Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Slow Ethernet Networking

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Slow Ethernet Networking in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I measure 43 Mbps download and upload with Speedof.me from a Intel I210 Gigabit NIC on a wired network. Other Windows 10 machines I plug into the port... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PZietz, Sep 5, 2018.

1. PZietz Win User

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Slow Ethernet Networking

I measure 43 Mbps download and upload with Speedof.me from a Intel I210 Gigabit NIC on a wired network. Other Windows 10 machines I plug into the port see 200 Mbps. Things I've tried to remedy:

1. I've run all the Windows 10 troubleshoots and no problems detected.

2. I've disabled VPN settings

3. Disabled IPv4 and IPv6 large send offload (LSO) on the adapter

4. Tried different CAT6 patch cables

5. Checked to make sure Windows' Auto-tuning feature is disabled

6. Updated to most current Intel networking drivers

7. Disabled IPv6

Any suggestions on what to try next?

:)

PZietz, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Maria2015 Win User

Compability of Asus H97-Pro with Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm planning to have Asus H97-Pro & Windows 10 (64-bit) in my new system.

While cross checking compatibilty I landed on Windows Compatible Products List
    and according to that Asus H97-Pro is only comatible with Windows 7 & 8.

Please suggest whether Asus H97-Pro is actually compatible with Windows 10 or not.

Thanks & regards,

Maria.

Maria2015, Sep 5, 2018
  3. EddyChoy Win User
    Downloaded a Windows 10 pro 64 bit but turn to a 32 bit Windows 10, Why?

My Window 10 pro 64 bit was upgraded from Windows 8.1 pro 64 bit.

But I would like to clean re-install the Windows 10 pro 64 bit to a new SSD drive.

After I downloaded iso file from Microsoft and try set up to date.

Despite sovled the problem of a bug of Multiprocessor_configuration_not _supported problem. And installed the Windows 10 using quick install option.

The Windows turn to a 32 bit Windows 10 and not a pro version.

What did i missed in the steps?

And how can I fix this problem?

EddyChoy, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Slow Ethernet Networking :)

Naki, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Slow Ethernet Networking - Similar Threads - Pro bit Slow

2. upgrade from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit: Need to upgrade my laptop windows from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-windows-7-pro-64-bit-to-windows-10-64/1d42cd03-b607-4de5-9651-516a3cb14b18
  3. Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit

Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit: How do I update 32bit Windows 10 Pro on a 64bit system to 64bit OP Sys x 64bit Processor System? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pro-10-32-bit-to-64-bit/e10c32dc-cebb-4569-b469-8dd000e1935b
  4. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Slow Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Slow Boot: Hi I opened a post on this site at the link: Slow Windows 10 Pro boot version 1903 The zbook user, in the last page of my post, in the seventh answer, instructed me to open a post on this BSOD topic, however, I noticed that you do not accept anything that is not about Bleu...
  5. Network ID and Password Requirement Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network ID and Password Requirement Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit: I have several computers linked wirelessly in a Home Network. Most of the time they work fine. I can transfer files between them with no issues, most of the time. Occasionally, the Network barfs and requires me to enter an ID and Password. Since I don't recall ever doing...
  6. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: I have been using Clonezilla-live for years. It no longer works as both my computers are UEFI. What suggestions do you have that will not cost me a fortune to back up my computers. Thank for any help. 143195
  7. windows 10 (64 bit) network updating

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 (64 bit) network updating: I had assumed that it would be simple to update my network devices under Windows 10. Looks like I was wrong! All I wish to do is to remove 2 old devices from the network and add a new laptop. Has anyone any ideas on this? I would prefer the devices to be named to prevent...
  8. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to 32 bit downgrade

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to 32 bit downgrade: There must be a step-by-step process to follow in order to move an existing OS from Win10 pro 64 bit to 32 bit. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated....
  9. Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Win 10 Pro 64-bit: Since, in my 2 laborious (!) years of experience with Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) on the nicely-'appointed' desktop I built, it does not work as advertised, can I return it to MS and replace it Windows 7 Pro (64-bit which does work as advertised)? I thought I was being smart to...
  10. Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit very slow & lag on gamming.

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit very slow & lag on gamming.: Hi Microsoft, I have a problem, why windows 10 is very slow until can said that is lag while on gamming. 1. I have 2 PC that one is older & one is newer PC that I just purchase recently. others games is the same, but the most important is ARK Survival Evolved that I still...