Windows 10: windows 10 pro 2018 FREEZES

Discus and support windows 10 pro 2018 FREEZES in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi everyone i recently got new laptop (lenovo ideapad L340 gaming) 9th gene icore7 *doss .. iam using windows 10 pro 2018 .. it started well untill i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marwaaz, Sep 14, 2019.

1. marwaaz Win User

windows 10 pro 2018 FREEZES

hi everyone

i recently got new laptop (lenovo ideapad L340 gaming) 9th gene icore7 *doss .. iam using windows 10 pro 2018 .. it started well untill i installed graphic apps

and it started freezing but the mouse is working most of times .. i tried to reinstall some app but the proplem is still there .. iam not able to recall windows start or task manger by keyboard .. keyboard isn't even working during this

i tried

*power option thing

Removing Temporary Files
    run then delete all temps *but there;s some file refused to be removed

Update Graphics/Video Drivers Reset the Winsock Catalog Disable Unwanted Apps
    and so many regular ways

is there any good and experienced way would work?

if i installed windows 10 pro 2017 *less features could that help?

do u know and experience an anti -virus app scan and be activated *without any payment??

thnxx in advance windows 10 pro 2018 FREEZES :)

:)

marwaaz, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Windows 10 (Pro 64bit) randomly freezes

Thank you for the information, Neil. To address your concern regarding the random freezes that's happening on your computer, we suggest performing the steps below, and check if the experience will be the same:

• Sign in using an administrator account in your Windows 10 computer.
    • Disable or uninstall any anti-virus that you've installed to prevent it from interfering with the upgrade to Windows 10.
    • Reinstall Windows 10.

Let us know the outcome of the troubleshooting procedure for us to assist you further.

Ralph Sta, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Maaaaaaaaan 1803 is pile of poo

Some people have problems with edge, others with ie, chrome, and other apps. Hangs freezes, crashes. Microsoft says they will fix this crap on May 8th

*sigh*

All the issues of Windows 10 version 1803 you may run into - gHacks Tech News
    Microsoft acknowledges Windows 10 April Update freezes PCs
    New bug detected: Windows 10 April Update freezes computers
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...s-and-timeouts-after-windows-10-april-update/
    How to fix freezing issues in Windows 10 April 2018 Update

Drone, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 pro 2018 FREEZES - Similar Threads - pro 2018 FREEZES

2. Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly: My PC keeps freezing randomly. Even Task manager couldn't help it. I tried several commands like sfc or dism on CMD it repaired some corrupted files but still freezing randomly when using edge or chrome or simply on sleep mode My Specs :11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700 @...
  3. Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly: My PC keeps freezing randomly. Even Task manager couldn't help it. I tried several commands like sfc or dism on CMD it repaired some corrupted files but still freezing randomly when using edge or chrome or simply on sleep mode My Specs :11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700 @...
  4. Windows 10 Pro freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro freezing: I've seen multiple posts like this one regarding this subject and tried multiple solution suggestions, but I can never find a *permanent* solution. Often, I'll notice that Windows seems to freeze. Most often, I notice it when I'm watching Twitch, when after several hours of...
  5. Windows 10 Pro freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro freezing: I've seen multiple posts like this one regarding this subject and tried multiple solution suggestions, but I can never find a *permanent* solution. Often, I'll notice that Windows seems to freeze. Most often, I notice it when I'm watching Twitch, when after several hours of...
  6. Windows 10 Pro freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 Pro Freezing

Windows 10 Pro Freezing: This issue started a couple months ago when I found that my GPU was faulty. I replaced the GPU and started having Windows freeze up solid. The odd thing about this Freeze up is I can still alt-tab between windows but it will not actually switch windows. I can get the task...
  8. Window 10 Pro Freezes

Window 10 Pro Freezes: After I installed Windows 10 on my Sony Vaio SVS13A190X laptop it started freezing periodically. Usually it happens during installation of something i.e. when there is some heavy disk usage. I have scanned all my SSD disks and all of them looks good. Windows just freezes, UI...
  9. LightScribe with Windows 10 home & Pro [SOLVED] in 2018

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LightScribe with Windows 10 home & Pro [SOLVED] in 2018: I FIXED LIGHTSCRIBE! ---- So I have been searching for this LightScribe information for a while, I scoured the web only to end up frustrated. Finding the correct drivers, that don't exist. No one has them for Windows 10, You are always met with an error that reads "The...
  10. windows 10 pro update oct 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro update oct 2018: hello, I I have windows 10 pro version 1803, I am interested in updating to version 1809 in sloveniahave pc and windows 10 pro version 1803, I am interested in the update with version 1809 in sloveniaI have pc and windows 10 pro version 1803, I am interested in the update...