Windows 10: windows 10 PRO 1909 games Freezing

Discus and support windows 10 PRO 1909 games Freezing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If I had the money if burn my PC and make a you tube video of it. ( bag out windows 10 ) and poor for fuel on the fire... But back to the real world.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by syborfical, May 19, 2020.

1. windows 10 PRO 1909 games Freezing

If I had the money if burn my PC and make a you tube video of it.
    ( bag out windows 10 ) and poor for fuel on the fire...

But back to the real world.

I have 3 PC’s similar specs. All work fine but one.

The PC I am having issues with:

Edition Windows 10 pro
    Version 1909
    OS build: 18363.836
    Intel Xeon E3 v3 1230
    32gb ddr3 1600
    GeForce GTX 680 2gb graphics card
    Asrock H87 performance motherboard

The issue
    Far Cry3 freezes.
    You go to do something and the image is frozen on the screen. Its intermittent but 5 to 30 min it happens.
    If you press Ctl+Alt+delete the only thing you can do is sign out.
    Task manager will not run
    I had this issue then reinstalled windows.
    Deleted and re-installed Far Cry 3

Also happens world war Z.

Doesn't happen with far cry 4 or 5..
    Or Killing floor 2...

I have 2 other pcs;
    windows 10 pro 1909
    Intel Xeon E3 v3 1270
    16gb ddr3 1600
    Radeon RX570 4GB – latest drivers
    Asrock H97pro 4m

windows 10 pro 1909
    Intel I5 4440
    16gb ddr3 1600
    GeForce GTX 680 2gb graphics card – same drivers as pc with issues
    Gigabyte H97 some some something ITX

These PC’s work fine you can play games all day long.. NO Freezing.

Only thing that is different is the chipset …
    other than that anyone got an idea where to go next?
    window 10 18XX ?

:)

syborfical, May 19, 2020

2. BSOD, Black Screen, and General Freezing while gaming on Windows 10 1909

Recently I was sent a preinstalled Windows 10 Pro 1909 SSD, unable to reinstall different OS version or downgrade without voiding a warranty. Now, I am essentially stuck on Windows 10 1909 and while utilizing it I have run into a specific repeatable issue
    that I have tried numerous strategies to repair with no success.

Specs:

• Alienware 17R4
    • Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657
    • 256 GB NVMe M.2 SSD (OS Drive)
    • 1TB HDD (Secondary Drive)
    • Nvidia GTX 1080 (Notebook edition)
    • Intel i7-7820HK CPU
    • 16GB Memory

Problem: When playing any graphically demanding game (will list a few below), within ~5-20 minutes, the computer will Crash to BSOD (various errors/not consistent message), Crash to Black Screen, or just simply freeze; all of which require
    a hard reboot of the device.

• Two of the BSOD errors [UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED].

Troubleshooting Attempts: Thus far I have tried the following to see what the issue might be

• Ran various hardware performance utilities to diagnose any current hardware issues (None found)
    • Installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled different Nvidia graphics drivers (Same issue persists)
    • Reinstalled fresh edition of Win 10 1909 OS (Same issue presists)
    • Reinstalled fresh Nvidia driver (version 442.19) after Win 10 reinstall (Same issue persists)
    • Installed only minimal software to replicate the problem (Steam with 1-3 games) (Same issue persists) [Game Examples: Assassins Creed Odyssey, The Witcher 3, Session, and Wolcen]
      • Was able to play a non-graphically demanding game (Roblox) without crashing
    • Installed different gaming software to see if the issue was related to Steam - Blizzard Launcher+ Diablo 3 (Same issue persists)
    • Tested if problem occurs while not gaming, running HD video, etc. (Issue does not occur); can run for hours or even days with no problem as long as games are not played

At this point, I am unable to determine the next best course of action to resolve this issue.

BeardedGamerGuy, May 19, 2020
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, May 19, 2020
  4. windows 10 PRO 1909 games Freezing

Loraine Mon, May 19, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 PRO 1909 games Freezing

1. windows 10 PRO 1909 games Freezing - Similar Threads - PRO 1909 games

2. Windows 10 Pro 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro 1909: Trying to add to the already numerous reports about onboard audio issues when trying to link to any kind of webcam/streaming/screen capturing app. Also, I see people are extremely frustrated with Windows and justifiably so. Some are even considering ditching Windows for...
  3. Windows 10 1909 'Freezing'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1909 'Freezing': Hello, is there an application I can run to find out why my Windows 10 ver 1909 system is 'freezing'? Starting from about 10 days ago, and for about 4 or 5 times since, I have been using my laptop, only to find the windows on the screen stop reacting to mouse or key...
  4. windows 10 PRO 1909 games Freezing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    windows 10 PRO 1909 games Freezing: If I had the money if burn my PC and make a you tube video of it. ( bag out windows 10 ) and poor for fuel on the fire... But back to the real world. I have 3 PC’s similar specs. All work fine but one. The PC I am having issues with: Edition Windows 10 pro Version 1909...
  5. Windows 10 Pro 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro 1909: Hi, Since the update of 14.04.2020, in my windows 10pro, i got flashing icons all over the place, and explorer.exe with 40 to 60% of use. No virus or malware was found in the system. All windows updates done. Graphics driver updated. I've read to delete IconCache.db,...
  6. Windows 10 Pro x64 1909 Random slowdowns and freezes?

Windows 10 Pro x64 1909 Random slowdowns and freezes?: Hello together, i didn´t found anything related to my problem but if i didn´t see the right topic i need to apologice.. And also my english is horrible i can understand everything but i can´t write it :'D Now to my problem: I have installed Windows 10 pro a couple of...
  7. Windows 10 1909 is freezing......

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1909 is freezing......: now I fresh installed 1909 by USB drive. Now, my PC takes 5 minutes to boot and if it boot, it can't show me login screen. After 5 minutes, it may sometimes show login screen. But I can't login because it didn't show login password enter box. If it shows that login box...
  8. Windows 10 1909 is freezing......

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1909 is freezing......: now I fresh installed 1909 by USB drive. Now, my PC takes 5 minutes to boot and if it boot, it can't show me login screen. After 5 minutes, it may sometimes show login screen. But I can't login because it didn't show login password enter box. If it shows that login box...
  9. Windows 10 1909 is freezing......

10. Windows 10 pro freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro freeze while gaming: Good day to all of you, first, sorry for my english, i'll try to explain at the best of my possibility. The fact is that a month ago i installed windows 10 pro and then i can't play games anymore. I can use my pc without any problem, i can watch videos and movies, use...