Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro 1909 Random Shutdowns

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro 1909 Random Shutdowns in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I own 2 computers running Windows 10 Pro 1909, and one of the machines will randomly shutdown whether I'm using it or it's just sitting. I'm very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DavidDzik, Jan 17, 2020.

1. DavidDzik Win User

Windows 10 Pro 1909 Random Shutdowns

I own 2 computers running Windows 10 Pro 1909, and one of the machines will randomly shutdown whether I'm using it or it's just sitting. I'm very experienced with Windows and have made sure all of my settings are set correctly. I have every update installed as well.

Is this a common issue with a known fix? This has become an annoyance since it's been happening for a while now.

Any help is appreciated

:)

DavidDzik, Jan 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 Stuck on Repair, getting random shutdown.

We just want to verify a few things about the issue you're having with the issue that's going on on your PC. Please provide answers to the questions below:

• Can you tell us what were the troubleshooting steps that you have done so far?
    • About the random shutdown, is this concern happening prior to the update?

We'll wait for your reply.

Robert Caw, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Random Shutdown

Few weeks ago, I install Windows 10 Pro 1909 on my laptop. First few days with it I had no problem whatsoever.

But, for past few days my Windows 10 shutdown randomly. It makes me really uncomfortable when working with my laptop.

What should I do to fix this?

MohammadHaekal33, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Pro 1909 Random Shutdowns

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro 1909 Random Shutdowns

1. Windows 10 Pro 1909 Random Shutdowns - Similar Threads - Pro 1909 Random

2. Windows 10 Random shutdowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Random shutdowns: Hello couple of days ago after some updates i have problems with my pc.When im in desktop, watching a movie or playing some games system is just tuning off my computer, sometimes its every couple of hours other is after i log to my account and see the desktop.Ive tried fresh...
  3. Windows 10 Random shutdowns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Random shutdowns: Hello couple of days ago after some updates i have problems with my pc.When im in desktop, watching a movie or playing some games system is just tuning off my computer, sometimes its every couple of hours other is after i log to my account and see the desktop.Ive tried fresh...
  4. surface pro X shutdown randomly (windows 10 pro 20H2)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro X shutdown randomly (windows 10 pro 20H2): I bought the surface pro X on May/2021. The issue has been recorded here. Initially, it hibernates after turning on for a few seconds. After I disable the hibernation mode, It shut down twice today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...62b9c79?auth=1 I have the V2 log files...
  5. WIndows 10 random shutdown

WIndows 10 random shutdown: Hi, My laptop did another shutdown in few hours and i dont know the reason why. Maybe heat, maybe some driver`? On eventview, i get this error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffe583b5ec8010, 0xfffff80716c18d60,...
  6. bsod random crashes win 10 pro-1909

bsod random crashes win 10 pro-1909: my pc crashes randomly mostly when playing minecraft, roblox, using chrome, and libre office. i have not been able to isolate what is the causing the issue. i have attached log files to this post. 165420
  7. Windows 10 Pro x64 1909 Random slowdowns and freezes?

Windows 10 Pro x64 1909 Random slowdowns and freezes?: Hello together, i didn´t found anything related to my problem but if i didn´t see the right topic i need to apologice.. And also my english is horrible i can understand everything but i can´t write it :'D Now to my problem: I have installed Windows 10 pro a couple of...
  8. Windows 10 - Random Shutdowns/Restarts after 1909 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 - Random Shutdowns/Restarts after 1909 update: Hey there, A few days ago, my PC started shuttingdown and restarting randomly (but mostly when I was idling), so I thought that my PSU was dying so I changed it. After changing it, the issue persists so I checked other components too and they're okay. I saw that there are...
  9. Windows 10 Random Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Random Shutdown: Few weeks ago, I install Windows 10 Pro 1909 on my laptop. First few days with it I had no problem whatsoever. But, for past few days my Windows 10 shutdown randomly. It makes me really uncomfortable when working with my laptop. What should I do to fix this?...
  10. Random shutdowns Windows 10

Random shutdowns Windows 10: Hi, it seems after every automatic update installation I have sudden, random shutdowns in windows 10. I don't have to re do the power settings, they seem to stay put. I used to use the command prompt : powercfg -h off to prevent these constant shutdowns, but the system is no...