Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro 1903 Update Issue - Microsoft apps/services not working or connecting to the...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro 1903 Update Issue - Microsoft apps/services not working or connecting to the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I recently updated my Windows 10 Pro OS to the 1903 update. Everything seemed to go smoothly, for the most part, but then I noticed that none of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GabrielAngel156, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro 1903 Update Issue - Microsoft apps/services not working or connecting to the...

Hi,

I recently updated my Windows 10 Pro OS to the 1903 update. Everything seemed to go smoothly, for the most part, but then I noticed that none of my Microsoft enabled apps/services are working - for example, my Edge won't connect to the internet, my Mail won't load my email (Hotmail/Outlook MS account), my Windows update won't connect to the MS servers (i.e., it won't download updates - just stays at pending download), the Windows Store won't connect, my Xbox console won't connect. These services all worked before under my main MS email/account.

Now, the weird issue is that everything else on my PC works fine. I am able to connect to the internet with Firefox, my programs are running with no issue (Steam, GOG, etc.) and connecting to the internet. It seems to me that something in my settings seems to be blocking access to MS specific services? Is there anything that could be causing such a thing that was accidentally turned on somehow? I should also note that this seems to be localized to this PC only. I have a second PC with Windows 10 Home that went through the update, and that one is working fine with no issues.

:)

GabrielAngel156, Jul 21, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

The recent Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB3213986) cripples multi-monitor gaming, looking at the way Microsoft worded its "known issues" text. After the update is applied, users with multi-monitor setups could experience screen stuttering or clipped screens when running 3D apps on machines with more than one monitor. The only workaround Microsoft suggests for now entails running your 3D apps in non-fullscreen modes, such as windowed-maximized (pseudo-fullscreen) or windowed modes. Microsoft also goes as far as to suggest that people with multi-monitors could try starting their 3D apps with just one monitor connected.

"Users may experience delayed or clipped screens while running 3D rendering apps (such as games) on systems with more than one monitor," the change-log for the KB3213986 update reads. "To work around this issue please consider the following options: 1. Running the application in Windows mode (not full screen), or 2. Starting the application with only one monitor connected," it adds. The update effectively cripples multi-monitor gaming, using technologies such as AMD Eyefinity or NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround.

Windows 10 Pro 1903 Update Issue - Microsoft apps/services not working or connecting to the... 5781d75ceca3_thm.jpg

Source: Microsoft

btarunr, Jul 21, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Release Dates

The guys over at Neowin.net have managed to get their hands on the internal schedule for the release of Windows XP Service Pack 3.

• April 14, 2008: Support is available for the release version of Service Pack 3 for Windows XP
    • April 21, 2008: Original Equipment Manufacturers, Volume License, Connect, and MSDN and TechNet subscribers
    • April 29, 2008: Microsoft Update, Windows Update, Download Center
    • June 10, 2008: Automatic Updates
    Source: Neowin.net

malware, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro 1903 Update Issue - Microsoft apps/services not working or connecting to the...

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro 1903 Update Issue - Microsoft apps/services not working or connecting to the...

1. Windows 10 Pro 1903 Update Issue - Microsoft apps/services not working or connecting to the... - Similar Threads - Pro 1903 Update

2. [Ongoing] Issue connecting to Microsoft Services

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [Ongoing] Issue connecting to Microsoft Services: Hi,I am having problems connecting to Office 365 Outlook and the Microsoft Feedback Hub. It will launch and then a popup window will display "You'll need internet for this. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again." Error:...
  3. Windows 10 update issue - cannot connect to update service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update issue - cannot connect to update service: Hello, Win-10 Pro, Version - 20H2, OS build - 19042.868 Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 getting an error with windows update: [img] Am connected to internet. Not sure what the issue is. Had another issue with Outlook, not sure if these are...
  4. The Microsoft updates 1909 & 1903 creates issues with internet connections

The Microsoft updates 1909 & 1903 creates issues with internet connections: I have uninstalled all the 1909 & 1903 Microsoft updates except for one kbid=4549951 which seems will not uninstall. All due to the fact that laptop is connected to the wifi but these updates disconnects me from both Internet explorer and Chrome browsers. My other devices...
  5. Windows 10 Pro 1809 update to 1903 login issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro 1809 update to 1903 login issues: Hello All, I'm running Windows 10 Pro ver. 1809, on 2 occasions I tried updating through Windows Update to ver. 1903, once the update has completed, I'm at the Windows login screen, but can't sign in. I type in my PIN or password and press ENTER, it says "Signing Out"...
  6. Windows 10 Version 1903 Location Services Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Version 1903 Location Services Issues: Had anyone had any issues with location services not updating after the update to Version 1903? We have an application that is supposed to track your location as you are moving, but will only update when forced to refresh. It worked properly on the prior release of Windows...
  7. Updated to Windows 10 1903, connected to internet but no Windows apps work.

Updated to Windows 10 1903, connected to internet but no Windows apps work.: I recently updated to the 2019 Windows update 1903 because it said my current version was going to stop being supported. I was on such an old patch because on 1809, this same thing was happening. The computer is connected to the internet and Chrome and most applications are...
  8. MMC for Windows Server Update Services in Windows 10 Pro 1903 stopped working

MMC for Windows Server Update Services in Windows 10 Pro 1903 stopped working: Hi It wasn't easy to install it in the first place - my Windows is connected to our WSUS server, and it's not possible to install WSUS MMC without access to the one and only Windows Update ;) The MMC worked fine for a few days, and then suddenly started showing me this:...
  9. Windows 10 1903 Update issues

Windows 10 1903 Update issues: So gonna put this is detailed as possible without writing a book Trying to update to the latest update for windows 10 - 1903 (Feature update introducing PC Game Pass) I have tried every method known to man to get it to work, but it gets to reboot - 30% then reboots - 48%...
  10. Can't Log Into Microsoft Services After Windows 10 1903 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Log Into Microsoft Services After Windows 10 1903 Update: I wanted to install the XBox Beta app for Windows 10 since I signed up for a month of the PC Gamepass. I did what the instructions stated to do and updated to the 1903 update for Windows 10. I was able to install the Xbox beta fine after the update, however, I'm unable to log...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wsus 1903 cannot log in microsoft edge