Windows 10: windows 10 pro 1909 is a nightmare

Discus and support windows 10 pro 1909 is a nightmare in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; the elitebook i have decided to try to update to 1909 from 1903 and when it was done it wouldnt even show me the sign in page so i ended up having to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by caryfireboy, Jan 24, 2020.

1. windows 10 pro 1909 is a nightmare

the elitebook i have decided to try to update to 1909 from 1903 and when it was done it wouldnt even show me the sign in page so i ended up having to reinstall 1903 from the beginning. not going to let it do the 1909 update for awhile.

:)

caryfireboy, Jan 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 24, 2020
  4. windows 10 pro 1909 is a nightmare

Windows 10 pro 1903 will not update to Win 10 Pro 1909

Notes:

1) Computer originaly used Win 7 Pro OA (OEM)

2) Reformatted the HD

3) Used Win10 Pro version 1903 to install on the Win 7 Pro OA (OEM) based computer.

4) Used the OA Product Key that was listed on the Computers Case.

5) Installation completed.
    Program confirms activation is valid.

6) Win 10 Pro will not list an available upgrade to Win 10 pro version 1909.

Sparkey1000, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 pro 1909 is a nightmare

1. windows 10 pro 1909 is a nightmare - Similar Threads - pro 1909 nightmare

2. Updating Windows 10 Pro 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Windows 10 Pro 1909: So my computer keeps saying it needs to update. I tried Check for updates and get nothing sometimes it found a security update but it fails to download it. I researched some and I tried the Windows 10 Update Assistant. It updates to I believe 90% then wants to restarts my...
  3. Windows 10 LTSC Nightmare

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 LTSC Nightmare: So, i have heard about the latest security hole in all versions of windows, so, i want to just know has the security patch for fixing nightmare also released for LTSC versions??...
  4. Windows 10 Pro (1909 and 20H2)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro (1909 and 20H2): Hello. A Short description of my problem: Just a few days before I upgraded to Windows 10 20H2, I was still on 1909. I started to notice that my sound ocassionally stuttered and crackled and audio was de-synced from visualizers in my media player (foobar2k). At first I...
  5. Windows 10 Pro 1909/2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro 1909/2004: Hi, Hope all Safe and Healthy , I have faced frequently below mentioned issue on three end user's system and I have not yet found concrete solution on this. Request to provide the solution if any one has solved. I have tried to resolve it from Administrator login but still...
  6. Windows 10 Nightmare

Windows 10 Nightmare: So disappointed with the windows 10 upgrade. Had no issues at all with windows 7. Update stopped my printer working eventually sorted with Microsoft tech teams help. Many of the functions in Windows mail are greyed out cannot delete contacts etc. Tried all advice given...
  7. Windows 10 Pro 1909

Windows 10 Pro 1909: Trying to add to the already numerous reports about onboard audio issues when trying to link to any kind of webcam/streaming/screen capturing app. Also, I see people are extremely frustrated with Windows and justifiably so. Some are even considering ditching Windows for...
  8. Windows 10 Pro 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro 1909: Hi, Since the update of 14.04.2020, in my windows 10pro, i got flashing icons all over the place, and explorer.exe with 40 to 60% of use. No virus or malware was found in the system. All windows updates done. Graphics driver updated. I've read to delete IconCache.db,...
  9. Windows 10 nightmare.

Windows 10 nightmare.: My laptop is currently running slow, I try to go and update. It says I need 8 gigs of storage, when I have deleted every possible thing I could, and only have 5 gigs. How else am I supposed to get the additional 3? I tried to factory reset, won't let me, tried safe mode,...
  10. Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909: Using HP Pro 3500 with 2 user accounts which intermittently freezes when switching accounts & before the change password box appears. Have to switch off then power back on to overcome the issue. Windows updates are set to auto, so carried out when prompted & looked for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update 1909 nightmares