Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit very slow & lag on gamming.

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit very slow & lag on gamming. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, I have a problem, why windows 10 is very slow until can said that is lag while on gamming. 1. I have 2 PC that one is older & one is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CharlesChow1, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit very slow & lag on gamming.

Hi Microsoft, I have a problem, why windows 10 is very slow until can said that is lag while on gamming.

1. I have 2 PC that one is older & one is newer PC that I just purchase recently.

others games is the same, but the most important is ARK Survival Evolved that I still hot in play now.

1 Older PC Spec:

Processor: Core i7 2600K

Motherboard: Asus P8P67-Pro

RAM: 12 GB Corsair RAM

Drive: Corsair Force 3 SSD 256 GB

Graphic Card: ATI Radeon HD 7950

Windows: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

This PC I purchase with windows 7 ultimate 64-Bit for it, while on Windows 7 it running smooth on all the games I play even some I set it on high setting for most of the games I play same as B&S, Tera, Devil May Cry, Far Cry, GTA and much more, and even I paly on ARK Survival Evolved also is smooth while playing on medium setting.

ATTN: ok on this PC I already can prove that windows 10 pro 64-but is really is slow & lag on gamming, because years ago I have try on updating this PC to windows 10 on the free windows update, and found that windows 10 really is suck and slow on gamming, I have try and ask on web for lot of pro told me to disable this disable that, setting this setting that but still is useless, really show, same PC, same Spec, same thing just updated from win 7 to win 10 all gamming experience drop like hell, and I have to reformat my this PC back to Windows 7 for good gamming experience. (on that time lot people told me that because my PC is old and the new windows 10 is not so good supporting on old hardware and the driver will start to get outdated, OK I accept the challenge, I purchase a new PC for this)

2. New PC Spec:

Processor: Ryzen 7 2700X

Motherboard: Gigabyte x470 Gamming motherboard

RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance for AMD

Drive: Corsair MP500 480GB M.2

Graphic Card: Zotac 1080Ti Amp Extreme

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

ok no need to say much, windows 7 is old and not been support for this new wife, so I need to purchase this PC with windows 10 Pro 64-bit, no need to say much, this new baby is much, much, much more power-full then her old sister that I have, but there come the problem, after few week of testing, with new hardware, with new driver, fully updated to latest version of windows, and all driver with software also up to date, and install all my game, start to run the ARK Survival Evolved log in & play, "Holy ****" with resolutions of 1080P the games running like ****, slow & lag like hell, in war time I lag until cant turn around and already been kill, game non stop lag (don't tell me about internet problem, I have 3 60mbps line on link with network joiner for speed up the internet no problem on the internet, others pc running smoothly), I have try to lower the setting with resolutions to 720p all is useless, I have try to diagnostic all the hardware is working fine, I take off the Graphic Card and install on my old PC and can running the game on windows 7 with 1080P with high setting & some of it set to epic with no problem at all, running smooth, & good, have try game mod set over clock every has been try all is the same.

ok here is the questions, Dear MICROSOFT may I ask, why on windows 7 is very good and stable while on gamming, then on windows 10 walking backward and really suck on gamming support on this version of windows?

:)

CharlesChow1, Sep 4, 2018

2. Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit very slow & lag on gamming.

Hi Microsoft, I have a problem, why windows 10 is very slow until can said that is lag while on gamming.

1. I have 2 PC that one is older & one is newer PC that I just purchase recently.

others games is the same, but the most important is ARK Survival Evolved that I still hot in play now.

1 Older PC Spec:

Processor: Core i7 2600K

Motherboard: Asus P8P67-Pro

RAM: 12 GB Corsair RAM

Drive: Corsair Force 3 SSD 256 GB

Graphic Card: ATI Radeon HD 7950

Windows: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

This PC I purchase with windows 7 ultimate 64-Bit for it, while on Windows 7 it running smooth on all the games I play even some I set it on high setting for most of the games I play same as B&S,
    Tera, Devil May Cry, Far Cry, GTA and much more, and even I paly on ARK Survival Evolved also is smooth while playing on medium setting.

ATTN: ok on this PC I already can prove that windows 10 pro 64-but is really is slow & lag on gamming, because years ago I have try on updating this PC to windows 10 on the free windows update,
    and found that windows 10 really is suck and slow on gamming, I have try and ask on web for lot of pro told me to disable this disable that, setting this setting that but still is useless, really show, same PC, same Spec, same thing just updated from win 7
    to win 10 all gamming experience drop like hell, and I have to reformat my this PC back to Windows 7 for good gamming experience. (on that time lot people told me that because my PC is old and the new windows 10 is not so good supporting on old hardware and
    the driver will start to get outdated, OK I accept the challenge, I purchase a new PC for this)

