Windows 10: Windows 10 Privacy issues please help me understand

Discus and support Windows 10 Privacy issues please help me understand in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I read the 12,000 words agreement which told me that without a warant or any court order that Microsoft under there own rules, since they do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by artinusa, Oct 7, 2015.

1. artinusa Win User

Windows 10 Privacy issues please help me understand

I read the 12,000 words agreement which told me that without a warant or any court order that Microsoft under there own rules, since they do not infringe on indiviuals rights as they are a corporation, can do what the wish with all ans any data on my computer inclind reading my private files. In one statement they say this. I used Vmware to install and after a thorough search found a very sad and scary situation.. I chose from experience to not to use the express intall and even afte going though many many setting I found it still gave up some data.. I used gpedit.msc to remove other programs and regedit other and disabled others and so maybe just maybe I have some priiacy, Can and will other senior mambers of this forum give me their views on this, in my view intrusive behaviour. Is the forum going to present tutorials on preventing this privacy intrusion so that forum members do not have genreal 'keylogging collection problems and many many other data collection issues' which MSoft can and still do collect, so that as genral public we are assured at all times of our own privacy etc.. How can I make this happen? Thank you

:)

artinusa, Oct 7, 2015

2. please can someone help me n73 do not understand lost contacts

You can't lose the contacts list but you must have mistakenly moves the 'contacts' list from the main phone menu ( or navigation button). Go to 'menu settings' and there you can move it back to where it originally was at.

shiningforce, Oct 7, 2015
  3. please can someone help me n73 do not understand lost contacts

How did your contact get lost? Normally, if you never did any backup on memory card nor PC, it would not be possible to get it back. Sorry about that. It would not be possible to view your contact folder in phone by any means. It is hidden for security reason.

delixis---01, Oct 7, 2015
  4. stormy13 Win User

stormy13, Oct 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Privacy issues please help me understand - Similar Threads - Privacy issues please

2. Can anyone help me understand this minidump please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me understand this minidump please?: Please see the attached file through this link.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--uZ07fAsW6W1nEZLY0fKXLjVhb_rASd/view?usp=sharingIt caused DPC Watchdog Violation Error BSOD....
  3. Please help me understand dump files?

Please help me understand dump files?: Hi, recently I've been getting blue screen errors, i mean even blue screen pc just crashes without any blue screen and restarts itself.I am using memory intensive programs like 3ds max and after effects. and crashes happens at random while using these software. tried...
  4. Please help me understand dump files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me understand dump files?: Hi, recently I've been getting blue screen errors, i mean even blue screen pc just crashes without any blue screen and restarts itself.I am using memory intensive programs like 3ds max and after effects. and crashes happens at random while using these software. tried...
  5. Please help me understand dump files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Please help me understand the cause of this critical error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me understand the cause of this critical error: Hello dear Microsoft support.Im facing some random system crashes and restarts sometimes. This critical error i see in the Windows Event Viewer:The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed,...
  7. Please Help me understand this MEMORY.dmp File

Please Help me understand this MEMORY.dmp File: Hi my system isEdition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎20/‎07/‎2021 OS build 19043.1645 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0 I use 3d software but this is very high spec PC, but still i am getting random bluescreen error.This is my latest dump...
  8. Please Help me understand this MEMORY.dmp File

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Help me understand this MEMORY.dmp File: Hi my system isEdition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎20/‎07/‎2021 OS build 19043.1645 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0 I use 3d software but this is very high spec PC, but still i am getting random bluescreen error.This is my latest dump...
  9. Please Help me understand this MEMORY.dmp File

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Privacy settings in 1803 - Help me understand.

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy settings in 1803 - Help me understand.: In Windows 1803, there are some new privacy settings, Documents, Pictures, Video and File System. These all now have a global setting for access to said locations via apps under a heading of allow blah blah on this device. Directly under said setting there's a global...