59...
  5. Defective PrintScreen capturing function missing a 3-pixels column on the left

Defective PrintScreen capturing function missing a 3-pixels column on the left: Hi Community, on my laptop the [Prt Scr] / [Stamp] function has turned defective since 2-3 months.PC CHARACTERISTICSI run a HP Envy 15-ep0 laptop since +2 years. ---------------------------------HP Envy 15-ep0 laptop Processore IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59...
  6. After using Printscreen, emojis stop working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After using Printscreen, emojis stop working?: Hi, I have upgraded to windows 11 which is the only thing I have changed programme wise. I have used edge since w10 without issues. The print screen button works slightly differently now though, I do not have to use the shortcut for the snipping tool which is great! although...
  7. After using Printscreen, emojis stop working?

After using Printscreen, emojis stop working?: Hi, I have upgraded to windows 11 which is the only thing I have changed programme wise. I have used edge since w10 without issues. The print screen button works slightly differently now though, I do not have to use the shortcut for the snipping tool which is great! although...
  8. How to configure PrintScreen to work like in Win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to configure PrintScreen to work like in Win10?: I really need it to work the way it was in Windows 10. PrtSc = screenshot is instantly copied to clipboard, Win+PrtSc = screenshot is instantly saved to folder. I don't need to see the interface where I have to pick what I want to do by clicking on a button....
  9. How to configure PrintScreen to work like in Win10?

How to configure PrintScreen to work like in Win10?: I really need it to work the way it was in Windows 10. PrtSc = screenshot is instantly copied to clipboard, Win+PrtSc = screenshot is instantly saved to folder. I don't need to see the interface where I have to pick what I want to do by clicking on a button....
  10. Win+PrintScreen is not not working -- photos aren't getting saved

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win+PrintScreen is not not working -- photos aren't getting saved: When I press Win+PrintScreen, screenshots aren't getting saved anywhere. I tried other combinations as well, like, Function+PrintScreen, win+function+PrintScreen etc but nothing is working. submitted by /u/t24x-94 [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printscreen not working windows 10