Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro 2OH2 won't awake from sleep mode

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro 2OH2 won't awake from sleep mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; With Windows 10 1803 I could awake computer by moving the mouse, but since updating to Windows 10 version 2OH2, only the processor switches on, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IanSparrow1, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro 2OH2 won't awake from sleep mode

With Windows 10 1803 I could awake computer by moving the mouse, but since updating to Windows 10 version 2OH2, only the processor switches on, but Windows doesn't boot up and I have to switch off the computer to get windows to start

How can I get computer to function as before?

:)

IanSparrow1, Dec 11, 2020
  2. 恒张1 Win User

sleep mode awake problem

Hi people, Today, my computer cannot be awaked from sleep mode, which never happen before.

computer equiped 8th intel CUP, and how should i do to avoid this issue happen again? Since, I scare that if one day i forgot save my papers and walk away, computer auto sleep, but cannot awake up. In this
    case, my papers might be lose.

恒张1, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Dec 11, 2020
  4. tamo Win User

Windows 10 Pro 2OH2 won't awake from sleep mode

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro 2OH2 won't awake from sleep mode [​IMG]

Thema:

Windows 10 Pro 2OH2 won't awake from sleep mode

1. Windows 10 Pro 2OH2 won't awake from sleep mode - Similar Threads - Pro 2OH2 won't

2. Sleep to "kinda awake."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep to "kinda awake.": I have a brand new less than 1 week old MSI PRO DP21 13M-497US Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-13400 running Windows 11 22H2. When it goes to sleep and I try to wake it via mouse, keyboard or power button I get a signal from them monitor, a beep that something connected, a...
  3. Sleep to "kinda awake."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep to "kinda awake.": I have a brand new less than 1 week old MSI PRO DP21 13M-497US Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-13400 running Windows 11 22H2. When it goes to sleep and I try to wake it via mouse, keyboard or power button I get a signal from them monitor, a beep that something connected, a...
  4. awake from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    awake from sleep: I am all set thank goodness. I used command prompt to find what was waking my desktop.. Why ae there so many places where one can check or uncheck awaking the desktop from sleep. There are places in device manager, and places in power management along with others. When the pc...
  5. Computer not coming out of Sleep Mode with mouse with Windows 10 Pro 2OH2

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer not coming out of Sleep Mode with mouse with Windows 10 Pro 2OH2: With Windows 10 1803 I could awake computer by moving the mouse, but sice updating to Windows 10 version 2OH2, only the processor switches on, but Windows doesn't boot up and I have to switch off the computer to get windows to activate How can I get computer to react as...
  6. Windows 10 will not awake from sleep using mouse or keyboard

Windows 10 will not awake from sleep using mouse or keyboard: I recently purchase an HP all in one with windows 10 installed. I also purchased and installed MS Office. I cannot get the machine to wake up with a mouse or keyboard. I made sure that windows 10 is up to date. I have done all of the things suggested on the web, device...
  7. Computer won't wake from sleep mode (Windows 10)

Computer won't wake from sleep mode (Windows 10): Since this question is closed for new comments I suggest we reopen it. Computer won't wake from sleep mode (Windows 10) Prior to the latest update the PC won't wake up from sleep. I do not know if this is a HW specific problem, drivers or whatever... but I need to know...
  8. sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially

sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially: when I switch my computer to sleep using the commands on the keyboard it does enter the sleep mode and shuts down. However, by its own, it wakes up again. I know that it is not the mouse doing this because I have checked the device manager. I have Windows 10. At an...
  9. Awake from Sleep Issue - Dell Vostro 3670; Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Awake from Sleep Issue - Dell Vostro 3670; Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit: Dell Vostro 3670; Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit. When waking from sleep mode computer is in some sort of search loop (appears to be Bing) - it does not do this after shutdown and restart. The way I found to get it out of the search loop is to open Settings from the Start Menu and...
  10. awake from hibernate mode on Laptop

awake from hibernate mode on Laptop: So, I just got a new laptop, it seems in my settings, that windows by default will go into hibernate mode after 180 minutes, which is fine, however I am using my laptop as a desktop machine mainly, and it's inside a small compartment, and the only way to wake it is to try and...