Windows 10: Windows 10 pro 64 bit realtek audio stuttering

Discus and support Windows 10 pro 64 bit realtek audio stuttering in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have an issue where my audio begins to stutter, especially when i use streaming service like Netflix - to watch movies. While it stutters it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Makron Pokalchuk, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Windows 10 pro 64 bit realtek audio stuttering

Hello

I have an issue where my audio begins to stutter, especially when i use streaming service like Netflix - to watch movies. While it stutters it begins to desync and the further you watch the movie - the more desync between video and audio increases.

At first i thought it was hardware issue with my onboard audio. But when i completely replaced motherboard and reinstalled windows -this continued.

I tried different suggestions from the internet like changing power plan from balanced to high performance - doesn't help. The browser is also not an issue cause i tried in different ones

it happende like a month ago, or a little bit less

from that point of time i reinstalled windows twice

I wonder if microsoft has some solutions for this, as i heard people encounter this quite often and for some of them windows updates fix it and for others - not.

OS build 17763.95

:)

Makron Pokalchuk, Dec 31, 2018
  2. QA4Ever Win User

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit April Update cause sound interupts and stuttering

Hi Windows gurus!

After Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit April Update build 1803 17134.48 (but not before);

I notice that the sound is stuttering, even the simplest windows sounds. If playing longer sound clips (mp3 or video ) there are stuttering or interupts for about 0.5 -1 second every 15 seconds, which can be a bit annoying to say the least.

When this occurs are the resources as following:

cpu 7% (it goes up to 9% during stuttering), mem 35% (2,8 of 8GB) , Disk 0%, Ethernet S: 0 M:0 GT730 0%, GPU Mem=1,2/6,0GB, Shared GPU Mem=0,0/4, 0GB

In perfmon is the task "system interupt" DCP calls... often on top cpu% when the stuttering occurs.

There are no reported conflict in device manager.

This happens with or without network cable attached.

I did never ever experience this oprior the Win 10 April update, and then I have stressed the box quite heavily.

I have tried two different graphics card (one at a time) to be sure it hasn't anything to do with broke graphics card) .

1. Nvidia Geforce GT 730 2GB
    2. Nvidia Geforce GT 640 3GB
    DDR2 8GB RAM, SSD, Inter Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.2GHz

Driver Nvidia 2018-05-07 24.21.13.9764

Even if I use the default Microsoft graphics driver there is stuttering, on both cards.

I got Realtek High definition Audio sound driver installed. I have disabled Nvidia High definition Audio unit /driver.

If there are no plausible resolve, I probably install a fresh windows 8.1 or 10 and disable windows update.

Please advice,

QA4Ever, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 31, 2018
  4. Jayce Win User

Windows 10 pro 64 bit realtek audio stuttering

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 pro 64 bit realtek audio stuttering

1. Windows 10 pro 64 bit realtek audio stuttering - Similar Threads - pro bit realtek

2. No Audio with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 2009 10.0.19043

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 2009 10.0.19043: I'm running an HP laptop and sound and built in microphone stopped working. I've tried refreshing Windows - it fixed file explorer errors, but not the audio. I did something and got the audio working again until I restarted so I know it's not a hardware issue. I've narrowed...
  3. upgrade from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit: Need to upgrade my laptop windows from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-windows-7-pro-64-bit-to-windows-10-64/1d42cd03-b607-4de5-9651-516a3cb14b18
  4. Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit

Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit: How do I update 32bit Windows 10 Pro on a 64bit system to 64bit OP Sys x 64bit Processor System? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pro-10-32-bit-to-64-bit/e10c32dc-cebb-4569-b469-8dd000e1935b
  5. Windows 10 pro 64 bit can't find an audio driver

Windows 10 pro 64 bit can't find an audio driver: Windows 10 pro 64 bit can't find an audio driver, windows 10 home 64 bit can find the audio driver. On both systems when I power up the new USB 2 device it is added to the device manger as Other devices -> SY-1000. On Win10 home I right click on SY-1000 and select Update...
  6. Realtek RTL8812BU Windows 10 64 Bit issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek RTL8812BU Windows 10 64 Bit issues: Hi I bought this adapter for my son, but he has constant frustrations with the connection dropping out fairly reguarly. Signal strength and Link Quality are generally around 100% I was using the Realtek driver, but I have now changed this using Windows - so is now using a...
  7. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: I have been using Clonezilla-live for years. It no longer works as both my computers are UEFI. What suggestions do you have that will not cost me a fortune to back up my computers. Thank for any help. 143195
  8. Realtek Audio Stuttering Issues

Realtek Audio Stuttering Issues: Hello, I have a Dell Inspirion Desktop. Occasionally I will get multiple issues with audio stuttering / glitching on things like mp3 files, youtube videos, mp4 videos, etc. anything to do with multimedia. The audio stuttering occurs only when connected to RealTek Audio...
  9. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to 32 bit downgrade

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to 32 bit downgrade: There must be a step-by-step process to follow in order to move an existing OS from Win10 pro 64 bit to 32 bit. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated....
  10. Windows 10-64 audio stuttering and blips

Windows 10-64 audio stuttering and blips: Hello, I am having a little problem with my audio. It stutters and blips. I have tried everything that I can think of to get it working correctly. Setup: Behringer UMC404HD interface and Klipsch speakers with subwoofer. ---> I have tried to resolve the problem in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 64 sound stuttering

2. audio drivers for windows 10 64 bit

3. realtek windows 10 pro

4. realtek audio windows 10 pro 64 bits,
  5. windows 10 64 bit audio stuttering,
  6. realtek high definition audio driver 64 bits,
  7. windows 10 driver problem stuttering