2. New PC Spec:

Processor: Ryzen 7 2700X

Motherboard: Gigabyte x470 Gamming motherboard

RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance for AMD

Drive: Corsair MP500 480GB M.2

Graphic Card: Zotac 1080Ti Amp Extreme

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

ok no need to say much, windows 7 is old and not been support for this new wife, so I need to purchase this PC with windows 10 Pro 64-bit, no need to say much, this new baby is much, much, much
    more power-full then her old sister that I have, but there come the problem, after few week of testing, with new hardware, with new driver, fully updated to latest version of windows, and all driver with software also up to date, and install all my game, start
    to run the ARK Survival Evolved log in & play, "Holy ****" with resolutions of 1080P the games running like ****, slow & lag like hell, in war time I lag until cant turn around and already been kill, game non stop lag (don't tell me about internet problem,
    I have 3 60mbps line on link with network joiner for speed up the internet no problem on the internet, others pc running smoothly), I have try to lower the setting with resolutions to 720p all is useless, I have try to diagnostic all the hardware is working
    fine, I take off the Graphic Card and install on my old PC and can running the game on windows 7 with 1080P with high setting & some of it set to epic with no problem at all, running smooth, & good, have try game mod set over clock every has been try all is
    the same.

ok here is the questions, Dear MICROSOFT may I ask, why on windows 7 is very good and stable while on gamming, then on windows 10 walking backward and really suck on gamming support on this version
    of windows?

CharlesChow1, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Maria2015 Win User
    Compability of Asus H97-Pro with Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm planning to have Asus H97-Pro & Windows 10 (64-bit) in my new system.

While cross checking compatibilty I landed on Windows Compatible Products List
    and according to that Asus H97-Pro is only comatible with Windows 7 & 8.

Please suggest whether Asus H97-Pro is actually compatible with Windows 10 or not.

Thanks & regards,

Maria.

Maria2015, Sep 7, 2018
  4. EddyChoy Win User

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit very slow & lag on gamming.

Downloaded a Windows 10 pro 64 bit but turn to a 32 bit Windows 10, Why?

My Window 10 pro 64 bit was upgraded from Windows 8.1 pro 64 bit.

But I would like to clean re-install the Windows 10 pro 64 bit to a new SSD drive.

After I downloaded iso file from Microsoft and try set up to date.

Despite sovled the problem of a bug of Multiprocessor_configuration_not _supported problem. And installed the Windows 10 using quick install option.

The Windows turn to a 32 bit Windows 10 and not a pro version.

What did i missed in the steps?

And how can I fix this problem?

EddyChoy, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit very slow & lag on gamming.

1. Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit very slow & lag on gamming. - Similar Threads - Pro Bit very

2. very slow and lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very slow and lag: very slow and lag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow-and-lag/7741bf0f-4124-49bc-9a53-ad611eb141e2
  3. very slow and lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    very slow and lag: very slow and lag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow-and-lag/7741bf0f-4124-49bc-9a53-ad611eb141e2
  4. Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit - After version 2004, my laptop run very slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit - After version 2004, my laptop run very slow: I updated version 2004 on 17/10/2020. Worked ok right after the update but the following day the computer became very slow. Task manager's scroll bar glitch whenever I scrolled it up and down. My games ran with only 1 to 5 FPS 60FPS before update. Any task except system...
  5. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Slow Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Slow Boot: Hi I opened a post on this site at the link: Slow Windows 10 Pro boot version 1903 The zbook user, in the last page of my post, in the seventh answer, instructed me to open a post on this BSOD topic, however, I noticed that you do not accept anything that is not about Bleu...
  6. Copy speed very slow in windows 10 64 bit and windows 7 64 bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy speed very slow in windows 10 64 bit and windows 7 64 bit: I bought a usb 3.0 data transfer cable for my home work station to allow moderately sized file transfer between two PC's. Installed the cable drivers (PCLinq) on both PCs (windows 7 64 bit and windows 10 64 bit). The software on both machines is painfully slow, you press...
  7. Windows 10 64 bit, Startup issue, Very Slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 64 bit, Startup issue, Very Slow: I bought Dell Laptop recently, However am very unhappy with the performance of it, i don't know whether it is due to the OS issue, it has Windows 10 64 bit OS, which takes a huge time to start, and Logon page appears after long wait. Also if we open any pictures, Docs, it...
  8. Very strange keyboard issue with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Very strange keyboard issue with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit: So I have this very strange issue with my windows 10 OS, Whenever using the searchbar, edge, or the control panel or basically any windows 10 UI, the computer acts as if my tab key is stuck on, but when i use other things such as explorer or chrome, this issue does not...
  9. WIndows 10 64 Bit System Performance Very Slow

WIndows 10 64 Bit System Performance Very Slow: Hi I am using Windows 10 64 Bit product in my Laptop. The performance of my PC is very slow. I find it very difficult to multi task using the PC. The device specifications are as below: 1. Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro. 2. System Type: 64-Bit Operating System,...
  10. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Slow Ethernet Networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Slow Ethernet Networking: I measure 43 Mbps download and upload with Speedof.me from a Intel I210 Gigabit NIC on a wired network. Other Windows 10 machines I plug into the port see 200 Mbps. Things I've tried to remedy: 1. I've run all the Windows 10 troubleshoots and no problems detected. 2....