Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Random Freezing

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Random Freezing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I recently updated my desktop PC to Windows 10 Pro. My setup has Windows 10 on a 480 GB SSD with 2 secondary drives. My system experiences... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Plation, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Plation Win User

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Random Freezing

Hello I recently updated my desktop PC to Windows 10 Pro. My setup has Windows 10 on a 480 GB SSD with 2 secondary drives. My system experiences periodic freezing it was much worse before I updated the system through windows update. The system freezes and I get the blue loading circle after a few seconds it unfreezes and is fine. I saw that this issue was reportedly fixed. I have tried checking the Image using the DISM commands and doing a windows update as well as checking graphics drivers. I am at a bit of a loss and hoping someone on here has an idea

:)

Plation, Sep 18, 2016

2. windows 10 pro 64 bit freezes randomly

Dear Zigzag3143,

I have installed almost same programs on both the computers (32 bit laptop and 64 bit desktop). The programs show no conflict (freezing) with windows 7 professional (64 bit) on the same desktop but, windows 10 pro freezes randomly with the same programs.

Interestingly, checking system before installing the upgrade to Windows 10 pro approves the system for installing the upgrade. So, there seems to be no problem with the desktop hardware for windows 10 pro.

VivekVerma_959, Sep 18, 2016
  3. windows 10 pro 64 bit freezes randomly

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I have tried the solution you have mentioned in your reply but the SFC did not find any error in the windows. But, when I closed the CMD window and continued running windows, It froze again after some time.

One more thing I would like to mention that I have a laptop upgraded to windows 10 home (32 bit) is running very well without any such problem (it never freezes). Does windows 10 pro "64 bit" only has problem of random freezing?

VivekVerma_959, Sep 18, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Sep 19, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Random Freezing - Similar Threads - Pro Bit Random

2. Windows 10 pro 64 bits freeze randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pro 64 bits freeze randomly: Hi there, first of all I want to apologize, my english isnt very good. About 2 months ago my pc is been freezing randomly, it happens when I am playing or watching a video, some days happen, some days dont. Until now it has never happend in other moment. I cant move the...
  3. Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit: How do I update 32bit Windows 10 Pro on a 64bit system to 64bit OP Sys x 64bit Processor System? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pro-10-32-bit-to-64-bit/e10c32dc-cebb-4569-b469-8dd000e1935b
  4. Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Hard Freezes Randomly

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Hard Freezes Randomly: I've been dealing with random hard freezes with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit builds since 2016. I don't have this issue with Windows 7 Pro 64bit and I'm using identical hardware. Virtually nothing has changed hardware wise between Windows 7 and Windows 10. This is a custom built...
  5. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: I have been using Clonezilla-live for years. It no longer works as both my computers are UEFI. What suggestions do you have that will not cost me a fortune to back up my computers. Thank for any help. 143195
  6. File Explorer Freezes - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

File Explorer Freezes - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit: Team, I have update all Windows Updates and Norton Internet Security. Every now and then its getting hand. I have am not able to access most of the folders. I already tried SFC & DISM Option uninstalled few updates and reinstalled updates and all are uptodate....
  7. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to 32 bit downgrade

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to 32 bit downgrade: There must be a step-by-step process to follow in order to move an existing OS from Win10 pro 64 bit to 32 bit. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated....
  8. Windows 10 Randomly Freezes 64-bit

Windows 10 Randomly Freezes 64-bit: Just within the last couple of weeks, my Windows 10 desktop has started randomly freezing up. I have run Norton deep scan, Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and nothing was found. I also ran a Defrag, along with Memory Test(no errors) and Check Disk(no errors), so I am...
  9. Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Keeps Freezing/Locking up

Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Keeps Freezing/Locking up: I've been getting this issue as of late and I don't know why. Contrary to what seems to be the popular case, I did not suffer through this when I installed the first creators update. I've run through certain tests involving file system checks, memory checks, and other...
  10. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Explorer.exe random crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Explorer.exe random crashes: So here's the deal, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit from Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. I had been having a random issue in Windows 7 for years where explorer.exe would randomly crash and relaunch. I eventually gave up after trying anything and everything. System file...