Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro 64 won't start after a froced update

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro 64 won't start after a froced update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, i need help because my Windows 10 PC just killed itself. I left the PC on while i had to run some some errands and when i came back i saw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Foortie, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Pro 64 won't start after a froced update

Hello, i need help because my Windows 10 PC just killed itself.

I left the PC on while i had to run some some errands and when i came back i saw windows was updating itself. I waited for it and then the PC restarted itself.

The problem is that it never turned itself back on. The screen was black no cursor, nothing. I waited about an hour and manually switched off the PC and then started it back up. It then said " undoing changes made" or something, but after that it was just a black screen again.

I can no longer turn the PC on, the safe boot doesn't come up. I don't want to reinstall windows 10 and currently i don't even have access to another PC to do so even if i wanted to.

Is there anything else I can try to fix it somehow or do i literally have to wait until i can download windows 10 to reinstall from another PC? Because i can't do that today, but i'd like to use my PC.

And yes i'm super pissed. Why does my OS kill itself? Not cool.

EDIT: I forgot my PC specs, in case it matters:
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Asus Prime Pro 470 motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 2700x
    RTX 2070
    32GB 3600Mhz RAM

The windows is installed on a 500Gb Samsung SSD and it had over 100Gigs of free space the last time i was able to check it.

submitted by /u/Foortie
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Foortie, Aug 17, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro 64 won't start after a froced update [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro 64 won't start after a froced update [​IMG]

4. Windows 10 Pro 64 won't start after a froced update

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro 64 won't start after a froced update

1. Windows 10 Pro 64 won't start after a froced update - Similar Threads - Pro won't start

2. Windows won't start after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't start after an update: Hello,After the latest update, my computer became unusable.This screen image below suddenly appears, sorry for the French language that I cannot change, but basically I can choose between:"Reboot tool" --> fails to solve anything "Terminal" --> does not help much"Uninstall...
  3. Windows won't start after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't start after an update: Hello,After the latest update, my computer became unusable.This screen image below suddenly appears, sorry for the French language that I cannot change, but basically I can choose between:"Reboot tool" --> fails to solve anything "Terminal" --> does not help much"Uninstall...
  4. Windows won't start after an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Ten Pro 64 Won't Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Ten Pro 64 Won't Install: I had to do a clean reinstall of Windows Ten Pro 64 on my HD. But, it will not install I ge the message: "Windows Cannot Install required files. Make sure that all files required for installation are available and restart the Installation." I am trying to Install Windows from...
  6. Windows Ten Pro 64 Won't Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Ten Pro 64 Won't Install: I had to do a clean reinstall of Windows Ten Pro 64 on my HD. But, it will not install I ge the message: "Windows Cannot Install required files. Make sure that all files required for installation are available and restart the Installation." I am trying to Install Windows from...
  7. Windows Ten Pro 64 Won't Install

8. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 20HD won't activate after reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 20HD won't activate after reset: Hello. Trying to activate Windows 10 Pro after having to reset PC. I did a reset keeping files/settings with online d/l of Windows. Have the digital license on MB so wmic command to find key didn't work. No hardware changes. I get the following server error. I've tried many...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Won't Start After Windows Update

Windows 10 Pro Won't Start After Windows Update: Seriously losing my mind and am desperate for help . . . Some sort of update happened overnight. When I started working this AM, there was a notice the PC would restart outside active hours; after working for an hour or so, I let it go ahead & restart because I was going...
  10. November 1511 update Won't install on Windows 10 Pro 64

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    November 1511 update Won't install on Windows 10 Pro 64: I having issues installing this new update released. After it reboots i get PAGE_FAULT blue screen error then goes back to prior state. I searched & tried using the media tool as this update in windows os. All went fine then same error when it rebooted. Seems this update not...