Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro 21h2 Sleep Mode

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro 21h2 Sleep Mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; New PC - Sleep mode does not appear in power options at all, even in advanced settings for power plan. I need to turn off the sleep mode that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Todd Mitchell1, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Pro 21h2 Sleep Mode

New PC - Sleep mode does not appear in power options at all, even in advanced settings for power plan. I need to turn off the sleep mode that is turning the PC off after 30 min. I have tried all suggestions on previous questions without success. I have attempted regedit changes to disable this sleep mode without success.. Is there any method that will terminate sleep mode in this version of Windows 10?

:)

Todd Mitchell1, Jun 22, 2022
  2. Dave xxx Win User

Sleep mode broken (Win 10 Pro x64)

In December I upgraded a desktop (Intel i7-3770K 16Gb/Gigabyte Technology &SSD) from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro, but since 12 January the computer will not wake from sleep mode (power button needed to reboot).

There were no problems with sleep mode under Win 7; there were 2 Windows updates on 12 January: Windows Defender Antivirus KB2267602 & Microsoft.YourPhone

The following steps have offered no improvement (Win 10 v 1909 18363.592):

i) Advanced Power Settings: PCI Express - change from 'Moderate Power Savings' to 'Off''
    ii) CMD (admin): powercfg -h off
    iii) Uninstalled Phone App: PowerShell (admin) Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.YourPhone* -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage
    iv) Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool run - No errors detected
    v) Windows drivers appear up to date

Any suggestions for a remedy would be much appreciated.

Dave xxx, Jun 22, 2022
  3. Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 22, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Pro 21h2 Sleep Mode

sleep mode in windows 10

Hi,

The challenge that you are having with the sleep mode on Windows 10 may be caused by misconfigured power settings on your computer. We suggest to check this thread:

Win 10 reboots after sleep mode
    . Look for MVP Mike Hall... always replied. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro 21h2 Sleep Mode

1. Windows 10 Pro 21h2 Sleep Mode - Similar Threads - Pro 21h2 Sleep

2. Windows 10 sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 sleep mode: I recently built a new PC and I cannot seem to get it to wake up from sleep mode. I tried to disable fast startup, I turned hibernate off and on, I turned hybrid sleep off and on. I even changed the power settings to the usb in the motherboard bios. Does anyone else have any...
  3. Windows 10 sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 sleep mode: I recently built a new PC and I cannot seem to get it to wake up from sleep mode. I tried to disable fast startup, I turned hibernate off and on, I turned hybrid sleep off and on. I even changed the power settings to the usb in the motherboard bios. Does anyone else have any...
  4. Windows 10 sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro 21h2 Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro 21h2 Sleep Mode: New PC - Sleep mode does not appear in power options at all, even in advanced settings for power plan. I need to turn off the sleep mode that is turning the PC off after 30 min. I have tried all suggestions on previous questions without success. I have attempted regedit...
  6. Windows 10 Pro 21h2 Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro 21h2 Sleep Mode: New PC - Sleep mode does not appear in power options at all, even in advanced settings for power plan. I need to turn off the sleep mode that is turning the PC off after 30 min. I have tried all suggestions on previous questions without success. I have attempted regedit...
  7. Windows 10 Pro will not go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro will not go to sleep mode: Windows 10 Pro will not go to sleep mode. And, apparently, that is because "MoUsoCoreWorker.exe USO Worker" is constantly running. So say, install KB4568831, and it might fix the issue. Anyone else with this same issue? submitted by /u/teecuptech [link] [comments]...
  8. Sleep mode broken (Win 10 Pro x64)

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep mode broken (Win 10 Pro x64): In December I upgraded a desktop (Intel i7-3770K 16Gb/Gigabyte Technology &SSD) from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro, but since 12 January the computer will not wake from sleep mode (power button needed to reboot). There were no problems with sleep mode under Win 7; there were 2...
  9. Windows 10 Sleep mode

Windows 10 Sleep mode: Although I have adjusted power settings in Windows 10 so that it should not happen, when I close the lid of my HP laptop, the screen goes black but the power is still on. I cannot then get the screen to display. I have to turn the computer off and reboot. Any ideas? Thanks....
  10. sleep mode windows 10

sleep mode windows 10: My computer is in sleep mode and it will not wake up. I have reset the computer and still nothing comes up. How do I fix this. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-windows-10/231a6688-627f-4d92-a5c0-8710ddd12ddb