Windows 10: windows 10 pro 64 bit still restarting after half installation and doesn't resuming to instal

Discus and support windows 10 pro 64 bit still restarting after half installation and doesn't resuming to instal in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows 10 pro 64 bit still restarting after half installation and doesn't resuming to install I try to change Dvd and the version to home or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by basselali1, Sep 13, 2019.

1. windows 10 pro 64 bit still restarting after half installation and doesn't resuming to instal

windows 10 pro 64 bit still restarting after half installation and doesn't resuming to install

I try to change Dvd and the version to home or enterprise but still the same problem what the solution my motherboard gigabyte I have 6 gb ram and I was installing windows 7 64bit and it was working windows 10 pro 64 bit still restarting after half installation and doesn't resuming to instal 6a735217-2288-4778-a523-26d2737e5446?upload=true.jpg windows 10 pro 64 bit still restarting after half installation and doesn't resuming to instal 3d6a5660-1987-4aad-919e-18986e169345?upload=true.jpg windows 10 pro 64 bit still restarting after half installation and doesn't resuming to instal d1679803-dbdf-4a50-b9e4-5b7ae4b8309a?upload=true.jpg

:)

basselali1, Sep 13, 2019
  2. j99m99 Win User

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit installation fails

Yes, I formatted the drive and deleted the partition.
    I formatted it and created the partition using the Win 7 Pro 64-bit installation disk.
    I even tried, just for the heck of it, formatting the drive and the partition using the WinXP Pro 32-bit installation disk that I have. I got the same results.

This makes me ask though...Are there any tools available to format the disk, create partitions, MBR's... specifically for Win 7 64-bit??? Or am not on the right track here? I'm not sure that it's an MBR issue because twice during installation I see the 'starting windows' (with logo) screen... unless the MBR gets messed up after I see that.

j99m99, Sep 13, 2019
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 13, 2019
  4. windows 10 pro 64 bit still restarting after half installation and doesn't resuming to instal

Windows 10 Pro 32 bit to 64 bit Clean Install

you can switch directly to a 64 bit version of Windows 10 with or without a product key.

• Switching to Windows 10 64 bit is free, you don't have to pay for it. As long as you have a qualifying Windows 7 or 8 or Windows 10 license, you are entitled to use it.
    • Switching requires that you perform a new installation, that means files, applications and settings will be deleted.
    • You will have to reinstall applications and native 64 bit drivers.
    • Backup before migrating: How
      to: Create a system image in Windows 10

Step 1: Download Windows 10 64 bit then create a bootable copy:

How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2: Boot from the 64 bit Windows 10 install media, then perform a custom or clean install:

Andre Da Costa, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 pro 64 bit still restarting after half installation and doesn't resuming to instal

1. windows 10 pro 64 bit still restarting after half installation and doesn't resuming to instal - Similar Threads - pro bit still

2. 64 bit installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    64 bit installation: Can i Install 64 Bit os on windows 7 with core2 duo processor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/64-bit-installation/f0a3b94c-21fc-4ea0-9dfa-371931309767
  3. 64 bit installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    64 bit installation: Can i Install 64 Bit os on windows 7 with core2 duo processor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/64-bit-installation/f0a3b94c-21fc-4ea0-9dfa-371931309767
  4. Installation of Windows 10 64 bit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation of Windows 10 64 bit?: After investing a whole day to reinstall Windows 10 4 times, I still haven't managed to turn my 32 bit version into a 64 bit version. I know that I used to have a 64 bit version on this pc, but then I mistakenly made a 32 bit version when I reinstalled it. Now my question:...
  5. Installing 64 Bit Windows 10

Installing 64 Bit Windows 10: I built a PC and was trying to install Windows 10 64 bit, however it wouldn't let me. So I tried to put my USB in a another computer to test and it worked. I then tried 32 bit Windows 10 in my computer and it worked. I was wondering if this may be a driver issue. I installed...
  6. Installing windows 10 pro half way and after the first restart my monitor doesn't detect...

Installing windows 10 pro half way and after the first restart my monitor doesn't detect...: I was installing windows 10 pro and at the first automatic restart my monitor did not detect any signal and its completely black. not even showing the boot menu. I tried several times unplugging and plugging the hdmi cable of the monitor and restarting the machine by using...
  7. CFS3 not installing on Win 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CFS3 not installing on Win 10 Pro 64-bit: I had CFS2 and CFS3 running on Win 10 after upgrading but I decided yesterday to do a clean-up and deleted all versions (stock, ETO, BoB, MAW, PTO, etc.). Now I can't get the installer to work much less solve the Compatibly issues once CFS3 is installed. I get a 0x000005...
  8. New install Windows 10 pro 64-bit

New install Windows 10 pro 64-bit: I am installing the above in a rebuilt ASUS A53E-A51 Laptop with a new Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSHD-2.5" SATA 6GB/s Flash storage device. I booted up, got the installation going for a clean install, entered my new key code, had it confirmed. I'm now at the screen: "Where do...
  9. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit install resulting in BSODs

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit install resulting in BSODs: I have a new system that I have been trying to get up and running for quite some time. I have had it up several times but have then had it end up in a loop of BSODs until I can't run it and can't recover it via the Advanced Options menu in Recovery mode. I now have it hang...
  10. Update 10586 not installing on 10 Pro 64 bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update 10586 not installing on 10 Pro 64 bit: I'm on a computer that I don't use that much and I noticed that Windows Update has the 10586 update queued up, but it doesn't actually install when I restart the computer. I get the options of update and restart, but it doesn't actually do it. Other updates (defender)...