Windows 10: Windows 10 pro 2vcore limit on vps?

Discus and support Windows 10 pro 2vcore limit on vps? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have 8 vcores with my vps but win ten pro shows only 2? Is it limited? 156983 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mustaphab, May 24, 2020.

1. mustaphab Win User

Windows 10 pro 2vcore limit on vps?

I have 8 vcores with my vps but win ten pro shows only 2? Is it limited?

:)

mustaphab, May 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 24, 2020
  3. Kyle Win User
    Windows 10 Pro Internet Speed Limitation?

Hi guys.
    I've had to mark this as unresolved and bring it back up as the issue has returned. I am not sure what it is that is causing this as I haven't installed any program that would limit, manage/handle bandwidth usage.
    Below are a few screenshots of my Programs and Features list and the list of Windows Updates:

Windows 10 pro 2vcore limit on vps? [​IMG]

To also note; I have done a few speedtests and the result is the same as before I reinstalled Windows. (100-144Mbps) After reinstalling, for a few weeks I was getting my full speed. (380Mbps) Then it suddenly capped. My iPhone XR (being connected to my 5GHz WiFi network) gets the full speed.

I have also redone the "tweaks" for trying to remove the limitation as in tutorials on Google. No help. None of these "fixes" actually work. That is to say; updating my network card driver (in this case my TP-Link TG-3468 Gigabit Ethernet PCI card), using Command Prompt with the few commands suggested to use, GPEdit.msc, etc. None of these work. Windows 10 is still limiting/capping my Internet and it is beyond frustrating. Delivery Optimization is also disabled and Limit Reservable Bandwidth in QoS Packet Scheduler is set to 0%.

I should also note that my Private Internet Access VPN is disabled.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Typing this into an elevated command prompt seemed to allow me to use more of my speed, but not 350Mbps+.
    I'm assuming it is peak times at the moment.

Windows 10 pro 2vcore limit on vps? b79c8b13-8099-463d-bea7-e6b97e46b502.png

4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pro 2vcore limit on vps? - Similar Threads - pro 2vcore limit

2. VPS Cloud licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPS Cloud licensing: Hello everyone, i've got question about licensing server. I bought vps cloud on hetzner with 4 vCPU, installed windows server 2019, and now i need buy license. Which one should i buy, coz hetzner only sold license for dedicated servers, thank you....
  3. VPS Cloud licensing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPS Cloud licensing: Hello everyone, i've got question about licensing server. I bought vps cloud on hetzner with 4 vCPU, installed windows server 2019, and now i need buy license. Which one should i buy, coz hetzner only sold license for dedicated servers, thank you....
  4. Startup programs on a VPS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup programs on a VPS: So I've added a couple of programs to my windows VPS to start automatically on startup. In the case of a VPS, does startup mean once I access it via remote desktop or once the VPS boots up, for example in the case of an unexpected reboot. Will I need to access the VPS for the...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Memory Limit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Pro Memory Limit: Hello group, short question, as I am getting contradicting results from various sources: what is the upper memory limit of Windiws 10 Pro ? I am trying to upgrade from Hime to Pro, and I need to run an application that requires memory reservation above 1TB. Is Windows Pro...
  6. security vps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security vps: Hi all, how is it possible that having a password like this "G11LJKWrf/&%%.JYg=?" they hacked my vps via rdp? I left rdp active on vps in order to work on the vps, but it this isn'ta good method. I have now read many bugs on this. What is the best way to access the vps in a...
  7. Windows 10 pro 2vcore limit on vps?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 pro 2vcore limit on vps?: I have 8 vcores with my vps but win ten pro shows only 2? Is it limited? 156983
  8. Windows 10 on a vps limited to 2 vcpu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on a vps limited to 2 vcpu?: I have 8 vcores with my vps but win ten pro shows only 2? Is it limited? submitted by /u/NibiruMedia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpkj70/windows_10_on_a_vps_limited_to_2_vcpu/
  9. Windows 10 Pro Internet Speed Limitation?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro Internet Speed Limitation?: Hey guys. So been having a major issue with Windows 10 for the last few months after an update. My Internet speed seems to be limited to 144 - 180 Mbps DL on a 350 Mb ISP package. (Avg. speed 370 Mbps DL) I've Google'd a number of times but only come across the same topic...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Active Directory Service limitation.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro Active Directory Service limitation.: can i know the recommendation and limitations of enabling active directory service in windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-active-directory-service-limitation/5546f82c-e2f6-40e5-9f7b-8051433ec14b