Windows 10: Windows 10 pro Activation code will expire

Discus and support Windows 10 pro Activation code will expire in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought this laptop with Windows 10 pro installed on it and I was under the impression that it was permanent. My Activation status is sitting as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RolandScott2, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 pro Activation code will expire

I bought this laptop with Windows 10 pro installed on it and I was under the impression that it was permanent. My Activation status is sitting as "windows is activated using your organizations activation service" I have no organization, and I have no activation code. I cant even see on the microsoft website were I can purchase windows 10 pro to obtain a new activation code (if this is what i need to do) has anyone come across this?

Thanks

Roland

:)

RolandScott2, Oct 1, 2019

2. windows 10 pro to windows education then activation expires

We have a windows 10 pro in our pc, then after an automatic update it was upgraded to windows education and a pop up says that our windows license is about to expire, so we activate it again using windows 10 pro activation key, then the windows edition
    goes back to Windows 10 pro but is not activated, It says cant activate because we dont have a digital license or product key. Error code:0xC004C003. We follow some trouble shooting steps in command promt but still same result. We have a CD and COA sticker.

Emberprints, Oct 1, 2019
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Windows 10 pro Activation code will expire

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 pro Activation code will expire

1. Windows 10 pro Activation code will expire - Similar Threads - pro Activation code

2. Windows 10 Pro Activation code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Activation code not working: Hi allI am a blind person with a severe visual impairment.. I bought Windows 10 Pro on 18 May 2019 and never used it until now. I have the details if you need them. I have had Windows 10 Pro installed on this new pc but the product activation code did not work and I got the...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Activation code not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Activation code not working: Hi allI am a blind person with a severe visual impairment.. I bought Windows 10 Pro on 18 May 2019 and never used it until now. I have the details if you need them. I have had Windows 10 Pro installed on this new pc but the product activation code did not work and I got the...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Activation code not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Win 10 Pro Activation Code

Win 10 Pro Activation Code: I have put together a new PC and used the Microsoft Media Creation Tool to download Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, creating bootable media on a USB flash device. This installed without incident so now have Win 10 running on the new machine. Of course, it wants activation. Where...
  6. Double Windows 10 Pro activation code

Double Windows 10 Pro activation code: Upon making an inventory of licenses on my various machines I get this report: Windows 10 Pro - License Key - xxxxx- xxxxx - xxxxx - xxxxx -3V66T Windows 10 Pro - License status - Licensed Windows 10 Pro - Partial product key - 3V66T Windows 10 Pro - Product ID -...
  7. windows 10 pro expiring

windows 10 pro expiring: I guess I need a new pass key?? where do I get this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-expiring/7496294a-8ae7-4697-98ad-9e05f0ac77ef
  8. Windows 10 Pro expiring

Windows 10 Pro expiring: Yesterday I started getting notifications on the screen. Saying windows will expire soon. I looked at other posts and I don't know what to do. It says it will expire on 1/11/2020. Im updated to the latest version but I don't know what else to do. I tried rearming but it...
  9. windows 10 pro activation code?

windows 10 pro activation code?: how can i buy new windows 10 pro activation code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-code/cf86b367-e833-46fb-81f9-5d12ad68184c"
  10. Windows 10 Pro expiration/activation problem

Windows 10 Pro expiration/activation problem: Hi, This is my first post to this forum, apologies for the length of this post, but I wanted to try to give as much info as possible. I have a Windows 10 Pro expiration/activation problem. I bought a used desktop PC a few months ago, but am now unable to contact the seller...