Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Mice Disconnect Re-connect Automatically ?

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Mice Disconnect Re-connect Automatically ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Latest Version and all updates installed , Program Installed : 7z cli , ffmpeg cli, Foxit Reader, Vlc , Obs Studio, Clamav cli,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ben_Copper, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Mice Disconnect Re-connect Automatically ?

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Latest Version and all updates installed ,

Program Installed : 7z cli , ffmpeg cli, Foxit Reader, Vlc , Obs Studio, Clamav cli, Pubg Pc, Firefox, Hwinfo , Msi Afterburner.

Power Mode : High Performance

High Performance : Usb Selective suspend = Disabled

Allow Computer to turn off this device to save power : Disabled for all devices.

Mice automatically disconnect and re-connect instantly after few mintues. How can i fix this ?

i have already tried Reinstall all device drivers , unplug mice, changed usb ports, checked for virus with clamav and defender no virus, scanned files with sfc /scannow and dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

this only happens in windows 10 , i have dual boot setup , when i run linux mice run fine.

Keyboard and mice both from DLL Original.

This is happening from two days , i am unable play game , Please help , Thanks.

submitted by /u/Ben_Copper
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ben_Copper, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit to 32-Bit?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What is the name of the game?
    If the system architect is 32 bit, then you can’t install 64 bit version of windows in it. I suggest you to run “winver” by pressing Windows + R, and check the version and bit.

There are some games that you can install it in 32 bit as well.

Windows 10 is the free upgrade for those users who has genuine key for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 , normally it doesn't require activation, it's gets activated automatically, in case if you face an issue with activation the you can get back to
    us.

For reference you can refer the link below and check if it helps (32 bit and 64 bit architect applies same to windows 10)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/32-bit-and-64-bit-windows#1TC=windows-7

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Maria2015 Win User
    Compability of Asus H97-Pro with Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm planning to have Asus H97-Pro & Windows 10 (64-bit) in my new system.

While cross checking compatibilty I landed on Windows Compatible Products List
    and according to that Asus H97-Pro is only comatible with Windows 7 & 8.

Please suggest whether Asus H97-Pro is actually compatible with Windows 10 or not.

Thanks & regards,

Maria.

Maria2015, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Mice Disconnect Re-connect Automatically ?

Some USB & SATA Devices Disappear after Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Upgrade

After Windows 10 original installation:

Things went fine after installing Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit (web-based automatic upgrade from Windows 7, as suggested by Microsoft)

After Windows 10 automatic update:

After one of the automatic updates (can't tell which one it was), I lost connection to:

• USB: HP Laser Jet 1102 (both as a printer and as a storage device for auto-install of drivers)
    • USB: Canon scanner
    • USB: one of the mice (but another mouse still works fine)
    • SATA: DVD drive
    Notes:

• I can still see the printer, the scanner, and the DVD drive under the device manager, but each with a yellow triangle and a dubious error message. Tried to uninstall these devices several times, but when they get automatically detected again, no change
      in status was noticed.
    • All my 3 hard drives (2 SATA + 1 IDE) are recognized and working fine.

Switching back to XP:

When I switch to my beloved XP without altering any setup or connections, all devices are recognized, and up and running again.

Hardware:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA780G UD3H

RAM: 8MB

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Khalid_The_IT_Man, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Mice Disconnect Re-connect Automatically ?

1. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Mice Disconnect Re-connect Automatically ? - Similar Threads - Pro bit Mice

2. windows 10 pro 64 bit no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 pro 64 bit no sound: turned computer on and no sound.. tried most of the obvious possible remedies,, nada... no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-64-bit-no-sound/924b0591-11c1-49ab-9602-45da1701e40d
  3. windows 10 pro 64 bit no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 pro 64 bit no sound: turned computer on and no sound.. tried most of the obvious possible remedies,, nada... no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-64-bit-no-sound/924b0591-11c1-49ab-9602-45da1701e40d
  4. Windows 10 pro 64 bit not booting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro 64 bit not booting: I can't open, boot or reload Windows 10 to my computer. Since I don't have and OS anymore, telling me to use the Windows functions or downloading and app won't work. I need to be able to do something from the command prompt or the Asus Bios as this is all I have working. I...
  5. upgrade from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit

upgrade from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit: Need to upgrade my laptop windows from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-windows-7-pro-64-bit-to-windows-10-64/1d42cd03-b607-4de5-9651-516a3cb14b18
  6. Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit

Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit: How do I update 32bit Windows 10 Pro on a 64bit system to 64bit OP Sys x 64bit Processor System? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pro-10-32-bit-to-64-bit/e10c32dc-cebb-4569-b469-8dd000e1935b
  7. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: I have been using Clonezilla-live for years. It no longer works as both my computers are UEFI. What suggestions do you have that will not cost me a fortune to back up my computers. Thank for any help. 143195
  8. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to 32 bit downgrade

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to 32 bit downgrade: There must be a step-by-step process to follow in order to move an existing OS from Win10 pro 64 bit to 32 bit. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated....
  9. windows 10 pro 64 bit software

windows 10 pro 64 bit software: HI I have my windows 10 pro key . I do not have the software any longer . I'm want to install it on a new pc with a new hard drive, Can you where i can download it . Can I get it for free or have to pay? thank you...
  10. Win 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Pro 64-bit: Since, in my 2 laborious (!) years of experience with Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) on the nicely-'appointed' desktop I built, it does not work as advertised, can I return it to MS and replace it Windows 7 Pro (64-bit which does work as advertised)? I thought I was being smart to...