Windows 10: Windows 10 privacy

Discus and support Windows 10 privacy in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does windows 10 have access to see my private photos/videos/files? If they do is there a way to turn that off?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Annotation, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Windows 10 privacy

Does windows 10 have access to see my private photos/videos/files? If they do is there a way to turn that off?

:)

Annotation, Feb 2, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Feb 2, 2021
  3. torre Win User
    torre, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 privacy

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 privacy

1. Windows 10 privacy - Similar Threads - privacy

2. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  3. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  4. Disabling Copilot and personal privacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Copilot and personal privacy: Hello! I would like to have no interactions with Copilot, including having my inputs captured for "training" purposes.Can you please clarify if disabling Copilot through the registry will also accomplish the goal of preventing user inputs from being captured by Copilot, are...
  5. Disabling Copilot and personal privacy

Disabling Copilot and personal privacy: Hello! I would like to have no interactions with Copilot, including having my inputs captured for "training" purposes.Can you please clarify if disabling Copilot through the registry will also accomplish the goal of preventing user inputs from being captured by Copilot, are...
  6. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: you cuntflaps can **** stop showing me bullcock that i specifically turned the **** off in my settings. you fagget **** **** cant do **** for your customers either, apparently. Whatever mod is gonna delete this thread: Go get GANGRAPED up EVERY hole in your WORTHLESS body,...
  7. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: you cuntflaps can **** stop showing me bullcock that i specifically turned the **** off in my settings. you fagget **** **** cant do **** for your customers either, apparently. Whatever mod is gonna delete this thread: Go get GANGRAPED up EVERY hole in your WORTHLESS body,...
  8. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: I have EVERYTHING turned off yet it acts like it is ALL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! you fagget **** hoes at microsoft can **** get your goddamn **** the **** together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the **** are my settings being 100% IGNORED??????????!!!!!!!!!! You cuntflaps could start giving...
  10. how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock

how to get my cuntfaced settings to stop showing top apps and other privacy invading bullcock: I have EVERYTHING turned off yet it acts like it is ALL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! you fagget **** hoes at microsoft can **** get your goddamn **** the **** together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the **** are my settings being 100% IGNORED??????????!!!!!!!!!! You cuntflaps could start giving...