Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro 1903 updated recently, Now requires me to add Activation Key with error...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro 1903 updated recently, Now requires me to add Activation Key with error... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was using digitalentitlement to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro. Recently upgraded OS of PC from earlier Windows 10 Pro version to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lunmin, Jun 2, 2019.

1. lunmin Win User

Windows 10 Pro 1903 updated recently, Now requires me to add Activation Key with error...

I was using digitalentitlement to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro. Recently upgraded OS of PC from earlier Windows 10 Pro version to Windows 10 Pro 1903 version. After restart, I saw notification YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON. You Need To Activate Windows In Settings. However, this laptop was running without issues for long time. Only after new update, one come across Windows 10 Pro is Activated using your organisation's activation service.

Please help in identifying problem, and suggest in ways of recovering Activation Key.

Mr Lall

:)

lunmin, Jun 2, 2019
  2. FX-GMC Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Jun 2, 2019
  3. tigger Win User

So it will be fine installing 8.1 pro with a KMS key, then switch to my 8 pro key and it will activate ok?

Maybe a daft question but why can't you just install 8.1 pro with the 8 pro key, or is it different keys for 8 and 8.1? seems silly when 8.1 is a free update anyway.

tigger, Jun 2, 2019
  4. tigger Win User

Windows 10 Pro 1903 updated recently, Now requires me to add Activation Key with error...

I was considering buying a WMC pro add on for my windows 8.1 pro install, but have googled and found some people had trouble activating it. Has anyone on here got any experience with this.

As to my install, I have a real Windows 8 pro key. So I installed windows 8 pro using a MSDN retail .iso which was activated soon as it finished installing , then I updated to .1 pro.

When you buy the WMC add on, it changes your key, I have read some people have had trouble activating it, now mine activates from windows, I hate doing the phone activation crap, so I don't want to have to do that after the WMC add on finishes installing.

The question is, what happens to my windows 8 pro key, is it still usable? and how would i go about if I had to reinstall? would it have to be-

Install win 8 pro-update to 8.1-install WMC add on, or could i use a windows 8.1 pro with WMC disc?

Thanks guys

Tigger

tigger, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro 1903 updated recently, Now requires me to add Activation Key with error... - Similar Threads - Pro 1903 updated

2. Windows 10 Pro activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation key: Hello. I have a question about windows 10 Pro activation key.So I was browsing on chrome and searching to buy windows 10 Pro activation key.But then I saw this are these keys legit or is it good to buy an activation key...
  3. Recently did Windows 10 updates and now Windows says it's not activated.

Recently did Windows 10 updates and now Windows says it's not activated.: So I recently did some updates and when I woke up this morning now Windows 10 is not activated. When I run the activation troubleshooter I get this error message: "We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating later or go to the store and buy a...
  4. Windows 10 was acivated, but now it requires activation again?

Windows 10 was acivated, but now it requires activation again?: I recently built a PC for the first time and I used a windows 10 product key that I bought from ebay or something similar. windows was activated without any issues but when I installed chrome and signed in with my Microsoft account, suddenly the activated windows watermark...
  5. Windows 10 pro activation key

Windows 10 pro activation key: So I bought this PC off a friend and everything was working fine, he built it himself. The graphics card died and I recently replaced it. The computer was out of commission for about a year due to me being too broke to fix it. After installation I booted up, updated...
  6. Recently updated to Windows 10 Pro and now I need to Activate Windows.

Recently updated to Windows 10 Pro and now I need to Activate Windows.: I recently purchased the update for Windows 10 Pro and now it says I need to Activate Windows. Giving error code 0xC004F025. How do I Activate Windows and get past this error code?...
  7. My Windows can't get activated I recently updated my windows and now it ask me for key...

My Windows can't get activated I recently updated my windows and now it ask me for key...: Such a bad service from the Microsoft agents First time when I contacted the agent, they gave me steps then still my windows were not activated then I tried to call agent told me that that he will transfer the call which was wrong he didn't you may have recording of those...
  8. Activation of Windows 10 Pro version 1903

Activation of Windows 10 Pro version 1903: [IMG] Hello, I called the Microsoft community about a Windows 10 Pro operating system activation script version 1903. Please help me install Windows 10 Pro version 1903 last night and it is not activated. I mention that I am a person with severe locomotor disability and I...
  9. recent windows 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recent windows 1903 update: A recent update (1903) of Windows 10 caused the security essentials to not load. What's wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-windows-1903-update/e58eb9b8-3982-477e-97dd-0d2cbc3980a1
  10. Error while update Windows 10 Pro Version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error while update Windows 10 Pro Version 1903: Hi, Currently I have try to update my Windows 10 Pro to Version 1903 But finally I have and error the detail error is bellow : [ATTACH] The current version of my Windows 10 Pro is 1809, capture bellow : [ATTACH] The my device Model is ASUS X450JF, capture bellow :...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why outlook prompt to activate ofice after 1903 update

2. win 10 1903 key