Windows 10: Windows 10 Privacy issues please help me understand

Discus and support Windows 10 Privacy issues please help me understand in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I read the 12,000 words agreement which told me that without a warant or any court order that Microsoft under there own rules, since they do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by artinusa, Oct 7, 2015.

1. artinusa Win User

Windows 10 Privacy issues please help me understand

I read the 12,000 words agreement which told me that without a warant or any court order that Microsoft under there own rules, since they do not infringe on indiviuals rights as they are a corporation, can do what the wish with all ans any data on my computer inclind reading my private files. In one statement they say this. I used Vmware to install and after a thorough search found a very sad and scary situation.. I chose from experience to not to use the express intall and even afte going though many many setting I found it still gave up some data.. I used gpedit.msc to remove other programs and regedit other and disabled others and so maybe just maybe I have some priiacy, Can and will other senior mambers of this forum give me their views on this, in my view intrusive behaviour. Is the forum going to present tutorials on preventing this privacy intrusion so that forum members do not have genreal 'keylogging collection problems and many many other data collection issues' which MSoft can and still do collect, so that as genral public we are assured at all times of our own privacy etc.. How can I make this happen? Thank you

:)

artinusa, Oct 7, 2015

2. please can someone help me n73 do not understand lost contacts

You can't lose the contacts list but you must have mistakenly moves the 'contacts' list from the main phone menu ( or navigation button). Go to 'menu settings' and there you can move it back to where it originally was at.

shiningforce, Oct 7, 2015
  3. please can someone help me n73 do not understand lost contacts

How did your contact get lost? Normally, if you never did any backup on memory card nor PC, it would not be possible to get it back. Sorry about that. It would not be possible to view your contact folder in phone by any means. It is hidden for security reason.

delixis---01, Oct 7, 2015
  4. stormy13 Win User

stormy13, Oct 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Privacy issues please help me understand - Similar Threads - Privacy issues please

2. help me please

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    help me please: Previously everything was fine with my hp laptop, but now my battery doesn't want to charge, I have to keep the charging cable connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-please/2c3655da-3f56-4f6b-a283-8f9f10e746ea
  3. please help me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    please help me: please help me to open Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/ff4626f9-0e7b-4865-830d-bd777b2f6095"
  4. Please help me !!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help me !!!: Hi there. im looking for some help .i had one drive installed (i will never again in my life ever use!!!) it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to which i did not like . so i deiceded to delete this on doing so it left the one drive folder on my computer . now this really...
  5. please help me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    please help me: so I bought a brand new laptop and from day one the touch pad didn't work, the laptop came with a smart pen to be used as a mouse so I thought maybe you could not use them both at once so I started exploring in my settings trying to see if I could switch back in forth...
  6. Help me please!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me please!!: My laptop was running slow and got full of too much useless junk and games that i decided to take the easy route and system restore the whole damn thing, windows install and what not but here is the problem. it seems that my desktop profile cant be found, i will attach a...
  7. Help me understand File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me understand File Explorer: [img] This is confusing to me. I'd like to have just one thing above This PC. Is there some way to combine Quick access, OneDrive, and Libraries into one item. What's the best way to manage this is W 10? Would also be nice then to be able to expand an item to see what...
  8. Privacy settings in 1803 - Help me understand.

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy settings in 1803 - Help me understand.: In Windows 1803, there are some new privacy settings, Documents, Pictures, Video and File System. These all now have a global setting for access to said locations via apps under a heading of allow blah blah on this device. Directly under said setting there's a global...
  9. Help me PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me PLEASE!: Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I come home from work to discover my computer was shut off and a windows update had occurred. Now, I can't connect to the internet through my router which is an old Linksys WRT54G. I can plug in the Ethernet directly to my computer...
  10. Help me understand SQL Server

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me understand SQL Server: While trying to understand intermittent freezes in my Windows 10 that require hard reboots to recover from I was looking at my event viewer trying to find the culprit. Although I have not yet narrowed down the problem (there are several different errors) I came across several...