Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Black Screen with Mouse Cursor will not wake, Power on, Settings...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Black Screen with Mouse Cursor will not wake, Power on, Settings... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have windows 10 Pro that the power settings for display and computer set for Never sleep, Restart evenings, boot okay. Next morning , power on, Black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GlenVan Nosdall, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Black Screen with Mouse Cursor will not wake, Power on, Settings...

I have windows 10 Pro that the power settings for display and computer set for Never sleep, Restart evenings, boot okay. Next morning , power on, Black screen with mouse cursor, will not wake with cursor movement or keyboard prompts. Assistance requested.

:)

GlenVan Nosdall, Dec 27, 2018

2. Black Screen with working mouse cursor but not keyboard

It is frozen or just black screen in Safe mode ?
    might try to repair Windows by an installation DVD or a USB stick

little cat, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next I did select volume and list volume X:

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Black Screen with Mouse Cursor will not wake, Power on, Settings... [​IMG]

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Black Screen with Mouse Cursor will not wake, Power on, Settings... [​IMG]

naturalbodz, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Black Screen with Mouse Cursor will not wake, Power on, Settings...

Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next up is bcdedit | find "osdevice"
    And after doing diskpart , list disc

naturalbodz, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Black Screen with Mouse Cursor will not wake, Power on, Settings...

1. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Black Screen with Mouse Cursor will not wake, Power on, Settings... - Similar Threads - Pro bit Black

2. ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse: Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit in my system. Around five months back had upgraded my system at that time faced issue of keyboard & mouse lights getting ON when UPS was switched ON?ERP in Windows Bios settings were made & the issue got resolved this option I found from...
  3. ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse: Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit in my system. Around five months back had upgraded my system at that time faced issue of keyboard & mouse lights getting ON when UPS was switched ON?ERP in Windows Bios settings were made & the issue got resolved this option I found from...
  4. ERP Settings In Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit Bios For Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Black screen while installation of Window 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen while installation of Window 10 64 bit: Hy So thing is i tried to install my window through usb ! But whenever i select the usb usb tgh boot menu I straight blank scrren occurs and its justt stuck i csn't do anythin about it but to close the laptop and do same thing again! I tried changing the boot mode...
  6. Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit

Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit: How do I update 32bit Windows 10 Pro on a 64bit system to 64bit OP Sys x 64bit Processor System? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pro-10-32-bit-to-64-bit/e10c32dc-cebb-4569-b469-8dd000e1935b
  7. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: I have been using Clonezilla-live for years. It no longer works as both my computers are UEFI. What suggestions do you have that will not cost me a fortune to back up my computers. Thank for any help. 143195
  8. black screen with mouse cursor

black screen with mouse cursor: how can I fix black screen with mouse cursor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-mouse-cursor/1bf545a7-be98-4c0f-b9b5-d3432942393e
  9. Intermittent black screen Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intermittent black screen Windows 10 64 bit: My Dell XPS computer screen intermittently black out. It seems to happen mostly when I run Windows apps. I have run SFC and DISM and nothing has been found. In Device Manager I have two Display Adaptors - Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 and NVIDIA GeForce GT 75M. I disabled the...
  10. A black screen with the mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    A black screen with the mouse cursor: I tried to press F8 frequently during the start up to enter the safe mode with cmd, but seems that windows ignores my pressings. i made a bootable flash drive and wrote a command to enter the safe mode. but when it enters the windows, i can hear that welcoming tone of the...