Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro 1803 turned into Windows Enterprise & unable to activate

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro 1803 turned into Windows Enterprise & unable to activate in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi dear, Please help me : I had tried to upgrade windows 10 Pro 1803 into 2004 from Windows 10 Update Assistant, this has been completed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Md Danish Ansari, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro 1803 turned into Windows Enterprise & unable to activate

Hi dear,

Please help me :

I had tried to upgrade windows 10 Pro 1803 into 2004 from Windows 10 Update Assistant, this has been completed successfully but the upgraded windows showing Windows Enterprise instead of Windows 10 Pro. I am very afraid, my product keys is working/Not able to activate.

Please do needful.

:)

Md Danish Ansari, Sep 23, 2020
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Sep 23, 2020
  3. erixx Win User
    Microsoft Rolls Out Windows 10 April 2018 Update (build 1803)

YEP!
    Or well, not activation but after updating it asks me every lauch for my college or enterprise outlook account, which I do not have, just personal account. I had to repair Office.

erixx, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Pro 1803 turned into Windows Enterprise & unable to activate

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro 1803 turned into Windows Enterprise & unable to activate

1. Windows 10 Pro 1803 turned into Windows Enterprise & unable to activate - Similar Threads - Pro 1803 turned

2. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise: I've purchased Windows 11 Enterprise from the Microsoft store and have installed it on my PCHowever, the Activation Status shows "Not Active" with the following Error message:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product...
  3. Unable to activate windows 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows 10 enterprise: Hello,I purchased Windows 10 enterprise from the microsoft store to upgrade my Windows 10 home edition.Windows 10 enterprise is operating on my current computer but I keep getting an error message that it is not activated see below.I am using the same microsoft account logged...
  4. Unable to activate windows 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate windows 10 enterprise: Hello,I purchased Windows 10 enterprise from the microsoft store to upgrade my Windows 10 home edition.Windows 10 enterprise is operating on my current computer but I keep getting an error message that it is not activated see below.I am using the same microsoft account logged...
  5. Unable to activate windows 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Unable to activate windows 10 enterprise

Unable to activate windows 10 enterprise: I've had this problem and i can't seem to find a way to fix it. I have the product key and everything, yet when i attempt to activate it i get this message."Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the internet, wait a few minutes and try again...
  7. Unable to activate Windows 10 Enterprise

Unable to activate Windows 10 Enterprise: I have Windows 10 Enterprise installed. I can use it but it keeps writing that I have to activate it. I was just wondering how I can activate it because it is saying “cannot connect to the organisation server”....
  8. Windows 10 pro key activated as enterprise?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro key activated as enterprise?: Hello. A few days ago I brought a new SSD & decided to make the switch from Windows 8.1 (Which I had been using on my old HDD) to a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro. I used the media creation tool to create a bootable USB drive & installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro....
  9. Unable to activate Windows Enterprise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to activate Windows Enterprise: I have a Microsoft 365 – Nonprofit Cloud Subscription Installed win10 Pro. Change to enterprise version through changing product id. Login th office.com to install Office 365. And successfully activate it. Joined our organization by Azure Active Directory but not able to...
  10. unable to activate windows 10 enterprise

unable to activate windows 10 enterprise: My system has been displaying activate windows 10 enterprise error code 0xC004F074 please I would need an assurance to help me resolve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-10-enterprise/1c2bc3ca-ca71-430b-adc1-78f1fb6e3862"