Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro 64 1809 does not work with Intel G31 / G33 newest, updated drivers.

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro 64 1809 does not work with Intel G31 / G33 newest, updated drivers. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Problem : Windows 10 Pro 64 1809 does not work with Intel G31/G33 drivers. Situation : All drivers and BIOS updated. Memory checked with Windows... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Steven Stanley Bayes, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro 64 1809 does not work with Intel G31 / G33 newest, updated drivers.

Problem : Windows 10 Pro 64 1809 does not work with Intel G31/G33 drivers.

Situation : All drivers and BIOS updated. Memory checked with Windows memory test and perfectly OK.

Best Performance : Windows virtual memory switched off. All browsers hardware acceleration off. Software only.

Brief Description : Everything works OK except online videos with a browser. Browsers tested : Edge, IE11, Chrome, Opera, Mozilla. Even then, video plays OK for around 5 minutes and then browsers report problems with the driver or PC freezes or blue screens appear. This has been achieved with fixed memory of 256MB in the BIOS. Even when movies are not played in the browser but with Windows Films AND the browser is started the same problems appear. When Windows Films plays the same movies AND the browsers are NOT started, everything is perfect. Obvious problem between browsers and movies.

Solution : Unable to solve the problem. Installed NVIDIA with the newest drivers and these all work OK.

:)

Steven Stanley Bayes, Feb 10, 2019
  2. TopGeek Win User

Intel G33/G31 display adapter disappeared

I have been progressively and successfully updating my Asus P5KPL-CM motherboard over the last five years and now have the latest Windows 10 1803 running perfectly. However, I seem to have made a catastrophic mistake today by trying the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. That adapter does not provide an appropriate screen resolution for my LG 22MP57 monitor. It only offers 4:3 images so I tried to return to the G33/G31 adapter. Unfortunately, the ‘roll-back driver’ button was greyed out so I tried uninstalling the Microsoft adapter and rebooting. This did not help. The Microsoft adapter seems to have taken control of the graphics. When trying to ‘select from a list’, it is the only driver shown. I have tried the Intel site but they no longer provide drivers for this chipset.
    Can anyone suggest any way of resolving this situation?

TopGeek, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Graphic card (INTEL(R) G33/G31) not working with Window10

Dear all

I am using DEL VOSTRO 200. After installing Window10, I am facing problem of resolution settings.

I have used INTEL(R) G33/G31 Graphic Card in my PC

When I go to Device manager and check for the updates for this card, My system says - I have all the latest Drivers installed.

Could any one help me how to resolve this problem.

With Regards

Naveen Kumar

Naveen KumarSareen, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro 64 1809 does not work with Intel G31 / G33 newest, updated drivers.

Repair Win 10 video driver on Dell 530 with Intel G33/G31 video adapter

While on a website yesterday, I had a quick message flash on the screen telling me the driver for my Intel G33/G31 Express Chipset Family - Microsoft WDDM 1.0 driver (Code 43) was damaged and that the system was switching to Microsoft Basic Display Driver.
    Since then, my display has been about useless with something like 600X800 pixel density. I have been unable to find any video adjustments to overcome the problem.

Is it reasonable to try and repair the driver, and if so, where do I start?

Or, Is it wiser to reinstall of Windows 10? If so, again, where do I start?

My system is a Dell Inspiron 530 which originally had Windows 7 before I did the free upgrade to Windows 10 about two years ago.

This would be my first reinstall or repair of Windows 10 on any of my three Windows 10 systems, but am willing and able to undertake with a bit of hand holding and encouragement.

Thanks for your help.

BoulderWLT, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro 64 1809 does not work with Intel G31 / G33 newest, updated drivers.

1. Windows 10 Pro 64 1809 does not work with Intel G31 / G33 newest, updated drivers. - Similar Threads - Pro 1809 does

2. Graphics driver problem Windows 11 and Windows 10 Intel g33/g31 driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver problem Windows 11 and Windows 10 Intel g33/g31 driver: I am looking for the right intel g33/g31 driver for my Windows 10 and Windows 11 device. It seems that all the intel g33/g31 drivers including the latest drivers from Windows Update cause graphical display errors screen tearing and icon display errors. I had to use the...
  3. Graphics driver problem Windows 11 and Windows 10 Intel g33/g31 driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics driver problem Windows 11 and Windows 10 Intel g33/g31 driver: I am looking for the right intel g33/g31 driver for my Windows 10 and Windows 11 device. It seems that all the intel g33/g31 drivers including the latest drivers from Windows Update cause graphical display errors screen tearing and icon display errors. I had to use the...
  4. CAn't update windows 10 pro 64 from 1809 to latest

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CAn't update windows 10 pro 64 from 1809 to latest: Any ideas on where to start? How do get log files, etc? os build 17763.1158 it's an HP envy 750-170se computer Heard they had a lot of issues with the update. I did install an SSD and cloned it with macrium reflect. I disabled antivirus unplugged all cables form...
  5. RTL8821CE and Windows 10 64 update - driver not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RTL8821CE and Windows 10 64 update - driver not working: After today's update, my HP 360's REaltek wireless adapter stopped working. Device Manger shows that the driver is not working and can not be installed. I had to complete a system restore to reverse the issue, but once Windows updates, I encounter the problem again. Is...
  6. CHKDSK WINDOWS 10 PRO 64 BITS VERSION 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CHKDSK WINDOWS 10 PRO 64 BITS VERSION 1809: CHKDSK STOPPED WORKING ON SYSTEM DISK USING /F OR /R DID YOU SCREW THIS UP ALSO???????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chkdsk-windows-10-pro-64-bits-version-1809/0570eacf-aa09-4674-9d68-2cba3e4e8491
  7. Problem with newest Windows 10 Update Display Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with newest Windows 10 Update Display Drivers: Dear Mcrosoft, I've had performing issues with the last windows 10 update, the games seems to run really slow in Full screen, this only happen in fullscreen mode, in windowed mode runs fine, Only occurs in the new update, I've tried reinstalling the the display drivers and...
  8. Intel G33/G31 display adapter not in list

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel G33/G31 display adapter not in list: I have been progressively and successfully updating my Asus P5KPL-CM motherboard over the last five years and now have the latest Windows 10 1803 running perfectly. However, I seem to have made a catastrophic mistake today by trying the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. That...
  9. Intel G33/G31 display adapter disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel G33/G31 display adapter disappeared: I have been progressively and successfully updating my Asus P5KPL-CM motherboard over the last five years and now have the latest Windows 10 1803 running perfectly. However, I seem to have made a catastrophic mistake today by trying the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. That...
  10. any trick for displaying 1366x768 on G31/G33/ chipset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    any trick for displaying 1366x768 on G31/G33/ chipset?: gang i've been here before but cannot remember what I used. need to custom-set resolution to modern 1366x768 on a inspiron 530 core 2 machine using intel's g33 family i get 1280x768 - this is build 10074 and a lot of strange things here. no place to do custom settings.i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. g31 driver windows 10

2. intel g33/g31 driver not working in windows 10

3. intel chipset g33 windows 10 slow animations

4. intel g33 windows 10 works