Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro, AAD, RDP

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro, AAD, RDP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I just installed from scratch Windows 10 Pro and I logged in using the AAD. Everything works as expected, I can use PIN and Password to log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VasileiosGiannakopoulos, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro, AAD, RDP

Hello,

I just installed from scratch Windows 10 Pro and I logged in using the AAD. Everything works as expected, I can use PIN and Password to log in, no problem. However, when i do try to RDP (and after allowing it so connection is not a problem), i get wrong username or password. For the username i use *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and password the same as the one in the AAD.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

:)

VasileiosGiannakopoulos, Jul 11, 2019

2. concurrent RDP

I have installed the Windows 10 Creator Update on my windows 10 pro. The concurrent RDP has stopped working with the patch. Can someone suggest??

Sundeep Gupta, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2019
  4. E.C.Yoong Win User

Windows 10 Pro, AAD, RDP

Windows 10 pro (64bit) - RDP not responding after username and password

Hi

i have issue with my laptop dell laptop e7240 running on windows 10 pro (64bit)

i have make a clean installation for windows 10 and installed necessary driver and application from dell computer (include dell data protection).

after initial clean installation, the rdp is working fine and no issue connecting remote to server. i have been use the laptop for a week (not join domain), however, the rdp not working after i joined domain.

normally, after keyed username and password, rdp will immediately show up remote server logon but my case rdp will be not responding after a keyed username and password.

i have try using local account user with "user right" and also with "administrator right" to try up rdp to server, the result is same.

i also try my other username with "domain admin right" to use the rdp but also failed.

someone suggested me that maybe the dell data protection is issue...... which i not sure..... and it is working till i join domain.

using my own username, i have tried on other windows 7 pro and windows 10 pro computer.... i manage to use rdp without issue.

E.C.Yoong, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro, AAD, RDP

1. Windows 10 Pro, AAD, RDP - Similar Threads - Pro AAD RDP

2. How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro: Hello,I have a VM hosted on Azure. I want to enable multiuser Session RDP so that multiple user can work simultaneously on the machine. Please help me on this. currently only one user is allowed to take session and work. thank you...
  3. How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro: Hello,I have a VM hosted on Azure. I want to enable multiuser Session RDP so that multiple user can work simultaneously on the machine. Please help me on this. currently only one user is allowed to take session and work. thank you...
  4. Windows 10 RDP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 RDP: Hi all... I have a problem with RDP Windows 10 Pro. I can't start "remote desktop services usermode port redirector" service. When I try to do it Windows answers "The Remote Desktop Services UserMode Port Redirector service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some...
  5. Windows 10 RDP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 RDP: Hi all... I have a problem with RDP Windows 10 Pro. I can't start "remote desktop services usermode port redirector" service. When I try to do it Windows answers "The Remote Desktop Services UserMode Port Redirector service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some...
  6. RDP Use and Windows 10 Pro Connectivity

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    RDP Use and Windows 10 Pro Connectivity: I have a remote device MS Surface Pro 7; expected to be used in-home only running Windows 10 Home.I have setup only three users on my desktop PC running Windows 10 Pro.Administrator ProfileDaily User Profile no admin rights; only with "User" group appliedDaily User Profile...
  7. RDP not connecting from MacBook to Windows 10 Pro

RDP not connecting from MacBook to Windows 10 Pro: Both MacBook and Windows Laptop are connected to same wifi. I have provided the IP address of the Windows laptop to connect to it using RDP from MacBook. RDP app in mac is the official Microsoft's one. It asks for username and password. I have given my Microsoft account...
  8. RDP from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RDP from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro: Hi, I'm struggling to get an RDP with two monitors at destination PC running Windows 7 Pro. Does the destination PC need to be running Enterprise or Ultimate for two screen RDP to be available? submitted by /u/Beardwin [link] [comments]...
  9. Enable Multiple RDP Sessions for Windows 10 PRO

Enable Multiple RDP Sessions for Windows 10 PRO: Is there any feature or license to Enable Multiple RDP Sessions for Windows 10 PRO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-multiple-rdp-sessions-for-windows-10-pro/6ff26862-516c-4f3a-a6dc-525d1948ebe0
  10. RDP windows 10 clients to windows 10 Pro rdp host disconnect momentarily many times per day

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP windows 10 clients to windows 10 Pro rdp host disconnect momentarily many times per day: I have several windows 10 PCs in 2 different offices that remote into my local windows 10 Pro PC via RDP. The remote PCs get disconnected and almost instantly reconnected (less than 2 seconds) several times per day. There is no VPN, just the default Windows 10 firewalls...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro aad rdp

2. rdp multiple login win 10 pro