Windows 10: windows 10 pro 1803 allow apps

Discus and support windows 10 pro 1803 allow apps in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been watching YouTube to see how to allow an app though that has been blocked by the new control folder feature. I cannot seem to understand... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by maranna, Jun 4, 2018.

1. maranna Win User

windows 10 pro 1803 allow apps

I have been watching YouTube to see how to allow an app though that has been blocked by the new control folder feature. I cannot seem to understand what you actually do when you are trying to allow an app which is blocked and you can see the path.
    Could you please help me with this?

:)

maranna, Jun 4, 2018
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Jun 4, 2018
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 4, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 pro 1803 allow apps

1. windows 10 pro 1803 allow apps - Similar Threads - pro 1803 allow

2. Cannot update past Windows 10 Pro 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update past Windows 10 Pro 1803: I am having difficulties updating past Windows 1803. Usually get the 0xc1900101 errors, this time it was "System Thread exception not handled". I've done all the trouble shooter steps, including using a media tool created USB image. Also tried resetting the update;...
  3. Windows 10 Pro 1803 update to 1909

Windows 10 Pro 1803 update to 1909: Hi there, I took my laptop to my local computer shop last week for them to carry out an upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10. Everything went ok and the laptop worked fine when I got it home but after a day or two I am getting a message on start up telling me that MS...
  4. An app in windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    An app in windows 10 1803: I saw an app running in the task manager "WindowsInternal.ComposableShell.Experiences.TextInput.InputApp.exe WindowsInternal.ComposableShell.Experiences.TextInput.InputApp.exe" . it doesn't have any digital signatures or any publishers name in the publisher column. it's...
  5. Windows 10 pro 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 pro 1803: Hello Since upgrading to Verion 1803 my cd/dvd slot drive is not working. It is listed in device manager and have unstalled it and reinstalled but still not working. Have tried everything from research issue from internet and now don't know what to do but buy an external...
  6. After update windows pro 1803. some app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After update windows pro 1803. some app not working: Dear sir, 1 I am sending a screen shot of the ERROR, 2 I have tried windows 8 & 7 setting in troubleshooting. but both not solve my problem. 3 i have roll back to windows 10 update 1503 & that working fine. I have so many time install reinstall eNSDL application also...
  7. windows 10 pro update to 1803

windows 10 pro update to 1803: My computer has 111gig of hard disk space. Windows 1803 update fails because there is not enough space available. I then started to delete files and programs to create the space. Each time I created 2-3 gig of space it was eaten up by the update and still failed....
  8. Windows 10 Pro 1803 network problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro 1803 network problems: When trying to access Windows 10 Pro 1803 files on another computer, I get this message. " Windows cannot access ||DESKTOP-------. Contact Network Administrator to gain access." I have tried. I need to know how to grant access, I am the only admin in this office. What...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Version 1803

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro Version 1803: Windows update - advanced options. I would like to change settings from Semi annual channel (targeted) to semi annual channel, but I cant find this setting options. How its possible to delay targeted upgrades?...
  10. Windows 10 Pro 1803 Performans issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro 1803 Performans issue: I am having performance problems. Not just me, but many people are having this problem. Fps falls in games etc. there are problems. Please correct this problem thanks .....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1803 allow any app