Windows 10: Windows 10 pro 64bit keeps crashing and rebooting way to much

Discus and support Windows 10 pro 64bit keeps crashing and rebooting way to much in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using an AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 5200+, 8 GB's memory, Graphics card Nvidia GeForce GT 720. I just installed Windows 10 Pro 64bit on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mlingo, Mar 22, 2020.

1. mlingo Win User

Windows 10 pro 64bit keeps crashing and rebooting way to much

I am using an AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 5200+, 8 GB's memory, Graphics card Nvidia GeForce GT 720. I just installed Windows 10 Pro 64bit on a Samsung 860 QVO 1TB SSD, I still have my Windows 7 Pro installed on a WD Blue 1TB drive, so the system is dual boot, just so I have access to past data files. The blue screen crash also happens in Windows 7, but I am not in that system as much. I did not have any issues with Windows 7 until I installed Windows 10.

I could use some help in finding the cause of the blue screen crash reboot.

Michael

:)

mlingo, Mar 22, 2020

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 pro 64bit keeps crashing and rebooting way to much

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 pro 64bit keeps crashing and rebooting way to much

1. Windows 10 pro 64bit keeps crashing and rebooting way to much - Similar Threads - pro 64bit keeps

2. My windows 10 64bit keeps crashing during shutdown.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 64bit keeps crashing during shutdown.: Weird glitch on the screen. I've tried everything in every thread I've found and none of them work. Including in no particular order:1. Power button options and advanced power options2. Running other power options in run:/ and/or Msconfig3. Changing options of what's running...
  3. My windows 10 64bit keeps crashing during shutdown.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My windows 10 64bit keeps crashing during shutdown.: Weird glitch on the screen. I've tried everything in every thread I've found and none of them work. Including in no particular order:1. Power button options and advanced power options2. Running other power options in run:/ and/or Msconfig3. Changing options of what's running...
  4. My Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing rebooting Window 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing rebooting Window 10 64bit: This is information from Memory dump file. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\s62\Desktop\120821-194625-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace...
  5. My Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing rebooting Window 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing rebooting Window 10 64bit: This is information from Memory dump file. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\s62\Desktop\120821-194625-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace...
  6. My Computer keeps randomly giving BSODs and crashing rebooting Window 10 64bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Some of 64bit programs keep crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some of 64bit programs keep crashing on Windows 10: Hi, I'm having trouble keeping DAZ3D open, Every time I try to login, it closes. Even when I'm offline and every time I load clothing to a model, it closes. Please help, thanks!...
  8. Pc crashes way too much

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc crashes way too much: Ok, So I got this new pc and it was running fine, but now it seems to be crashing on so many of the games I play Overwatch Assassin's Creed Syndicate Assassin's Creed Unity Watch Dogs 2 Lego Batman Brawlhalla Every time it crashes, My pc stops connecting to my monitor I...
  9. Windows 10 pro keeps crashing and rebooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro keeps crashing and rebooting: The first issues I start to have is any internet browser I use chrome, Brave, Firefox, edge will work for a small period of time, then I get random access violation status error messages as the pages fail to load. After a couple of refreshes they will load the page, but they...
  10. Windows 10 pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro 64bit: I'm looking for the download link for windows 10 pro 64 bit. All I can find is windows 10 home. I have a key already for windows 10 pro. But I need to wipe my system to install windows 10 it has really old windows atm...