Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro 64-bit in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using Clonezilla-live for years. It no longer works as both my computers are UEFI. What suggestions do you have that will not cost me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jps99, Oct 25, 2019.

1. jps99 Win User

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I have been using Clonezilla-live for years.
    It no longer works as both my computers are UEFI.
    What suggestions do you have that will not cost me a fortune
    to back up my computers.
    Thank for any help.

:)

jps99, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Maria2015 Win User

Compability of Asus H97-Pro with Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm planning to have Asus H97-Pro & Windows 10 (64-bit) in my new system.

While cross checking compatibilty I landed on Windows Compatible Products List
    and according to that Asus H97-Pro is only comatible with Windows 7 & 8.

Please suggest whether Asus H97-Pro is actually compatible with Windows 10 or not.

Thanks & regards,

Maria.

Maria2015, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile Windows 10 Pro 64-bit :)

4. RonW13 Win User

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to 32 bit downgrade

There must be a step-by-step process to follow in order to move an existing OS from Win10 pro 64 bit to 32 bit. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

RonW13, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

1. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Similar Threads - Pro bit

2. Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update: Problem: I bought my license of Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit in February 2023. It has worked fine until a recent Windows update. After that, it suddenly nags me to activate Windows. When I go to activation it says, translated: "Windows reported that no product key was found...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update: Problem: I bought my license of Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit in February 2023. It has worked fine until a recent Windows update. After that, it suddenly nags me to activate Windows. When I go to activation it says, translated: "Windows reported that no product key was found...
  4. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?: I don't see it any where even in my device list shouldn't my custom built PC be listed? online. I want to be sure it matches what I see on my PC with its "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" MS account and "Windows is activated with a...
  5. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?: I don't see it any where even in my device list shouldn't my custom built PC be listed? online. I want to be sure it matches what I see on my PC with its "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" MS account and "Windows is activated with a...
  6. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

7. Using Windows 11 Pro Key to Activate Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Windows 11 Pro Key to Activate Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit: Hello. I recently started work with a company that builds and services computer systems used in flight simulation. We are a small business less than 5 employees so I am not sure if any of the Volume Licensing programs would be open to us. Onto the issue at hand. Many of the...
  8. Using Windows 11 Pro Key to Activate Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit

Using Windows 11 Pro Key to Activate Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit: Hello. I recently started work with a company that builds and services computer systems used in flight simulation. We are a small business less than 5 employees so I am not sure if any of the Volume Licensing programs would be open to us. Onto the issue at hand. Many of the...
  9. Using Windows 11 Pro Key to Activate Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 3 GB ram laptobuma Windows 10 64 Bit yükleyebilir miyim?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 3 GB ram laptobuma Windows 10 64 Bit yükleyebilir miyim?: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 3 GB ram laptobumu Windows 10 64 Bit sürümüne yükseltmek istiyorum. herhangi bir sorun yaşar mıyım? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-pro-64-bit-3-gb-ram-laptobuma-windows-10/6a8cef49-2d7b-482d-8e0c-d49756590434